Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:34:36 PM

As I see in the telegram new CEO tries to build a new business view of MiracleTEL. IoT, sms-center, new countries, Estonian direct numbers for clients, free tariff and some more. But financial questions leaves unanswered because the team don't have funds to make it. Will watch for

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:47:02 PM

As I see in the telegram new CEO tries to build a new business view of MiracleTEL. IoT, sms-center, new countries, Estonian direct numbers for clients, free tariff and some more. But financial questions leaves unanswered because the team don't have funds to make it. Will watch for

Sounds good, and I hope they won't really turn into a scam like other point out because it seems the community is divided and many think this was a scam since the begging, see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174888.0
Their big mistake was (imo) when thy bought back the coins at a higher price than what they have sold them for. Too sell the coins for $0.13-$0.15 and then to buy them back for $0.2 is a very big mistake in the conditions that you just started your business and you'll need the money for the development of it.
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:54:18 PM

I still remember when the price of coin tele reached a high enough price after they finished holding a bounty campaign, especially at that time many bounty participants even got quite large results, as well as investors who sold their tokens at the beginning of their token registration at the trading market at that time was getting quite a big profit, but after the issue that mentioned if the team had run away and many said that this project was a scam project so that the price of the tele token fell quite drastic to $0.005 now. I hope that with the latest statement from the tele team will make the price of this tele token will rise again.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:15:47 PM

I still remember when the price of coin tele reached a high enough price after they finished holding a bounty campaign, especially at that time many bounty participants even got quite large results, as well as investors who sold their tokens at the beginning of their token registration at the trading market at that time was getting quite a big profit, but after the issue that mentioned if the team had run away and many said that this project was a scam project so that the price of the tele token fell quite drastic to $0.005 now. I hope that with the latest statement from the tele team will make the price of this tele token will rise again.

Not so fast as I think. Any stack rewards were frozen till Jan-Feb '20. And it's not an exact time. Yes, CEO tries to lead development to the most profitable and promising market of IoT and sms-activation. But when they begin to think to divide tokens on the right (selling by the team) and wrong (bounty rewards) I begin to doubt. In the telegram, it discussed several times. And it's sad
fratelc

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:02:37 PM

WHAT DO YOU THINK - CEO MIRACLE TELE on TELEGRAM:

oman GolodNov 25, 2019 1:12:33 PM
Hello :wave:🏻
I spent the time of my absence in the chat with the maximum benefit for the project.
I have reached an agreement with mobile operators of five countries who will provide numbers to replenish the list of our service for renting mobile numbers on exclusive terms.
   Our business will look as follows: with each of the five telecom operators a contract will be concluded for the provision of 10,000 numbers. The cost of each room is 1 €. The term of the contract is 1 year.
 Our company will receive a rental of 5 € for each mobile number monthly. The company's profit will be 4 € from each mobile number.

Next, I will show our working model to large investors and companies that are interested in investing after submitting a detailed report. I am sure that I can close all debts on the project. Our company will become one of the best, I hope that the best resource in the world for the provision of virtual mobile numbers for rent. By the end of 2020, I plan to connect about 1,000,000 subscribers and this is not just my desire, this is a real opportunity for our company.
  I need your help to implement my plan. I need to collect 50,000 € for 10,000 € for each operator.
  I propose the following model for investing. You invest 1000 € for 1 month. At the end of the month you get + 50% of the amount and a guaranteed withdrawal of your funds in full, resulting in 1,500 €. + 10% per month throughout the year from the profit that number rental brings.

All investors will be able to take their contribution + interest and receive 10% per month for a year. Thus, no one can blame the company for the fact that this is a pyramid, since all investments will be returned with interest. Further, as I said earlier, having provided all the reports, I can turn to investment companies that will help us buy any number of rooms that we require. (I have already held preliminary negotiations)
   If you are interested in investing, you can write to my mail Roman.golod@miracletele.com

You write the desired amount for the investment, I will send you a contract with the address of BTC and ETH, all further payments will also be made in BTC and ET, respectively.
   Sim cards: report for you. Now the company has 123,000 subscribers. More than 50,000 sim cards were sent once.
    1500 sim cards were sent again by regular mail, without a track code (to minimize costs)
Until the new year, subscribers who do not receive a SIM card should not stay :+1:🏻

If you need a new sim card, you can write to my mail to pay 10 € in BTC or ETH and you will receive a track code on the same day.
  After analyzing the work with private subscribers, the company plans to focus on sim cards for ioT projects. This is a higher level of development and contracts for the supply of SIM cards for ioT will be signed at the beginning of 2020.
  In the near future I will present 5 more large companies with which we will begin cooperation in 2020.
  P.S. Many of you ask in private messages whether I like a drink as the previous CEO and whether I believe in God. I can answer for all of you that I do not drink alcohol at all and my day begins with prayer.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:14:48 PM

Why don't he wants to use own token TELE, but instead collect funds in BTC or ETH ? Smiley

And the part "You invest 1000 € for 1 month. At the end of the month you get + 50% of the amount and a guaranteed withdrawal of your funds in full, resulting in 1,500 €. + 10% per month throughout the year from the profit that number rental brings." - sound like a ponzi scheme.

If this would appear in the beginning, forum scam hunters immediately would mark Miracle Tele as scam.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:57:25 PM

Actually I don't want this project to be a Scam project, but the state of this project from day to day leads to fraud. and for more than 3 months there has been no update from the MiracleTele Twitter account.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:46:13 AM

well, we need to admit there is many problems, black story as we see today after we hope for different result.
fratelc

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:30:57 PM

Roman Golod WRITES ON telegram - https://t.me/miracletelecom
Hello !
News:
1. Strengthened support service.
2. Reduced cost of sim cards for corporate clients. (Order from 1000 pieces)
3. All payments on investments + 50% will be paid until December 29 without delay.
   4. Express delivery :truck: SIM cards: write to me at Roman.golod@miracletele.com
Pay 10 € ETH or BTC - get the track code on the day of order. We send you 2 sim cards :+1:   + New Year's gift :gift:

This month, MiracleTele will receive an investment from a private investment fund of 1,500,000 €
 Investment expense plan
1. We pay the preliminary release of a million sim cards for ioT. A large order helps reduce the cost of sim cards.
2. We continue to develop the virtual number service.
3. We close the arrears of payments during 2020.
4. We continue to attract large investors and investment funds for development.
5. We use blockchain technology together with ioT
6. By 2021, we refuse the token.

+ We will soon present on our website a plan for participating in the conference for 2020 and I also plan to hold a meeting with everyone who wants to, answer all questions personally, and listen to suggestions. The application can be submitted on the site in the coming days.
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:12:23 PM

Today this project confirmed exit scam
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 06:12:12 PM

can you send a proof of that please
links or screenshots, you need to have some valid explanation

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 03:02:54 AM

can you send a proof of that please
links or screenshots, you need to have some valid explanation

Maybe what he said was true. At the moment their site "https://miracletele.com/" cannot be accessed and there have not been any new posts on their social media accounts for more than 4 months.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:10:40 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 04:37:17 AM by MrPiggles

Actually I don't want this project to be a Scam project, but the state of this project from day to day leads to fraud. and for more than 3 months there has been no update from the MiracleTele Twitter account.
They have stayed with investors for a very long time and after the end, I don't feel sorry because this project has brought a lot of profits for investors. I think any project will meet the same situation as this project and you should learn to accept it because regret will not be able to help you. Personally, I will look for other projects to invest in and forget about this project.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:47:41 AM

They have stayed with investors for a very long time and after the end, I do not feel sorry because this project has brought a lot of profits for investors. I think any project will meet the same situation as this project and you should learn to accept it because regret will not be able to help you. Personally, I will look for other projects to invest in and forget about this project.
Lol are you joking? the early adopters, especially for the hunters, have earned a lot of money from that shitty scam project but what about those people are buying it and they act as a market adopter? I can say if that sucks to see that you are saying it just like you just care about yourself to earn the money.

So many money whores these days. I hope that someone can trace the team and brought them all to the regulators and police.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:16:24 AM

They have stayed with investors for a very long time and after the end, I don't feel sorry because this project has brought a lot of profits for investors. I think any project will meet the same situation as this project and you should learn to accept it because regret will not be able to help you. Personally, I will look for other projects to invest in and forget about this project.
I don't know how you can say that, are you sure that all investors have sold their tokens? and what about the current TELE token holder? do they benefit by holding TELE tokens? I don't think so, there are lots of people losing their money because of the scam project.
kangaroo2020

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:04:56 AM

So many money whores these days. I hope that someone can trace the team and brought them all to the regulators and police.

Chill it, mate.

They forgot to pay for their server or something similar, that's why their site vanished on 31.12.2019.
Their website is back on and, according to our data, their investors receive the updates of their earnings regularly.

On the other hand, if they really try to vanish forever, leaving thousands of their investors without their invested money and promised profit, then, in the best-case scenario, they would hardly ever see a court.

There's way too much drug/gang money invested in this thing from criminal organizations that go all the way to Mexico.

If they decide to take off without paying out every dime they have promised, they will, without doubt, end as the four crypto scammers whose bodies were found in 20** spread in two countries - their heads in the country of their origin/birth, the rest of their bodies, chopped up Khashoggi-style in the country of one of the gangs whose money they refused to return.

We're in 2020, ladies and gentlemen. Courts are to busy to deal with low-level idiots like Miracle Tele.

For Miracle Tele, the biggest fear-question right now is who are their investors whom they own lots of money.

Crime gangs now use everyday people to invest their money into projects like this. These "money-mule-investors" get only a small percentage of the profit. Big money remains owned by the gangs, and they do not like it when someone tries to screw them over.

These gangs/crime organizations can be patient as long as they see a positive result/profit for them. Once that vanishes, they send out their bloodhounds, to collect their money in bones and blood.

Forget courts and regulators. Things like these are since 2018 settled on a whole new level. You might not read a lot about them in the news, and the reason is simple, the investigations are ongoing, and to be honest, no one will cry if someone whacks a couple of money-hungry pedophiles who scammed thousands of people out of their money as an act of revenge and a lecture to all the others in the crypto biz:

"Don't roll the dice if you can't pay the price."
kangaroo2020

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:18:23 AM

Your words of wisdom sound similar to a man who was once considered a great thinker, a man of the future who will lead his nation into a bright future.

I am talking about Heinrich Himmler, the man who send 6 million Jews to die in Nazi concentration camps.

His motto was simple "if we can kill 60.000 in a day, we will soon be able to exterminate a million in a week."

I'm not sure what's wrong with you, is it psychological or are you just plain stupid.
One thing I can say is that you urgently need to seek the help of a psychiatrist.

People like you belong locked up in an institution... for your own good and the good of all the people around you.
fratelc

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:50:10 PM

Any news about Miracletele ?

The site is down
The app is down

Telegram is live - https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@miracletelecom

What do you think, will we get our outstanding payments ?
Any news about our TELE coins ?
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:17:48 AM

Any news about Miracletele ?

The site is down
The app is down

Telegram is live - https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@miracletelecom

What do you think, will we get our outstanding payments ?
Any news about our TELE coins ?

There is no information whatsoever from MiracleTele, and it's better not to get your hopes up on this project, don't waste your time by hoping for this Scam project. but if you are a Miracletele investor I suggest you join the Miracletele investor telegram group to sue this project. t.me/miracleteledach
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 07:51:38 AM

This project makes my eye more opened to many other dubious projects in crypto space, the original CEO of miracle tele knew nothing about crypto, yet they go around visiting some crypto events to fool people into believing they are capable, I'm glad i only promote the bounty project not invest money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: