Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:28:31 AM

currently the TELE Token is listed on the STEX exchange, you can check it https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/ETH/TELE/
and hopefully there is good news about adding exchanges for TELE tokens in the near future.

Yep it's listed but you have to add deposit/withdrawal options aren't enabled yet !  Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:12:15 AM

currently the TELE Token is listed on the STEX exchange, you can check it https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/ETH/TELE/
and hopefully there is good news about adding exchanges for TELE tokens in the near future.

Yep it's listed but you have to add deposit/withdrawal options aren't enabled yet !  Wink
is it true that deposit and withdrawal options have not been activated? then who did the trade there, because I saw there was a buy and sell orders
btw the price there is much higher than the ICO price

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:19:55 AM

is it true that deposit and withdrawal options have not been activated? then who did the trade there, because I saw there was a buy and sell orders
How could that happen to hear that? I was quite surprised and with the deposit and withdrawal options not activated, of course it was strange and I hope the team can explain all this so as not to confuse

GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:12:34 AM

How could that happen to hear that? I was quite surprised and with the deposit and withdrawal options not activated, of course it was strange and I hope the team can explain all this so as not to confuse

Nearly 48 hours i'm asking myself same question... Strategy is strange. Trades are happening because people bought on stex with ether, i assume it is the only one explanation. Maybe a bot ? No answers are given on telegram as official announce of listing as not been disclaimed at now. To be followed ... but ...when ??
lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:26:19 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 10:41:40 AM by lexicon

Tomorrow is the last day for the ICO, but is there any news about the exchange where TELE will be listed? a few days ago I received an e-mail that TELE would soon be listed in exchange after the ICO was finished, but no mention of which exchange

I've been asking the admins on telegram but they keep saying NDA wouldn't let them say anything. Since they are starting with ETH pairing, I have a few suspects in sight. Gonna double down on a few

Is this confirmed that there is a great suspicion of this project and we should investigate the truth of this project together to stop the growing scammer.

Great suspicion? LOL

Are you joking?

This is one of the best projects out right now.

Things are moving along fine, and they just made adjustments to speed things up, so be patient, as we are in a transition period right now. Wont be long and all will be just fine.

Ill never get people that go straight to "scam" the minute something doesnt flow just the way they want, or at the speed they expect.

Very very far from a scam.

Come on man smh

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:41:51 PM

Nearly 48 hours i'm asking myself same question... Strategy is strange. Trades are happening because people bought on stex with ether, i assume it is the only one explanation. Maybe a bot ? No answers are given on telegram as official announce of listing as not been disclaimed at now. To be followed ... but ...when ??
if indeed STEX works with TELE to install trading bots, it is very unfortunate,
withdrawal and deposit also still cannot be done, we just wait for how the price of TELE will continue

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:11:27 PM

i must have missed this one , just read OP and it was a very good read , let's just wait what it will do on exchange
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:27:48 PM

I've been asking the admins on telegram but they keep saying NDA wouldn't let them say anything. Since they are starting with ETH pairing, I have a few suspects in sight. Gonna double down on a few

I really see no reason why you should have few suspicion on such a project because they won't disclose where they were going to list! it would have even been more better for team to concentrate more on development and selling of SIM rather than hurriedly jumping to list in an exchange. I am not part of this project team. I hopefully will order for my SIM for browsing. I wanted to ask a question, sorry if it sounds stupid, what network will I connect your SIM to in a non-European nations, maybe in far away Africa or Asia, or do you have a satellite to provide services for the SIM? am not good in IT though.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:48:41 PM

if indeed STEX works with TELE to install trading bots, it is very unfortunate,
withdrawal and deposit also still cannot be done, we just wait for how the price of TELE will continue

Looks like they are addressing the problem now. Got this off their announcement channel:

📊 TELE Exchange Listing Update 📊

🧭 TELE is trading unofficially on Stex to test and support token liquidity both internally and externally due to imminent listing requirement. We are using a small amount of tokens from our development fund to stimulate a variety of market conditions and demand. During the tests, real trading volumes, resistance levels and other important parameters will be checked.

💡A professional market maker will be working with the exchanges long term to support liquidity. In terms of STEX, we are yet to work with them on an official listing, and as such, this phase is part of our testing. News on official listing is still forthcoming.

👁 While it’s a great test bed for how TELE will go when it has a wider release on exchanges, some eagled-eyed people were lucky and got in while we were testing. Since this, while we finalise official listings, trading is closed”

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:16:23 AM

i just saw that the bounty ended a few days ago but when will the spreadsheet get updated?
and based on the bounty thread it seems the bounty ended early than its written in that thread
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:26:00 PM

i just saw that the bounty ended a few days ago but when will the spreadsheet get updated?
and based on the bounty thread it seems the bounty ended early than its written in that thread

To me it's over on expected date. I'm at least speaking of signature bounty. Weeks end on wednesdays and it was planned to last 8 weeks, as it did.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:36:36 PM

To me it's over on expected date. I'm at least speaking of signature bounty. Weeks end on wednesdays and it was planned to last 8 weeks, as it did.

i read in the bounty page that it will run for at least 2 months and will end on 28 May 2019'
but yesterday is 22 May which the bounty ended 1 week earlier?
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:49:42 PM

i read in the bounty page that it will run for at least 2 months and will end on 28 May 2019'
but yesterday is 22 May which the bounty ended 1 week earlier?

I have to admit you're right Smiley however sig campaign had to end today. No matter anyway Smiley Now we only have to cross fingers for some good exchanges listings...  Roll Eyes Nothing moves on that side...
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:02:20 PM

we need exchanges now... good luck
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:47:11 PM

Okay you guys caught my attention. But quick question, is the Sim currently available?

they have products and you can order them through contact on the website,
maybe this is a little interesting with the SIM card issued, can connect us to several countries,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:11:37 AM

Forkdelta https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb363a3c584b1f379c79fbf09df015da5529d4dac-ETH
The price is pretty good but I'm sure it doesn't last long the bounty hunter will destroy it  Grin
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:29:09 AM

Forkdelta https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb363a3c584b1f379c79fbf09df015da5529d4dac-ETH
The price is pretty good but I'm sure it doesn't last long the bounty hunter will destroy it  Grin
I hope that won't happen, I think as good as the bounty hunter participants using the tokens they get are used wiser, I'm sure they will regret if they sell them at very cheap prices ..

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
djvenz13

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:32:19 AM

maybe this is a little interesting with the SIM card issued, can connect us to several countries,
Are you already order that sim card? and how much price to order that ...
im really excited with this project, maybe i will buy that sim card soon  Cheesy
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:54:25 AM

im really excited with this project, maybe i will buy that sim card soon  Cheesy

Shipping 10 EUR to my country, of course the costs are different for each country
Don't rush to buy a card, you have to compare it with other services  Tongue
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:11:10 AM

Shipping 10 EUR to my country, of course the costs are different for each country
Don't rush to buy a card, you have to compare it with other services  Tongue
What you say is that it seems to be true that it is better for us to use our time as well as possible to compare first, do not directly buy the card, but somehow it returns to the decision of each

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: