Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  
Author Topic: So many cryptocurrencies !  (Read 6270 times)
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

There are many project are applying in ico's but in the long run this is only a frued project bounty hunters we cannot identify what is the real project unless they made requirements through institutional agreement between the apply project committee to institutional government committee to limit the frued projects in ico.i hope it will be happened as soon as possible.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

Each of this projects have there own concept and road map but it is difficult to identify scam project.It is necessary to be very careful on the project you intend to invest,proper research should be done.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

At the moment, there are really a lot of coins on the market and a lot of scammers, and maybe we need some kind of regulatory authority that will track scammers everywhere, but I personally find it hard to imagine that the cryptocurrency market will be centralized and that this centralization can be useful for industry.
Many altcoins are popping up all the time, raising fears that there will be fraud in the name of cryptocurrency. But in time there will be many altcoins that die because there are no users, all that remains is a few who are truly healthy and have a contribution to make the world better. I am sure one of the things that continues to be used is bitcoin.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

Each of this projects have there own concept and road map but it is difficult to identify scam project.It is necessary to be very careful on the project you intend to invest,proper research should be done.
yes indeed it has become an obligation to analyze and conduct research to select projects. but sometimes if we have done it and we think it's good or promising but fraud can still occur. indeed it all depends on our luck.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

yes indeed it has become an obligation to analyze and conduct research to select projects. but sometimes if we have done it and we think it's good or promising but fraud can still occur. indeed it all depends on our luck.
it is not depend on our luck.but on our analisys and experience.if we have both of this, maybe easy for us to find best projects and gain profits from our investment.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

I came across a research that put the total Cryptocurrencies in circulation to about 2000.
In as much that it's a good thing and indicates growth but my sentiment is that most of the Cryptocurrency seems to be solving same blockchain problem.
It is also becoming a challenge choosing from the Cryptocurrency.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
iknowsatoshe

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:46:32 AM

Well i too believe in what OP says. But then again, i still believe in a free market. A regulating body should only feel out the fraudulent ones, but if the coin is legit then it should be allowed to go on. Surviving would be the coin's problem. Let the market kill it or let it live. Competition really breeds a better market especially for investors.

The real beauty and secret to marching forward and reaching new achievements is not having any regulation. Of course that will make it a dangerous space at first but failures (being scammed) is that is required in order to troubleshoot and move forward. "Evil" entities, drawn by the lack of regulations, attacking bitcoin is what forced it to adapt and becore the battletested veteran and world's most secure network that it is today. Let's get back to the present though and the issue at hand, adoption! In order to become mainstream now, we cannot avoid regulations, but rather work with them and ride these uncertain waves! Xrp has been doing just that and its market dominance is increasing. Something has to be done about the number of different cryptos as well though. If unavoidably, we cannot stop them from popping up, then better adopt a universal mainnet like mfx's integrating all other cryptos.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:05:34 AM

I don't see the many cryptocurrencies to be a problem for the market if all coins are capable to meet their expectations. Many coins on the market only shows how the crypto space is growing wide and it is very likely that soon, countries will integrate the utilization of the Blockchain technology and generate their own cryptocurrencies to faciliate payments within the country and also to boost their economy.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:30:50 AM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
Yes there are so many cryptocurrencies for today and lots of them do not have good value so maybe we need to choose for coins that have good value in the future or have potentials in order to earn not to lose the money that we invest.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

I don't see the many cryptocurrencies to be a problem for the market if all coins are capable to meet their expectations. Many coins on the market only shows how the crypto space is growing wide and it is very likely that soon, countries will integrate the utilization of the Blockchain technology and generate their own cryptocurrencies to faciliate payments within the country and also to boost their economy.
Actually, this number of projects will have a good impact if they could bring more people into this crypto market.
But the truth they just can reach crypto people and cant bring non crypto people into this market because theyre lazy and not really serious about their project or because lack of skills and abilities to run a project/business (most of crypto projects are like that, only less than 5% are serious projects with a true profesional team).
But globally, I think the problem can be also because cryptocurrency isnt simple enough to be used easily.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

it is not depend on our luck.but on our analisys and experience.if we have both of this, maybe easy for us to find best projects and gain profits from our investment.
you are right. everyone can use all of these altcoins, but it is not based on diversity, but it is based on information, and so on. You can find out that this project ends in a scam or not based on information, not based on luck.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

At the moment, there are really a lot of coins on the market and a lot of scammers, and maybe we need some kind of regulatory authority that will track scammers everywhere, but I personally find it hard to imagine that the cryptocurrency market will be centralized and that this centralization can be useful for industry.
Many altcoins are popping up all the time, raising fears that there will be fraud in the name of cryptocurrency. But in time there will be many altcoins that die because there are no users, all that remains is a few who are truly healthy and have a contribution to make the world better. I am sure one of the things that continues to be used is bitcoin.

Its true, competition will make altcoin without good development will die. More coin and token market creating tight competition and the project should fill their roadmap and its need solid developers team. Only project with solid developers will survive

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

Other crypto coins are all worthless and called shitcoins, Because developers and owners only want to profit from making token and coins, If they didn't succeed they leave it like an empty house without nothing inside, I mean updates and developments.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

Lots of crypto currencies now evolved in the market and more of them are just adding up to the so called shit coins and also many are turning into a scam so everyone of us should be smart in investing the right crypto currencies to be avoid losses and scam.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Other crypto coins are all worthless and called shitcoins, Because developers and owners only want to profit from making token and coins, If they didn't succeed they leave it like an empty house without nothing inside, I mean updates and developments.
- Indeed, this is one area that can make a lot of money through the creation of cryptocurrency and because of that, too many developers have created more cryptocurrency, that leads to a market that is flooded with cryptocurrency. But the process of development and creation is so fast that it makes those projects become garbage in the market, stop growing and updating, exactly as you say, a house and nothing inside but I believe the market will soon eliminate the useless cryptocurrency, toward a clean market with cryptocurrency that has the potential and development

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cryptodukeguy

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

I really like crypto diversification. It is as free as possible, with its good and bad parameters. I like to focus more on the cryptocurrencies that are building their own MainNet in order to "contain" a majority of alts. E.g ETH, XLM, MFX

It is important that a blockchain project serves as much as possible the already exististing ecosystem towards crypto mass adoption after all Wink
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

Correct and this is why probably the team has proposed the ETF for cryptocurrency in the USA where if it will be approved in the USA then it will be also approved to other countries. The USA government has a good intelligence for this to carefully study and make some recommendations for cryptocurrency to work. So, let us just hope that ETF will be approved and will going to work on every country that will going to regulate cryptocurrency.n
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

There are too many cryptocurrencies in the crypto space and more are being created by the day. I believe in survival of the fittest. Many coins give the user a wider choice to choose from.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

There are too many cryptocurrencies in the crypto space and more are being created by the day. I believe in survival of the fittest. Many coins give the user a wider choice to choose from.
well, believe me, that there is still so much new crypto being made right now. we know so many new projects that are being developed. Even though there is so much crypto right now, we don't know which will survive in the future.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  

Jump to: