Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:55:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4466 times)
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:13:40 AM

Cryptocurrency is popular as long as its coin is good and has a function. Some maybe of the coins goes dead due to only a FOMO popularity with no possible future outcome.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:22:22 AM

I believe in crypto but other coin that I have in the future only believe me like bitcoin, xrp and others because those coins are good goals and really have a future or it's available in the future so I did it early on I buy bits and xrp now cheap btc and xrp so I have to save a lot because if the price of bitcoin increases suddenly sure xrp and other coins will increase so it's important to hold a coin with a potential.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

I think that with the help of a crypt many useful projects are being implemented that already help to solve problems in various fields. I am sure that the crypt and blockchain will continue to evolve.

Contrary to what other pessimists would tell that cryptos will not last any longer, then they're probably wrong for so many reasons. Cryptocurrencies will just continue to grow over time as more and more entities are already using it.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:49:08 AM

I am sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve and be legalized soon, this is a good indication that investing in Crypto is a good and profitable thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:49:23 AM

Crypto will be increasingly popular, for now Crypto is experiencing bad things, often ups and downs, but for the future I'm sure Crypto will continue to grow and rise again so that it can be more popular. in my opinion if replacing it with ordinary fiat money can't happen for now, but in the future it can happen but  I can't predict it.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

Now there are a lot of rumors around the crypto currency market, investors are frightened by the red market. But despite this, I fully trust my choice, and I will wait for the restoration of the market.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:30:58 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

Don't trust money. This is not a right way. You must understand that cryptocurrencies are just an instrument for achieving your aims, like family, children, happiness, education, new experience for example.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:37:57 AM

Cryptocurrencies have all advantages what we need to trust him.
Transperency secure fast..

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:40:46 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
Crypto will not take long before hitting the mainstream as some people anticipate it. Crypto is just few years old yet has made an incredible popularity. This means in about 5 to 10 years time, crypto will be all over the place with major businesses and countries integrating it into their payments.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

It is already popular. I can see and hear  people around me talking about bitcoins and many even earning a lot with that. Partially it has substituted.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:54:24 AM

It is already popular. I can see and hear  people around me talking about bitcoins and many even earning a lot with that. Partially it has substituted.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

AutoBlockX

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

Crypto has been around for a long time now. Though it is still somewhat unstable, both investors and people outside the world of crypto are trusting the market for fruitful returns. You cannot only buy and sell things like your car using crypto and altcurrencies, but also save it for later use. Though it will take a while for crypto to completely substitute fiat currency, digital tokens are already taking industries by the storm.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is a good prospect for human society, it is a way to change our world for the better. I think that in order to replace Fiat money, cryptoterms will not last for a long time and in 5-7 years this will happen.
engesi

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

I think the current cryptocurrency market has just begun. I don't think cryptocurrencies will end in a few years. On the contrary, I think the market will be even better in the future!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

Long-term investments in cryptocurrency in real time have not brought any good profits over the past year. Therefore, I do not want to call for such a long investment. This is the business of every investor. Personally, I believe in future good earnings in cryptography.
Malkazimir

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

I think that the entire crypto market will be similar to the stock market soon. There will be specific requirements for all players. Regulation will change the market a lot. The coins will become an alternative means of payment.
sergei1703

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

I trust in crypto. I believe in a huge growth during next few month, because there are a lot of good news, whither will help crypto to grow and be popular among people.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

I think in the future, crypto currencies will be mass adopted and we will see completely different market situation. We just need to wait for a few years and our hodling will be rewarded. Believe in crypto and stay calm guys!
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

I think that people who have invested in cryptocurrencies have nothing left but to continue to believe in cryptocurrencies and to continue to understand that cryptocurrencies are really serious business.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

Even during this Summer when almost all crypto fall in their prices I believed that market will recover and all will be fine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: