Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
chika6060

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

Yeah, because the blockchain technology can be adopted into any field.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

With so many cryptocurrency on the market, that is a form of crypto's growing popularity, but on the other hand to get a profit is better to choose a solid cryptocurrency as an investment.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

So how exactly do you regulate decentralized Cryptocurrency? Through the use of central power? It's no going to happen bro. The only way it can happen is to convert them into centralized currencies or with the use of Decentralized Regulations.

I am not bothered that so many Cryptocurrencies exist anyways. A Cryptocurrency is as good as number of people using it. How many people will accept such Cryptocurrencies in trades?
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

So how exactly do you regulate decentralized Cryptocurrency? Through the use of central power? It's no going to happen bro. The only way it can happen is to convert them into centralized currencies or with the use of Decentralized Regulations.

I am not bothered that so many Cryptocurrencies exist anyways. A Cryptocurrency is as good as number of people using it. How many people will accept such Cryptocurrencies in trades?
I think there should be a system to regulate  those cryptocurrency because most of them nowadays are not worth it, they only exist because they create by some people who want to get lot of earning from others. Im bothered right now because there are so many cryptocurrency, that's why I'm only buying and holding a crypto that have potential like to those listed in the top crypto.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

Several ICO coming up daily without regulation, a major disadvantage to the cryptocurrency space is the lack of regulation that allow anyone to develop ICO and raise fund without proper monitoring  on what they are out to deliver, this has tend to increase the numbers of scammers thereby reducing the numbers of investors. Over time there will be a sieve in the space and good project will tends to be on display.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

I think there should be a system to regulate  those cryptocurrency because most of them nowadays are not worth it, they only exist because they create by some people who want to get lot of earning from others. Im bothered right now because there are so many cryptocurrency, that's why I'm only buying and holding a crypto that have potential like to those listed in the top crypto.
Youre totally right about the regulating system of ICOs project in other to ensure the safety of the cryptocurrencies investors but I'm afraid that seems not to happen because that's what the US SEC and the Senior regulators ought to do instead of implementation of KYC.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

So how exactly do you regulate decentralized Cryptocurrency? Through the use of central power?

I imagine the following situation: some sort of International Cryptocurrency Regulating Board (working tytle) consisting of a number of experienced blockchain Cryptocurrency experts.
This Board shall evaluate all aspects of new (and existing?) projects and depending on their decision issue some kind of "Crypto Quality Mark". Crypto projects approved by this Board will be less prone to be scam projects, seems so.
This way the necessity of doing one`s own research is passed to this Regulating Body, but it rises the issue of trust. Who exactly shall be included in this board?
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

Many new currency are present because they are inspired by bitcoin, but even though many cryptocurrency have sprung up, none of them can beat bitcoin, and bitcoin will still be the top choice to own.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

The world is very big and diverse so I don't think that todays numbers are really big for us, technically every single person on Earth can have his/her own crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

Yes you are so right, there are thousands of different cryptocurrencies, and so about 90% of them are just useless, they will never complete their projects, they will become first speculation assets and after that they die.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

-snip
Why the company making a ico because they only want to make their company more grow, most of cryptocurrency project with some ICO. They release the token before the main project/platform release to the public. Thats why we have so many crypto using a ICO & 90% of them its failed

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

I support your comment in a way, but I think that the global cryptocurrency regulator should endeavor to clear the cryptocurrency sphere of shit coins in order to restore trust on digital currency.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no... but actually there are too many dead projects in my opinion, it is like ship graveyard and I don't think that it is a good tendency for crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:07:23 AM

All these cryptos are dead or are going to be dead nearly due to the bear market. You can see how much the dominance of BTC is increasing everytime the market cap is shrunk when the prices are going down.

I think 50% of these total numbers of new cryptocurrencies listed in the market will not survive in the long run because most of the concepts of cryptos today are just a copy from another existing cryptocurrency.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
denuhaqiqi

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

As far as I know most of the time, it is the market that determines which cryptocurrency is received. not an institution or regulation. But seeing the many scams from the emergence of various new cryptocurrency which is detrimental to investors at the ICO stage, I think making supervisory institutions also needed. like institutions that manage crowdfunding, exchangers, KYC, and AML. these institutions must also be able to assess the usefulness of cryptocurrency that can be applied and provide benefits to the lives of many people, not just a belief in the value of a cryptocurrency.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

I think the number of currencies should be regulated.

Regulation must be made immediately about cryptocurrencies, currently more than 2000 coins and tokens have been registered, if not strictly regulated then 3 more years will reach more than 10,000 coins and tokens and most are worthless.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

With so many cryptocurrency on the market, that is a form of crypto's growing popularity, but on the other hand to get a profit is better to choose a solid cryptocurrency as an investment.
but we all also have to be careful with the existence of new altcoins that are popping up because the altcoin could be a scam. and this has happened a lot and proven
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
I do think there is a positive and negative about the number of cryptocurrency in the market. First positive, i think its positive cause that means so many start up are think this is the best way to open a new businesses that related to cryptocurrency but the problem is there is too much coin that are useless and have been abandoned and most likely ICO are scam which is a negative think. I do think regulations is important to minimize the number of scam coins and to make the crypto space better and the investors will be protected by it.
The point of creating a new coin was to add a new feature to an existing coin and also solving a problem. However, there have been too many people who saw the success of the ICO's that gathered millions of dollars and all of a sudden ICO started to means something like kickstarter where people started to gather as much money as possible to start their business.

ICO was supposedly be "initial coin offering" however there have been a lot of ICO that used it as "initial startup funding" instead. This caused a lot of new coins a lot of horrible coins at that. Yes there are great ones but they are few and rare in between.
stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
I do think there is a positive and negative about the number of cryptocurrency in the market. First positive, i think its positive cause that means so many start up are think this is the best way to open a new businesses that related to cryptocurrency but the problem is there is too much coin that are useless and have been abandoned and most likely ICO are scam which is a negative think. I do think regulations is important to minimize the number of scam coins and to make the crypto space better and the investors will be protected by it.
The point of creating a new coin was to add a new feature to an existing coin and also solving a problem. However, there have been too many people who saw the success of the ICO's that gathered millions of dollars and all of a sudden ICO started to means something like kickstarter where people started to gather as much money as possible to start their business.

ICO was supposedly be "initial coin offering" however there have been a lot of ICO that used it as "initial startup funding" instead. This caused a lot of new coins a lot of horrible coins at that. Yes there are great ones but they are few and rare in between.
Going forward, we can be sure that ICOs and the cryptocurrency market as a whole will be increasingly subject to regulation. This is a very good thing. Regulating cryptocurrencies will mean that the herd-driven volatility exciting the market will decrease even as the value of cryptocurrencies continues to expand.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

There's no big deal if there are lot of crypto currency arise up in this field of business. For what important is we know how to choose on which of

the crypto's are good to invest in when we do trade in the market. Just always check the program of their project if it is achievable or not.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: