Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4466 times)
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

Yes, of course we believe in cryptocurrencies, otherwise I don’t think we will ever have this forum. I think encryption will always be popular and will grow better with the development of the times. Soon cryptocurrency will replace fiat money. , we just need to wait patiently
adamakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

I think that the crypto currency will become the financial system of our future!
It has all the chances for this since it is a very advanced technology that is useful not only for investors, but also for ordinary people.
zlatazema

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

Perhaps the crypto currency will develop as a payment instrument, but now this is just a way to invest.
I think that it should take a long time for the crypto currency will become official everywhere!
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

Although I invested in cryptocurrency, this does not mean that I think it can replace fiat money. It may have better development in the future, but I think it is impossible to replace fiat money. I want to fight against the world government. An impossible thing to achieve.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

impossible that could happen. Crypto can never replace money. Currency is evolution and history for the country, no wonder if the currencies of each country are different and the exchange rates are also different. whereas crypto comes as a new virtual currency that covers all transactions in all countries in the world, in other words globally. and it cannot be used as the country's currency, because surely the exchange rates of developed and developing countries are very different.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
RianDrop

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

You are probably dreaming. The government won't allow crypto as the main mode of currency because of its volatility. It will happen once all country in the world will agree. We all know that bitcoin is a universal currency, but we also know that many people will try to control the market once it happened. It is very hard to consider that crypto will replace fiat money.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

yes. Cryptocurrency will be popular and so far cryptocurrency is very much participating. this is one proof that cryptocurrency is popular even though cryptocurrency was banned in some countries.
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

I think it’s not about just popularity. I believe that crypto will become a normal thing almost for every person in time. So we will continue to use crypto for long time in future.
dreamycoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

Now there are a lot of Crypto users, even every day many new users in Crypto. Crypto is a digital currency which according to many people is very beneficial in doing business in the crypto world. therefore crypto will be popular and will be very popular in the future. that's great for crypto development in this case the old users who will definitely welcome new crypto users.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
In my opinion, the Crypto market will exist and develop forever, they are the most sustainable market in the future. The ability of Crypto to replace cash is impossible because they are defective and not suitable for paying for goods and services in our daily lives.

Yes cryptocurrency can sustain its purpose and what it serves in the market, but in terms to replace fiat is very difficult to happen since crypto is decentralized and very volatile.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Yes, we should trust on crypto but should be real crypto and should be good project and should not trust of scam crypto.

My answer is also Yes, now crypto currency has spend too much time in our world, then still we have doubt on it then i think it is not right. We should trust on it, and I am fully trust on it because i have been investment on crypto and have earned profit from it very well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ovinna

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

I trust in crypto as well because it is very interesting and profitable system which makes people smarter and more responsible, I hope that cryptomarket will increase and we'll be able to get a really great ptofit from this improving and our contribution will play the main role in the future.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

Even right now most of other country around the world are not yet accepting crypto currency but i trust in crypto currency that will be a popular around the world soon and many investors are willing to invest in crypto currency.

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

if the crypto state actually worsens, crypto popularity will soon fade away, even now there are many people who leave the crypto world because they assume that the crypto state will get worse and die, because of the market conditions since the beginning of this year bear market came and damage the price of all coins in the market, and make the price of coins cheaper. whether crypto will have a good future or not I also don't know.
lamroinhau09

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

I also believe Crypto can replace fiat money.
Crypto is a breakthrough and innovative. Other initiatives that have implications in the financial sector, such as Bitcoin, are digital co-operatives operating in a decentralized manner using P2P technology, or blockchain, and without the involvement or supervision of any central bank or any organization. These Crypto provide technology and operational models, creating breakthroughs for the entire industry, including monetary policy and financial stability.
Crypto permission is promoted by the bank. Even the central bank, will reshape the current level of competition in the Crypto market, expanding the number of competitors. Direct participation by the public through a central bank's digital currency will be a remedy for ineffective traditional policy competition.
Nova666

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

I hope in the near future cryptology will develop for the better and reach the top in the global market. In any case, just so it will not disappear
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

Crypto currency will be popular as long as it exists, or that it will not replace it!
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

Cryptos may still take decades to be globally famous and accepted. As a substitute for fiat through on line payment as medium of exchange for goods and services, very secured and reliable to the careful and bold users. They shall also be generation next on line virtual currency.
anil86ois

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

When it is confirmed it will last forever. I think this encryption is a substitute for conventional flat money I mean it's easier and reliable no one can take it out of you unless if you do some mistakes but then are in here in the password? You have to be nees to trust and have enough courage to take a risk.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

I believe in crypto and think that digital currency is much better than the main currency we have now. To my mind, it is more convenient to use crypto than the dollar even but to my mind, time will show what will remain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: