Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:19:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years  (Read 2451 times)
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

The best estimate can be made by looking altcoins that emerged 2 years ago. Lot of them are not active , so you can expect for a lot of altcoins to die off, and new ones to emerge.

vvalaby

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

To tell the truth even I don't know what destiny expects altcoin in two years. I assume that a half of them will disappear because is useless for people. The others will prosper.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

it is hard to predict what is going to happen to all the altcoins in two years, but i am also of the opinion that many altcoins will not be there anymore. the market will decide which altcoins are still there in two years or have disappeared. certainly there are still many new altcoins until then.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

Most altcoins are worthless and will simply die in the future. There will be only coins with work projects. But it is not known when exactly this will happen. Maybe in 2 years, maybe more.

Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

I think 2 years is a small period of time. Two years later, may begin to disappear coins that do not represent any value. Even such projects that now seem to be successful may never realize their product.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

Every new coin coming into the market is often considered better, than coins that have been there before, because once they first arrived, they were familiarly associated with the latest innovations, and claimed to always be better than other coins. This kind of feature, often brings investors to forget for a moment, on real coins, coins that 'really' have high quality. But I believe, quality coins will return to their best value.

badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

I think it depends on the altcoin and also the team that works on the project, what if the team that developed it has a good reputation and expert, so I'm sure the value coin will rise with the latest update news published by the team. but there are also coins that do not have a good team that eventually the coin stops because the developer is not active, so even in a few years if the team working on the project does not provide the latest innovation innovations the price of the coin will still not develop.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

Lot of projects still just launch their ICO and start working on developing on those product. So as road map if they release their product without considering current market the will surely moon. By investing we can't get profit from few weeks.So I believe in several new projects and they can be give  real product in few years .
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

I believe that in the coming next two years, there will be launching of products of alts that was created this year and even those that will venture into crypto next year. In two years time, there will be a huge development for altcoin. Many alts will die and many will evolve. Goodluck to the team who work hard and patiently to create a great product/services. Cheers guys.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

I think in two years period many strong altcoins will definitely grow. The current market situation may stay for another year, but not forever,  the industry is still growing and there is a lot of good news about crypto what makes the market ignore at that time.

Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

yes, of course there are many Q4 launches
it might generate market value, especially for bitcoin. but the process will be long, well and there will be lots of alt that become shitcoin
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

To be honest, I am the kind of person who lives in the present and I believe that if I start predicting a positive future for crypto, it would make me just relax and not put much effort in the way I work because it would be so easy to just accumulate many high quality ALTs like the EOSex exchange Token and relax and wait for when the crypto market improves.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

Many expert and youtuber has prediction the total of market cap will be going up to $20 trilliun in the long run, i think this is can be become reality because currently just alittle bit people know and jump in to crypto, and also crypto market still young so in the long term very has potential to be boom market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

Some of the Altcoin products claim to change how the world fundamentally functions. If they actually follow up on their claims there might be an "ultimate altcoin" with a project that solves so many problems and has never-before-seen levels of value.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

I really want to believe that over the coming years old altcoins will be able to gradually restore their previous positions and prices. There are also some new coins that have great potential for development. Of course, in the future there will be problems of fraud and unsuccessful projects, but I believe in the gradual stabilization of the situation on the crypto market.
Do4a

Activity: 532

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

I don't think anyone can tell you the real future of altcoins because no one can know it. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and anything can happen to it, even a complete collapse

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

believe in altcoins. I think after two years the altcoins market will be strong. In the future we can see altcoins in the cryptographic world growing. because altcoins are increasingly improving technology. Altcoins will overcome the price hardship to develop over the next year
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

Apart from individual project, cryptocurrency in general require a lot of patience, most especially when investing into ICO. When you invest into ICO, in most cases, do not expect it to immediately trade at ICO price after listing. Although, there are times it changes and before you know it, such project would have gone beyond the ICO price, which also require some patience, yet some will be in a haste.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

I really hope that reliable altcoins will continue their development in the future. If they develop and become more expensive, the number of investors will increase over time, new states and organizations will start working with cryptocurrencies. Therefore, now it is necessary to invest in the purchase of reliable altcoins, because starting next year there will be an active price increase.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

In two years, we will see completely different market. After a big pump, the market is falling and nobody can say to what, when this is going to stop. But I hope that till 2020, things will change and we will see at least 30k per Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: