Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
fratelc

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:05:42 AM

Thanks. We did not see this one – till now.
You can download it as a PDF, as you can do that with any of your transactions, rewards, payments, or withdrawals you ever made on their website.

An excellent proof for judges and courts, so use it- although using a video screen recording software could also do the trick.

You can find more about MiracleTele on this forum if you enter miracle tele in the search window.

I have send email to support: Dear, today, we are 16th and the funds are stil holding...., please check!

I recieved the answer: It is on hold until the news. Please be patient and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ausie2019

Activity: 47
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:22:16 PM

We checked it and their system seems to be entirely off the grid.

"Many questions are as follows: Do you plan to refuse the tokens?
My answer: we do not plan to refuse the tokens."

Which tokens, the ones that were bought through Fork delta for a fart of their original price?

If they plan to accept these tokens, if they plan to allow users to stack these tokens then… they need an urgent schedule at a psychiatrist.

If they do this, then, ’they’re literally saying to all their investors who bought their tokens through a Miracletele website at full price YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!

Allowing someone - anyone to cash in on the promised rewards with tokens that have nothing to do with the initial offer (purchase tokens through ’Miracletele’s website) is the same as spitting in the faces of all their investors who bought their tokens at full price, it means they will robe their own piggy bank until they finally die!

About:

"Due to a one-time order of several thousand cards, we were not ready to process such an order.”

This is awesome, mate. For the first time, they’re officially admitting executing their blackmail plan in the written word, and that in thousand of cases – LOVE IT!

And this one too:

“For the further successful development of this area, we need your help to buy large lots of numbers, this will reduce the cost of rent for customers by purchasing numbers in bulk.”

For the first time, they admit that their system has a hidden cost in the form of a monthly fee for the phone number, however not a word of its amount – it doesn’t matter, a scam is a scam.

This, on the other end, is again Miracletele’s low brain volume:

“Contracts with large companies using SIM cards in IoT devices will add up to several million new subscribers, which will bring a small but stable income. Since the reliability (consumed monthly traffic) of such subscribers is the highest.”

They contradict themselves in 100% percent. Millions of users who bring in the highest traffic will bring a … a small amount of profit??

How does that fit with the 40,000 users they bragged with all the time? The 40,000 users of sim-cards that enabled them to pay the bi-weekly rewards through all this time, including up to 1,4 million in the last 2-3 months before the shit hit the ceiling?

40,000 users got them the necessary 1,4 million, but millions of new users will get them only “A small but stable income??”

Seriously, Miralcetele, whoever wrote this, go and check your brains – urgently.

Reading all this one might start believing they really were so stupid to do business with a “Nigerian prince.”
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:05:07 AM

I've got about 200 tokens, received from stacking airdrop tokens and converting profit to tokens.
Can I do something with them ? I cant stack them, neither I can sell them or withdraw...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fratelc

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:26:51 AM

I've got about 200 tokens, received from stacking airdrop tokens and converting profit to tokens.
Can I do something with them ? I cant stack them, neither I can sell them or withdraw...

All you need is a miracle. The rest is small talk   Cheesy
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:54:54 PM

You cannot do anything with them now because they did the most stupid thing ever by allowing people to buy them cheap and then stacking them for prices they couldn't afford to pay any longer and now they do not know how to stop this but only to cancel the stacking ability of airdrop and bounty plus those who bought from places other than their site.
They will never go free with this. It is the beginning of their downfall which I know the other admins aren't in support but only the autocratic CEO is doing this. They have all left the telegram groups because of this decision by him. Still watching the best he could offer.
ausie2019

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:41:10 AM

They will never go free with this.

There’s a lot one can do:

https://www.quora.com/

Some of them are allegedly from Russia? Great, Russia has the worst prisons in the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisons_in_Russia

If they ever end up in it, they will beg to be transferred to Guantanamo.
ausie2019

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:43:23 AM

https://www.quora.com/?digest_story=167851443

Some of them are allegedly from Russia? Great, Russia has the worst prisons in the world.

big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:39:41 PM

Just received this mail:

Dear community,
The company needs partners - profit is growing, we need momentum!
The company is ready to sign an individual partnership agreement. Investments from 10k EUR - by purchasing tokens on individual terms, with an exclusive REWARD RATE:
from 10k to 20k eur = 10% monthly
from 20k to 50k eur = 13% monthly
from 50k to 150k eur = 15% monthly
For conclude an agreement, contact:
Roman Golod
E-mail: Roman.golod@miracletele.com
Tel: +420775037039
Telegram: @RomanGolod
All funds received will go to increase the financial turnover of the company and the connection of new services, forming a new stable rewards.
Detailed plan:
As we informed you earlier, the previous management department under the leadership of the former CEO Andrei Burchik miscalculated the development model and did not take into account the fact that not all of our users constantly use communication services.
In order for the company to continue its work and fulfill its obligations under the leadership of the new CEO Roman Golod, a number of measures were taken mainly aimed at developing the company and generating additional profit from the provision of new services.
We begin cooperation with the Israeli company Spikko Telecom and now you can download the application under our brand and buy numbers for calls and SMS. Your purchase of numbers in the application will support the work of our company and provide income for payments. In the future, we will provide free traffic to all users of our application.
Our activation sms service is used by tens of thousands of people every month. And we will make it one of the best in the world, providing the best prices and conditions. For this to happen, we need investments for the preliminary purchase of numbers from telecom operators. This will provide the best prices for our customers.

what do you think?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
ausie2019

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:25:02 PM

Just received this mail:

Dear community,

what do you think?

Well, at least he sounds honest.
And he also goes against his own logic.

The company needs partners - profit is growing, we need momentum!

If the profit is growing, then you don’t need more money, what you need is people with high IQ to advance the momentum!

As we informed you earlier, the previous management department under the leadership of the former CEO Andrei Burchik miscalculated the development model and did not take into account the fact that not all of our users constantly use communication services.

This is as honest as any of them got so far.

Okay, so now you, the investors, know you dealt with complete morons.

These kangaroo-monkeys actually build up their system on the premise that anyone who would purchase their tokens would also use their phone services…?

How stupid is that?

Ico’s main objective is

1 – that the company which issues the tokens gathers the needed funds for finishing their project aka turning it into a success story.

2- for the investors to get as high revenue from their purchased tokens as possible.

Not to use the investors to use the product they’re trying to put on the market.

Jesus fucking kangaroo, this is the reason why so many (9 out of 10) ICO end in disaster because they’re lead by complete brain diarrheas'.

The good news is, as it seems now they have someone on board who has at least the basic knowledge of how to run a business.

The bad news is that it might be too late. The bad rap the company got all over the Internet, the attention they already triggered by certain (don’t ask me which and where) government agencies for their behavior will make it x-times harder to get any new funds.

The idea with Israeli company Spikko Telecom is a sign of working brain of Mr. Golod.

Here’s my idea, why don’t you offer free numbers and phone calls to the biggest in the biz, like Uber, airports, shipping, train, bus companies, travel agencies, hotels… anyone who offers its services all over the world.

Free numbers and free phone calls in exchange for free Miracletele commercials on their platforms.

Have you any idea, how many customers miracletele could get alone through Uber if they managed to sign a deal with them?
And there’re hundreds of companies with millions of daily customers, which need reliable worldwide phone service.

Okay, a question for you… how much did you invest in this hole called miracletele to receive this email?

I’m following a couple of accounts of users who already plan to take action against miracletele if they, as we used to say, hit the road like a roadrunner… and none of them got this email.

Just wondering, you know.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 01:31:05 PM

Okay, a question for you… how much did you invest in this hole called miracletele to receive this email?

I'm have received the tokens from the bounty campaign, and I am re-staking them every 14 days on their platform, cause their worth is little
I had to sell them on the buy-back program, but I risked, and now I'm on long hodl here, maybe they will gain some decent value, you never know...

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 03:44:36 PM

Recently they are recruiting global ambassadors, with very high requirements. I thought they were expanding the project to global and reaching many other markets, not ending like this. But anw a project with high interest monthly can not survive in this market.
fratelc

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:33:15 PM

They are holding my 1000 EUR - http://shrani.si/f/3v/86/1A3A7B0Y/holdingmiracle.jpg
They are out of numbers Huh - http://shrani.si/f/3v/86/1A3A7B0Y/holdingmiracle.jpg

What is this  Huh
ausie2019

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:09:37 AM

now I'm on long hodl here, maybe they will gain some decent value, you never know...

Whoever reads this:

"The company is ready to sign an individual partnership agreement. Investments from 10k EUR - by purchasing tokens on individual terms, with an exclusive REWARD RATE:
 from 10k to 20k eur = 10% monthly
 from 20k to 50k eur = 13% monthly
 from 50k to 150k eur = 15% monthly”

Will as the first hit Google with "miracletele" in the search window and come up with the following

Okay, so copy paste doesn't work here, nice.

It's simple, go to google and enter "miracletele" in search window and you will see the automated - most searched options in the previous weeks/months.

See what's under second hit – »SCAM.«

It wasn't there four months back. It got there because Google uses an algorithm, learns through its users' search patterns.

The reason why "SCAM" is now number two is because of tens of thousands of searches related to miracletele and SCAM, searches executed by their investors and… all the others who prepare for what is about to come if miracletele does not fix their game.

They came a long way, from, »we got hacked, to the African scam, and yesterday to… our no-brain bosses miscalculated the whole thing.«

One thing they forgot to mention (as many of you noticed and never dared to ask, or if you did you got banned from telegram) is the scam-game on their website related to their bi-weekly rewards.

Whenever their token sale dropped, the bi-weekly reward started to rise… € 2,20 – 2,40 – 2,60… all the way to 3,20€, when the purchase of their tokens went haywire and the next day, their bi-weekly reward dropped to the »regular« € 2,00.

This repeatedly happened through months, was obviously pre-planned. Things like this usually end up with:

https://www.classlawgroup.com/consumer-protection/false-advertising/laws/

it would be nice if guys behind miracletele stop lying to their investors and start promoting their business as they should've done from day one.

They have a product, they only need to bring it to the millions out there.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 08:27:19 AM

Whenever their token sale dropped, the bi-weekly reward started to rise… € 2,20 – 2,40 – 2,60… all the way to 3,20€, when the purchase of their tokens went haywire and the next day, their bi-weekly reward dropped to the »regular« € 2,00.

than it has dropped ~0.20 € per 100 TELE staked, now there is a movement again braking the 1.00 €...
donno really what to think...

fratelc

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:22:17 AM

No withdraws from 11th of September all PENDING - http://shrani.si/f/1v/qg/2pIvTcXY/pandingmiracle.jpg

Huh Roll Eyes
yanika1

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:00:09 AM

https://www.quora.com/

BTW, none of them is from Russia. All of them are from Central European countries + Lithuania.

fratelc

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:55:03 AM

No payment for 19 days!
http://shrani.si/f/22/q2/2LH1xfE6/nopaymentmiracle19daysne.jpg
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:48:38 PM

No payment for 19 days!

Strange, I thought it was no secret to anyone that TELE is the usual banal classic ponzi scheme. You will not receive your money only if there are not enough crazy people who make a new deposit. Sadly, the idea was originally interesting, but then something went wrong.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:31:22 PM

This project was one of the projects which had a wonderful idea which could easily transform the telecommunication ecosystem. But due to improper planning on the side of the project manager, it is now looks like a ponzi scheme.  Their ideology could have been the next generation answer in making the telecommunication space somehow decentralized.  I just wish that the team finds a quick solution to their current challenges.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:03:08 AM

This project was one of the projects which had a wonderful idea which could easily transform the telecommunication ecosystem. But due to improper planning on the side of the project manager, it is now looks like a ponzi scheme.  Their ideology could have been the next generation answer in making the telecommunication space somehow decentralized.  I just wish that the team finds a quick solution to their current challenges.
There is nothing potential in this idea.
Ponzi in a classic form. It is impossible to receive such high interest on your deposits (if someone guarantees such interest (more than 5% per month). And here it’s just a classic.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: