Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years  (Read 2451 times)
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:01:00 AM

I am confident that in two years altcoins will have a successful future because i belive that people will support it and spread the goodnews about it.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:03:23 AM

In two years time I believed that the market will rise again. The blood bath is stopped already. And all of us are enjoying the glorious victory of investing. There's a slight chance of failure but nevertheless let's be optimistic and start owning a lot of coins.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

As is the case with the altcoins market, it is experiencing a lot of problems, the current altcoins on the market a lot but the rate is very low, and most ICO projects are phishing projects. So the future of altcoins in the next two years is very unpredictable, the possibility is high that there will be the purification of the altcoins and only the potential altcoins exist in the market.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

I believe that bitcoin is more likely becoming more and more an asset or a storage of value rather than an investment that can give huge profits depending on how big you invest on it. Whereas altcoins can give insane returns if you manage to find the best one that is still on its starting point. I believe that the altcoin era truly is starting because I think a lot of people can also see what I am pointing out.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?
They can be valuable if bitcoin goes to the moon. Don't assume that altcoin market will just skyrocket alone, they are following the trend of bitcoin.

So take this on our minds that whenever bitcoin is on high, alts will go to. And when bitcoin is down, alts will go down either.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:21:11 AM

In two years time I believed that the market will rise again. The blood bath is stopped already. And all of us are enjoying the glorious victory of investing. There's a slight chance of failure but nevertheless let's be optimistic and start owning a lot of coins.
the future of altcoin in the next two years will be one of the top cryptocurrency and there asset is ethereum. this kind of investment will increase your income and its a big help to everybody specially to the people who didn't have regular work. o think in the next year any altcoin is one of the daily need of people and this will be a big help when it comes to financial .
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:23:38 AM

For me I think in the next two most of the coin you see today, will no longer exist, the coin that will exist will be coin with real value, and the coins that manage to survive will moon and grow in so much value.
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:23:46 AM

Your thinking is very precise and I also really think as you think, and after 2 years all will run smoothly and will be a success in the future.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:27:06 AM

In 2 year, most of the existing altcoins would VA fizzled out and only the ones with a use case will stand.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

I believe that bitcoin is more likely becoming more and more an asset or a storage of value rather than an investment that can give huge profits depending on how big you invest on it. Whereas altcoins can give insane returns if you manage to find the best one that is still on its starting point. I believe that the altcoin era truly is starting because I think a lot of people can also see what I am pointing out.
I like to think of Bitcoin as a "shovel to the crypto gold rush", since it isn't exactly the best crypto in any way but it is relatively effective when it comes to changing fiat to crypto and vice versa. It's also one of the most accepted cryptos, since it maintains a reputation as the most widely-noticed and sort of house-hold name when it comes to crypto-currencies. Altcoins are great for each of their own individual project, and they will continue to be great in their own ways for years to come. Probably.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:32:40 AM

I think that altcoins have not changed in tokens because I'm going to increase,
 the altcoin price also increases the price of tokens.
However, the price of altcoins has increased dramatically in the past two people as it has invested heavily.

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:34:55 AM

Many altcoin already given alot of profit since 2015, all mayor altcoin since  2 years already given huge profit to the community because the demand increase and the market cap been going by multiple times. Future  of altcoin already  started and will keep growing in the long  term.

cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:35:50 AM

Yes, I agree with you that coins of worthless value will be eliminated by the market sooner or later.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:48:40 AM

In the next two year, some of the altcoin would have finished the application they are building some of the application might have had a massive public adoption while some will not have, but overly in the next two i expect that the prices of some of the altcoin would have increased
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

Really most of altcoins with values will perform very well in the next 2 years and more because they have great utility value and a powerful team, however some of them will die along the way because they are valueless in nature.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:47:58 AM

which I see so because currently the market price is still up and down and still not stable because I know the price of altcoin was all not up and bitcoin also not recovered then I am sure all will be good and can be stable again and after 2 years to be coming later altcoin future will be good and can last for a long time and can be profitable

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

IMHO the next two years it will be more stable than before. Im not think it will be go to the moon or something big, cause I think the more important thing is this technology are more used by people & found the stability. It would be great if happen faster than two.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

Do you believe that they can really achieve their goals after 2 years?it don’t have much hope that perhaps most altcoins will have died after 2 years. To know that 2 years for the realization of a roadmap, this is a Very long period. Embarrassed
I see the development of Altcoin so far that continues to develop. this is able to make Altcoin for the future will be very capable to be relied upon. because with its development so far that continues to increase. so it will be very helpful and a mainstay.
I see that improving the cultivation of Altcoin will be very capable of being a distinct advantage that makes it a substantial and gradual source of income. so it will be very good and able to have a development potential that increases 2 years into the future.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:00:59 AM

Only with old or experience altcoin will be profitable to hold for two or three years as future invstement, not accepted for ico coin. More risk you have faced if you want to hold your ico as future investment, many ico was scam after listed on market about fives month later listed on exchange market. you can choose altcoin have listed more than one or two years on exchange market for future investment to take profit more.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

I believe that the development of password in the future has great potential.

The most important thing is that we should be able to choose altcoins with a good future, because in the next two years, they will be highly profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: