Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

Nice looking project! I'm intrigued to hear more about it as time goes on. For anyone looking for other great projects to research more about, these might be worthy of your time. None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far. Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested. The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:28:27 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 06:56:01 PM by Darerando

Btw I joined the registration to get some few tokens in the telegram campaign, will the tokens be sent after the ICO?
The token is in your miracle tele wallet. You have to buy a simcard to unlock it
Or you can stack tokens, get rewards, use the reward to either buy the SIM card or buy more tokens, and gain full access to withdraw.

But is there any other way that doesn't involves the stacking of tokens?
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

Btw I joined the registration to get some few tokens in the telegram campaign, will the tokens be sent after the ICO?
The token is in your miracle tele wallet. You have to buy a simcard to unlock it
Or you can stack tokens, get rewards, use the reward to either buy the SIM card or buy more tokens, and gain full access to withdraw.

This is more like free bonus for just two weeks of stacking. And one will gain EUR for that.. The more tokens you stack, the better the reward.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

Nice looking project! I'm intrigued to hear more about it as time goes on. For anyone looking for other great projects to research more about, these might be worthy of your time. None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far. Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested. The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Thanks for the heads up.
Also check out miracle tele simcards. They are currently trading
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

You can simply have your tokens in your wallet if you don't want the extra euros that comes with stacking  Cheesy
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

To use the earned reward to buy more TELE tokens, will there be a transaction fee or something else?
Darerando

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

To use the earned reward to buy more TELE tokens, will there be a transaction fee or something else?

I really doubt if there would be any.
Darerando

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

I think I'll go with the fr8 network. The idea sounds so lofty in the sense of eliminating intermediaries from supply chains, in order to restore back revenues to carriers and distributors is quite intriguing I would say.
vlachep

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

Hello, I wanted to ask except 120 tokens, will there be any other bonuses
Darerando

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

I really doubt if there would, but you can stack your tokens to earn rewards in EUR. Buy more TELE tokens, stack and earn more bonuses. Wink
Darerando

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

Yea, same question here, I would also like to if there is specifically an amount of fee required for transaction?
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

Don't know if it applies here but is this project technically similar to Bubbletone or completely different?
While there are certain similarities - telecom-based, we do not required our customers to perform certain actions or view ads for cheaper mobile services. Rather, our customers get reward for stacking their tokens (up to 40% of company profit every two weeks), which they can spend on mobile. What's more, we already have a fully functional product with coverage in 160 countries
Wow!, most blockchain startups don't have a working platform. I think it is a good sign miracle tele is currently functional

And that is the problem because we need to wait until something is working and we can value it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
cryptoroland

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

I'm 100% sure that the risk will be worth taken to invest in the ICO,

"Cryptocurrency" and "100% confidence" are incompatible concepts)) Grin You have to be realistic and be ready for any turn of events. This is reasonable and correct.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Darerando

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

You can simply have your tokens in your wallet if you don't want the extra euros that comes with stacking  Cheesy

OK thanks, got it!
tombola_official
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

Reserved For future
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

Hi the token sale is live, and yes you can earn more by joining to buy more TELE tokens. The more tokens you have to stack, the more EUR you will gain within two weeks continously. This is like the ultimate bonus making with no end.
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

Is Miracle tele data plan daily, weekly or monthly subscription?
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

I believe this question can also be applied to air tile subscription right? When I am out of air time do I just login to Miracle tele site and buy more?
Darerando

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:27:48 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 11:10:05 PM by Darerando

Does the SIM comes in different shapes and sizes?
Darerando

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:11:32 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 11:45:43 PM by Darerando

Well to me, my best guess would be monthly subscription.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: