Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:49:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

Just my thoughts though
Darerando

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:14:19 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 09:24:42 PM by Darerando

Is that a good idea? I mean, people might take advantage of it, by buying at a cheaper rates only to sell at a higher rate in their countries/states. How do you guys plan do avoid this from happening?  
date=1531947448]
Is it possible to make double purchase of the SIM card?
Yes you can buy as many as you want

But there should be a certain amount, allowed to be purchased at once.

I doubt if there is a limit, I certainly didn't read about simcard  purchase limits in the lightpaper

There shouldn't be a limit to it. At least if you can afford to make a purchase of 4 SIM cad of which you can keep one for yourself and the other 3 for your friends or family. That won't be a problem right!?
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

Is that a good idea? I mean, people might take advantage of it, by buying at a cheaper rates only to sell at a higher rate in their countries/states. How do you guys plan do avoid this from happening?  
date=1531947448]
Is it possible to make double purchase of the SIM card?
Yes you can buy as many as you want

But there should be a certain amount, allowed to be purchased at once.

I doubt if there is a limit, I certainly didn't read about simcard  purchase limits in the lightpaper
Me neither. But I think if there should be, it would be great.
Darerando

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

I'm a little curious, but have you guys thought about the idea of partnering with other companies and not just one, in order to extend your reach further, although you guys must have made a total coverage of about 160 countries but still you gonna need to extend more further if you're going to achieve your ultimate goal. I.e global coverage?
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

Does the SIM comes in different shapes and sizes?
Its a simcard. And I believe a simcard should be in a SIM card form.

What I actually meant was that will there be a macro, or micro Sims too, since some mobile phones are built with slot that has small slit for inserting and may require Micro sim card before the SIM can function as the way it should?

Valid question but I think miracle tele has that sorted out. Most simcards have single or dual dotted seams that outline a smaller sim size on it surface, users can simply break of the edges or use it as a whole
Exactly. And that will reduce the cost of getting a SIM card based on size, if their price is different.

But how does that reduce the cost of getting  the SIM card, I don't see how this relate to the fact of getting a macro or micro sim card at a more cheaper rate, because MiracleTele SIM card price is €10 and I really don't think there's a reduction in its price no matter the size.

If the size is relevant that would be surprising. That is just one stamp of a machine and there you go. Don't think that has any influence on the price per card.
In some countries, a micro sim card price is a little bit higher than a macro sim. However, it doesn't apply here cause MiracleTele has everything settled.

Ok maybe that's in some countries but even there it may only be a different price for the end customer. Production wise if you think about it, I can't imagine it is more expensive.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Darerando

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

Good luck teams, hope to see more advancement!
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Does the SIM comes in different shapes and sizes?
Its a simcard. And I believe a simcard should be in a SIM card form.

What I actually meant was that will there be a macro, or micro Sims too, since some mobile phones are built with slot that has small slit for inserting and may require Micro sim card before the SIM can function as the way it should?

Valid question but I think miracle tele has that sorted out. Most simcards have single or dual dotted seams that outline a smaller sim size on it surface, users can simply break of the edges or use it as a whole
Exactly. And that will reduce the cost of getting a SIM card based on size, if their price is different.

But how does that reduce the cost of getting  the SIM card, I don't see how this relate to the fact of getting a macro or micro sim card at a more cheaper rate, because MiracleTele SIM card price is €10 and I really don't think there's a reduction in its price no matter the size.

If the size is relevant that would be surprising. That is just one stamp of a machine and there you go. Don't think that has any influence on the price per card.
In some countries, a micro sim card price is a little bit higher than a macro sim. However, it doesn't apply here cause MiracleTele has everything settled.

Ok maybe that's in some countries but even there it may only be a different price for the end customer. Production wise if you think about it, I can't imagine it is more expensive.
Obviously it shouldn't be expensive, but it is in some places. However, that's not a problem MiracleTele can't solve.
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

I'm a little curious, but have you guys thought about the idea of partnering with other companies and not just one, in order to extend your reach further, although you guys must have made a total coverage of about 160 countries but still you gonna need to extend more further if you're going to achieve your ultimate goal. I.e global coverage?
I think they are in ICO and community building phase, which means they plan to be in partnership with more companies. Bet Interesting updates are on the way...
Darerando

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

I think they are in ICO and community building phase, which means they plan to be in partnership with more companies. Bet Interesting updates are on the way...

That would be great, I would like to keep up with the updates.
Darerando

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

What's the miracle Tele token used for?
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

MiracleTele token can be used for a lot of things. Like, earning EUR every two weeks from stacking tokens. Purchasing a SIM card with the tele tokens and of course, it stands as a payment for work done. And many more..
Darerando

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

MiracleTele token can be used for a lot of things. Like, earning EUR every two weeks from stacking tokens. Purchasing a SIM card with the tele tokens and of course, it stands as a payment for work done. And many more..

But how many EUR do I earn per-week from stacking my tokens please?
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

That will depend on how many tokens you stack
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

I am also looking forward
Darerando

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

The more I stack the more I get?
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:30:23 AM

And it depends of the earning of the company remember the earning are the 40% of the profit of the company y had 300 tokens and i got 1.7 EUROS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

Yes rewards depends on the number of tokens stacked and the profit made by the company during the period.
MiracleTele (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81

A blockchain mobile operator with token rewards

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

And it depends of the earning of the company remember the earning are the 40% of the profit of the company y had 300 tokens and i got 1.7 EUROS
Reward distribution also depends on the number of tokens stacked

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Darerando

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

And the rewards will be in EUR right if I'm not mistaken?
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

And the rewards will be in EUR right if I'm not mistaken?
Yes the reward will be in EUR, earned after every two weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: