Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

A blockchain mobile operator with token rewards

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:43:09 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 12:58:28 PM by MiracleTele

Miracle Tele is a virtual mobile network operator providing high-quality international call and browsing services on a revolutionary new SIM card. This groundbreaking SIM makes it possible for you to retain your privacy rights and earn biweekly rewards thanks to the tokenization of the company’s assets.

Miracle Tele is set to change the way the conventional telecom market works through the creation of a transparent and agile digital ecosystem that fuses an MVN model together with blockchain technology.

This way, we will connect millions of consumers around the world seeking to access a quality and bureaucracy-free mobile and traffic services, at the same time rewarding them thanks to the use of Ethereum blockchain.

Monopolization of the global telecom industry and its control by several giant players has made it extremely difficult for small companies with distinctive ideas and new tools to enter the market. This is why international calls and traffic services are currently overpriced, forcing users to put up with tricky rates, unknown quality, and lack of privacy from mobile telecom companies.

In most countries, it’s necessary to provide an ID or even sign a contract with strict terms in order to get a SIM card. This, in turn, creates unnecessary bureaucracy, opening the door for large mobile operators to take advantage of their clients and offering sub-par services.

Miracle Tele is a virtual mobile network operator that has signed dozens of contracts with trustworthy local mobile operators for purchase of their surplus calltime and traffic, therefore making it possible to provide users with lower rates and predictably high quality of services.

* of the net profit of Miracle Tele paid to token holders in rewards every two weeks

Purchasing of surplus calltime and traffic also means that Miracle Tele does not need to spend massive amounts of money on infrastructure development, equipment maintenance, and branding or provide unnecessary additional services that make the company’s operations less efficient and more costly.

Another feature of an MVN model is that the customers do not need to sign contracts or deal with paperwork, disclose their private information, and upload their IDs in order to use Miracle Tele services.

On top of the MVNO infrastructure, we have deployed a blockchain powered grid that secures all transactions within the system using smart contracts and lets the customers purchase our Ethereum based tokens, TELE, to exchange for Miracle Tele services or simply store them and receive rewards thanks to the telco network growth.

Leveraging an emerging technology and collaborative economy, we let every member of our community participate in our project and then get their stake in return.

Global mobile phone market in 2016: 4.6 bln users

International tourism market in 2016: 1.2 bln tourists

We believe that a mobile operator should not only provide its customers freedom of access to information over the Internet and complete privacy, but also offer them free access to  financial tools via cryptocurrency.

Among new features to be added in the near future are VPN services that will come together with all SIM card plans, free messenger use, one free website/service a month, free virtual numbers from any country, voice change, and so on.

Apart from it, we are particularly interested in Internet of Things (IoT), which can be used together with AI algorithms in order to extend the range of use cases of the company’s services by incorporating them into home automation systems.

Our 2020 goal is to reach at least 100,000 active customers and launch new blockchain based telco tools like a proprietary wallet with integrated prepaid debit cards.

Token ticker: TELE
Token type: ERC20 utility token
Token properties: Freely transferable and exchangeable
Token supply: 300,000,000 TELE
Token value: 1 TELE = €0.1

Token sale duration: Ends when all available tokens are sold out
Minimum token purchase: Not limited
Maximum token sale purchase: Not limited
Total of tokens available for sale: 150,000,000 TELE
Payment methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, SEPA

Be sure to read more about Miracle Tele, get familiar with our team members, get in touch with us via Email, Facebook, or Telegram, and join our referral program to earn TELE tokens.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

Reserved

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Helsinki is truly the daughter of the Baltic sea and a marvel to behold. Our visit to the city on May 25th for Blockchain and Bitcoin conference was an exciting eye opener for us and our Finnish customers

Find out more: https://www.facebook.com/MiracleTele/posts/216632719123554

MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

We had an exciting time with our Finnish community and a very illuminating interview highlight the shortcomings of the current mobile communication industry and how our virtual network eliminates them: https://finland.bc.events/article/we-suggest-forgetting-about-mobile-difficulties-miracle-tele-88913

MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

More update from our Finnish outting can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/MiracleTele/posts/212701716183321

zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

is this a new project, looks like I've seen a token with the same name, TELE, or is this an update of an old project? but anyway, I like the concept you have, making it all the easier with a mobile phone
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

is this a new project, looks like I've seen a token with the same name, TELE, or is this an update of an old project? but anyway, I like the concept you have, making it all the easier with a mobile phone
Yes. We've recently reviewed our approach based on community feedback and have decided to take on a more hands-on approach

crowdsystems

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

Great idea and project! I was struggling MVNO-platform development problems (and cost level also) about a year ago. Really like your idea and wishing good luck to you, guys  Wink
crowdsystems

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

But your website says, that supply is 150 MLN, but here 300 MLN are mentioned? Or I’m wrong?
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

But your website says, that supply is 150 MLN, but here 300 MLN are mentioned? Or I’m wrong?
Total Supply is 300m TELE out of which 150m TELE will be offer during crowdsale

crowdsystems

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

Ouups, my mistake) thank you for the refinement!
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

Ouups, my mistake) thank you for the refinement!
My pleasure

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

I have red the overview about Miracle Tele project above. I think this is a promising project to run. But I cannot see the bounty program here. I think it is needed to expanse the promotion of Miracle Tele project. In addition, I want to reserve Indonesian Translation for this ANN If you still need it. I'll post the ANN information at Indonesian Thread. It may attract investors to join.  Smiley     

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

I have red the overview about Miracle Tele project above. I think this is a promising project to run. But I cannot see the bounty program here. I think it is needed to expanse the promotion of Miracle Tele project. In addition, I want to reserve Indonesian Translation for this ANN If you still need it. I'll post the ANN information at Indonesian Thread. It may attract investors to join.  Smiley     
We've just finished the first round of our community promotion campaign and are now gearing up for the second. Join our telegram channel for our upcoming airdrop and other exciting promos.

MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

See us in the News🚀🚀🚀
https://www.ccn.com/blockchain-mobile-operator-that-wants-to-set-new-standard-and-tokenize-telecom-industry/

MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

The press are thrilled by what we're developing: https://nulltx.com/miracle-tele-the-first-blockchain-powered-mobile-operator-launched-this-week/

Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

Hi guys, really unique concept. Can I ask questions? What exactly is the revolution this Sim card will deliver?
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

Hi guys, really unique concept. Can I ask questions? What exactly is the revolution this Sim card will deliver?
Our Sims allows you to make calls and browse the internet at low cost from anywhere in the world. On top of that, by staking our tokens, you're entitled to stakes in up to 40% of company profits

Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

Okay you guys caught my attention. But quick question, is the Sim currently available?
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

Our Sims allows you to make calls and browse the internet at low cost from anywhere in the world. On top of that, by staking our tokens, you're entitled to stakes in up to 40% of company profits
Anywhere in the world? That's a big wow. But it got me thinking from ladakh in India to amaru in Nigeria, are you going to be available in remote corners of the world?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: