Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the useful tips for beginners?  (Read 2328 times)
Baoo (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

First of all, study the theory in this forum. There is a lot of useful information, look through and ask questions in the topics you are interested in, be active in this forum and you will receive knowledge, a matter of time.
Well, It is certain that in this forum there are many useful information in different fields especially in trading crypto  ,  but regrettably, many do not want to search for the basics of trading  and that's because of laziness in the majority of them, they want everything in an easy way ( easy profit ... ), But that has bad consequences for the traders ( financial losses ). 
In addition to that, I think the most essential thing is how to learn trading well and   moving away from  opinions of the others  (especially when you have a good knowledge in this feld) , there is no one in your place and trust me , many of  them are professional.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

Nice tips bro for me as a newbie in trading and also for others that they want to start in trading hope that many people sharing their ideas like you god bless
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

Good compilations of tips for beginners especially giving book suggestions that aspect is new. Usually it is the same old stuff, good to see you spicing it up a bit.

MrBlack001

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

For a beginner I would say start small and watch out for fomo (fear of missing out).

If you look at the market the past 4 months (well, the past 5 years really) prices go up and down. This is a no brainer, but what i mean is, if you really want coin x, but it has already gone x20 and went like 300% the last couple of days, chances are high that it will drop quite hard soon (correction).

Doing research on coin x is also a good idea (if you have trust in a solid business plan and community, a temporary price loss will not affect you as much).

So time your entries well and remember that in the current market prices will fluctuate and this market in my opinion will stay like this for a while.

Time your entries!
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:51:38 PM

Nice tips you got there but I think your tips are lacking something. One of the most common mistake a newbie does is to invest in only one coin which in the end leads to loss if that certain coin does not perform well. That being said, you should have had included there this: "diversify your investments. Never invest in one coin only and always remember to not put all your eggs in one basket".

That's right, but if there is one very important factor that a beginner must remember, that is, "Knowledge is power." I say that because it's hard to venture in this market with the attitude of just winging it. All ventures should be done with diligence and care, and that could only be pulled off if you have the right knowledge that you could use as a tool to give you more chances of being successful.

Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

The problem is that, trading is not for everyone, and that is one of the main mistakes that most newbies do when they are just starting in here. If you do not have a good knowledge about how trading works, it is simple, just do not trade.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:45:58 PM

The very useful tip for the beginner's is absolutely nothing doubt reading and researching are best to learn about the importance of cryptocurrency as decentralized currency, the fundamental of learning is reading same from the child when to start learning in the school.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

tips for beginners in my opinion is you must be able to control the emotions you have and you should also be able to know the right time to buy and sell coin.
One more aspect, I may like to add is that never be too in a haste to make money as a trader who is just beginning his or her journey.

It is always important to find a strategy even after you have learned so much and see how far that can take you and in most instances, it is always good to start very small, or to at least use platforms like bitmex demo that will give you some free bucks to play around with. Being in a haste to start making money from trading has made a lot of people to lose much as the end of the day.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

know the market but it will take your time every day and you should be able to analyze the coins because that is the most important in the trade.
@DiscoveryIoT

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

buy and sell in cycles holding anything too long your sure too loose  Roll Eyes
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

1.   You should gather knowledge: In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest stock market news and events that affect stocks – the Fed's plans for interest rates, the economic outlook, etc. Do your homework.
2.   It needs times: trading requires your time – most of your day, in fact. Don’t consider it if you have limited hours to spare. The process requires a trader to track the markets and spot opportunities, which can arise any time during trading hours.
3.   As a beginner, it is advisable to start small. So don’t invest huge amount.
4.   Be realistic about your profits. A strategy doesn't need to win all the time to be profitable.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

The very useful tip for the beginner's is absolutely nothing doubt reading and researching are best to learn about the importance of cryptocurrency as decentralized currency, the fundamental of learning is reading same from the child when to start learning in the school.
any newcomer who has already become interested in crypto currency, already understands to some extent what it is. Otherwise, he would not have turned his attention to this field of activity. Thus, everyone can already understand their direction on the crypto-currency market. But it's best to start with participating in Bounty companies and simultaneously learn the information on bitcointalk.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

know the market but it will take your time every day and you should be able to analyze the coins because that is the most important in the trade.
For beginners, the first thing to do is to learn and study the basics of the cryptocurrency market, read up on everything you find to gain a basic understanding of the market. . When you invest, invest a small amount of money to get real-life experience. After you've mastered the way you invest, invest more.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

the tips you mentioned seem to be tips for new traders, they desperately need information like this, and most importantly for new players is to be able to control their patience. the key to success is your patience.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:57:07 AM

As a beginner of crypto currency when you involve in trading you must do everything in order to get more knowledge in trading because it is very risky once you enter in trading, accept all the advices to all the people here and research always for you to get more idea.
joshb028

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:18:35 AM

What a big help tip boss. I dont have any experience yet in trading and its good that we have your thread. I am doing reading about trading but  still not enough. I am very thankfull for your thread because i gain another idea about trading
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:10:15 AM

1- Read and learn the basics of trading:
-I think the best way to start understanding this field  is by reading books related to digital currencies,  but unfortunately, the issue that many people  read only the first pages of the book, then they stop.
The problem with some people is that they just want to earn money immediately because they have seen others earn from it in a short period of time not knowing the experience that they have. I admit that I started trading before without knowing the theories and I watch trading videos but I couldn't understand some terms so I decided to study the basics of trading first. Trading should be a step by step process and it is important to know some background about what you are trading.

2-Stay away from media news:
Media are always manipulating traders through some false news and even the social media (Twitter, Facebook..), They may even control what happens in the market (crisis, jump), in order to achieve the interests of some (the capitalists) and regrettably, many believe the information and fake predictions.
You do not necessarily have to stay away from media news but instead make it a reference. Some traders use the news to trade may it be a legit news or just FUD. You have to take into account news because it has a big effect in the price but do not believe immediately what they are saying but instead do your own research about it and trade accordingly.

3- Be patience  and  try to be brave , not afraid:
The field of trading is profitable when you are patient and not hasty like many, and of course you must take advantage of the opportunities intelligently.
Fear is one of the most important obstacles that lead to losses, especially in difficult situations (big crash), like, panic selling...
If you have a trading plan then eventually you will have no problem being patient because you know exactly when to buy and sell if you just religiously follow it but if you don't have one then that would be the problem because you can be persuaded to buy when there is hype and you don't know when to take profit or cut your loss.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
incomeviet

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:32:23 AM

- Do not FOMO
- Keep patience.
- Be familiar with exchanges
- Keep disscuss with experienced ones.
- Invest in amount can lost
- Always learn from failure.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 2232

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

2-Stay away from media news:

Media are always manipulating traders through some false news and even the social media (Twitter, Facebook..), They may even control what happens in the market (crisis, jump), in order to achieve the interests of some (the capitalists) and regrettably, many believe the information and fake predictions.
" Do not be a sheep and act like a wolf "

I disagree with this postulation. A successful trader should read a media news very often. The problem is that some news are really fake and FUD which are written to make you commit wrong trading actions. A trader should filter the reliable information sources. Almost all of the significant pumps and dumps on the crypto exchange markets were widely elucidated in the media news. Most of these news were concerned to the banning, regulations, etc. A trader should use the information from the reliable media news, and of course discuss the current situation on the specialized forums.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

I think the 3 important things you mentioned are enough for the knowledge of new players, if you want more then have to search for articles on google but I think it is not important, just doing 2 things is enough, you should be patient and do not easily affected with people else just that is enough.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: