Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:33:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4467 times)
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Cryptocurrency gave a world plenty of great technologies, like blockchain and smart contracts. I think it'll keep giving and the popularity will constantly grow.
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:06:21 AM

Cryptography will last a long time in the world. Crypto is no longer limited to coins for investment. Many ICOs now offers its new concept technology, creating a finished product that will be used in the world.

However, ICO's nowdays becomes a high risk investment to be honest. A lot of investor had doubt ICO's because of this factors, and sometimes even a well known community manager and a high ratings from popular rating sites turns to be a scam.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

I have much trust with cryptocurrency aside all these ups and downs we are encountering so far. The stabilization of the market is nothing to worry about for nit takes few seconds to do that.

All we can do for now is to trust crypto market, we just patiently waiting for us to earn the target profit that we are hoping to gain to value our efforts of waiting too long.
Yes, I'm not talking about a short time. Because this is a world of investment that really takes a long time. And cryptocurrencies need time to raise their prices, if we believe in crypto, then we will be willing to wait for a long time.
eni19888

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

Truly totally. We trust in crypto. I myself still have the huge trust in crypto notwithstanding amid this bear advertise. I myself trust that this bear market will end soon one month from now. This isn't just a major expectation yet I imagine that the market is as yet advancing to recoup. In spite of the fact that the red is still found in the market, there is few expanding for a few coins.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

We don't know how long  or how far the popularity of altcoins,but my prediction is,it will stay long because there are many altcoins that are good like monero,litecoin,ethereum,dash and many more.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

I believe crypto is very popular because there have been many who have plunged into the crypto world, they can succeed and gain many benefits. So many have succeeded through the crypto world, and this has encouraged many people to follow in the footsteps of the bitcoiners. Good potential for the future, crypto will be popular for a long time by seeing the potential that exists.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

I think cryptocurrency have no end and this is forever since there are many countries in making a legislation of cryptocurrency then shops and mall are already accepting bitcoin and altcoin for payments so its going stronger and stronger every year .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

Yes, I believe in the encryption market. And I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's market because I want to get more in the encryption market. Although the market is very bad this year, I will continue to insist.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

I believe encryption can be bigger than it is now, and cryptocurrencies are still profitable in the long run. We know that cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more accepted, and it makes cryptocurrencies more and more developed.
DoctorX
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

I think that the crypto currency will be more and more part of our daily life. Now it is very difficult to imagine that there will be no crypto currency or it will disappear! I think that the crypto currency will develop more and in 10 years our financial system will change very much!

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░ █▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░ █▄░░░  HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

I think cryptocurrency have no end and this is forever since there are many countries in making a legislation of cryptocurrency then shops and mall are already accepting bitcoin and altcoin for payments so its going stronger and stronger every year .
Once the market has recovered, the Crypto currency will again be popular. I think the future is for crypto, the opportunities that it can give with the help of blockchain technology are incredible.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
TontomHit

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

I would say it may take a long time, to exchange FIAT money. But things can happen very fast, and in some countries, it may will be needed sooner, we can never know. But right now, I do not see which coin could be a widely accepted currency. Bitcoin is the only one, which has the reputation, but it does not have the speed unfortunately. Volatility is also a bit of a problem.

BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

It will be popular long time. It is new financial system and I think that our generation will not see how cryptocurrency will die. I'm not sure about Bitcoin or any other existed altcoins. But cryptocurrency will have the great and long future.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

I think the cryptocurrency will be more and more popular and it will replace fiat money in the near future when blockchain technology is applied widely

Its popularity will be constantly growing but finally, in 8-10 years, all will take the cryptocurrency as a part of our life. There will be no hype about it, and the crypto will be used everywhere like the Internet now.
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

Yes I really love this statement obviously we trust in cryptocurrency no matter the circumstances and the bearish market state we are in I still believe and trust in cryptocurrency and I think that cryptocurrency will take over the world
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

I do trust crypto, because of the benefit it can give to my life, when I started using crypto, I don't know anything but slowly everyday I study it and do some research to it and then I learned that I can earn big profit using crypto, that is why I trust crypto.
bovesgiraffe

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

i think it will be fuure of the FIAT, but we need to wait several years to that happen
Abufawaz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Of course yes, as for me I do trust crypto. Its our future.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:47 AM

I don't think its popular yet in all over the countries . Crypto is just starting and years will come it will be recognize in all over the world and they will use as substitute for payment method and everything .
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

Yes, I believe in the encryption market. And I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's market because I want to get more in the encryption market. Although the market is very bad this year, I will continue to insist.

The cryptocurrencies have appeared not to vanish after a few years of their existence. I trust in Bitcoin and many reliable altcoins. Hope, the cryptos will help millions of people to start the better life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: