Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4466 times)
likerseld

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
We don’t really know how long cryptocurrencies are going to last, maybe cryptocurrencies will stay for a very long time, but if you talk of specific cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin those ones might end at anytime unless people decides to use it as a means of making transactions and not only just for making money, what I’m trying to say is if people will get to understand it much better.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

Yes, of course we believe in crypto, crypto will grow even better in the future, crypto world is full of surprises, if you are sure to learn and understand crypto and if we are ready to invest in crypto it will be better

Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

For me cryptocurrency gives people the opportunity to separate themselves from the traditional fiat currencies of the world and invest and utilize something developed for the people. With its diverse nature, fast transaction times, secure blockchain technology, and transparent public ledgers. I see it as a future currency.
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

You must know that you are not alone. Only those who do not understand the cryptocurrency will think that the cryptocurrency is wrong. However, cryptocurrencies have created miracles in the history of human finance.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

We believe in crypto, crypto will from time to time grow better and surely for the future it will last a long time, investing in crypto will give you more results if you run it correctly
Vasya

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

Everytime I see the improvement and the upsides of computerized cash over fiat I see obviously that this will supplant fiat soon. We are in a dynamic world which is alot of things are being found and the motivation behind why the previous one is abrogate so is fiat as well.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

Yes absolutely. We trust in crypto. I myself still have the big trust in crypto even during this bear market. I myself believe that this bear market will end soon next month. This is not only a big hope but I think that the market is still progressing to recover. Although the red is still seen in the market, there is few increasing for some coins.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

INCRYPTOWETRUST bro) Obviously crypto won't stop develop, but it needs time. In my opinion maybe in 2-4 years crypto will be accepted in most of internet services and shops and with 10 years it will be able to pay crypto in local shops. Crypto become famouse with each day.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
ChristianAdorza

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

I see crypto last in future because the longer the crypto exist the widest community build. The more the merrier. I think many people found that this is more helpful in online business then nothing to worry about.I put my self here because I trust for it,and I receive a lot of benefits through this.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

Crypto is getting popularity day by day Wink
Once the crypto market cap pass 1 trilliOn $ it will bOom.
raphyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

I think a long long time will pass before cryptocurrency is passed as a substite to Fiat. First of all it has to get more popularity and acceptance, less altcoins, more control, less volatility and many other factors have to come into play. Slowly but surely , cryptocurrency will get there
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
The industry of crypto-currencies is still very young, and they are already very popular. I believe that their usefulness and popularity will only grow, because the technologies that are associated with them can bring many benefits in our lives.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

I think it will popular longest time and I believe day by day it's popularity increased. In my opinion One day it use the whole world. I think that is not so far. We are crypto lover. For that reason we still trust crypto 😎

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

I think it will popular longest time and I believe day by day it's popularity increased. In my opinion One day it use the whole world. I think that is not so far. We are crypto lover. For that reason we still trust crypto 😎
I really do believe in crypto, i still believe because I know that crypto will recover so easily. It can help me to sustain my needs and we all know that ups and downs are just normal. Please don't remove your trust to crypto it is worth it. It has great and brightest future that can help anyone.

Y U MAD AT ME
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

I think there are two very important things involved here. One is security and another is UN or World Bank threat. If there is no way for lose our crypto money in hacking system then it is quite ok. We know crypto is going to so popular. That’s why, flat money can be a challenge for crypto. It is not for only crypto but it can be challenge for all coins in near future. Some countries already ban bitcoin. Same things can be happen for crypto. Else all are ok. 
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

I think that the world of cryptocurrency has already settled with us forever.The market is still young,not yet fully understood,but years will pass and perhaps not we,and our children,grandchildren will use virtual money as we now use Fiat.I truly believe that!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

What I do believe is that,Crypto market will exist and grow perpetually, they are the most economical market later on. The capacity of Crypto to supplant money is outlandish in light of the fact that they are flawed and not reasonable for paying for merchandise and enterprises in our every day lives. In years to come all nations will utilize it in their trade segment
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

My prediction is 2 years from now bitcoin or crypto currency is known from all over the world. More new born projects which have good view or positive sight about this online digital money. Just this year, a lot of events happen like massive come in of new users. More people now are known this way of life.

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

My prediction is 2 years from now bitcoin or crypto currency is known from all over the world. More new born projects which have good view or positive sight about this online digital money. Just this year, a lot of events happen like massive come in of new users. More people now are known this way of life.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

The Crypto currency is gaining more and more popularity and most likely it will replace the Fiat money in the next 10 years ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: