Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4585 times)
richshopgh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

Bitcoin is the safest system since you won't find any cheating in its transaction. Everything is verified on the blockchain and without validation on the block, bitcoin transaction is impossible, hence it safest.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

maybe I can conclude because bitcoin has very strong encryption and bitcoin has blockchain technology that can record all transactions that can make bitcoin very safe if used for all kinds of transactions in the world.
hoangsonnguyen191

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

I am very confident in this market. I think there will be strong changes in the next 2 months
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

Many of you probably faced with the fact that when you withdraw or transfer a large amount (for example, for a large purchase, the bank starts asking you questions about the nature of the operation ("why do you withdraw money?", "How did you earn this money?", "Where is the contract for currency control translated into Russian?" Etc.) In this, again, the main difference between money in a bank account from bitcoin - the latter can be spent and transferred anywhere and in payment for anything at any time, be it A working day or an international holiday. adavat you questions about the purpose of the use of funds, no matter how large or were these amounts. This is "your money" is 100% meaning of the expression.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized
Ease of online shopping
Great tool for investment
Duplication impossible

http://fireandsafetycoursesinchennai.in

My opinion  actually that the reason why bitcoins is the safest system
Because bitcoin technology  and cryptography have a strong record of security records, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest distributed big project in the world. Bitcoin's most common disadvantage lies in its user error. Bitcoin wallet data that holds private keys can be erased accidentally, lost, or stolen. This is similar to physical cash stored in digital form. Fortunately, users can apply security measures to protect their money or use the services of providers that offer high level security and insurance against theft or loss.
God

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

Bitcoin will always be a safe currency, only that there are not much people interested onit at the moment, that is the main reason

Lion_ashy8

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

your way of going at it is wrong. you are basically saying just because bitcoin and banks are using the same cryptography it makes both of them safe. but you are wrong.
for example look at bitcoin gold, the most recent embarrassment of altcoins. it is using the same cryptography and even more it is a fork of bitcoin. but it is not at all safe. there was a successful 51% attack recently.
what makes bitcoin safe starts with the cryptography and then is followed by a battle hardened system that was tested and attacked (failed attacks) for 9 years. it is also safest because of all the hashing power that goes into generating a new block.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

Now a lot of hackers who break into the exchange. And here the question is not only to bitcoin, but to all crypto-currencies and exchanges and wallets. I believe that it is necessary everywhere to strengthen the protection of 200%
Wolfgang.Smith11

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:56:36 AM

The reason I think the Bitcoin system is the safest is because no coins can be created on the whim of a handful of people who decide the monetary supply should be more.  so I choose to save my funds in bitcoin
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

There are great things and terrible things with regards to bitcoin exchanges. The great side of this is clearly is on the grounds that it is decentralized. You will remain mysterious amid the exchanges you make. Yet, there is likewise a terrible side. Dissimilar to banks, the exchanges are more secure for me in light of the fact that the general population who can hack and take your cash can get followed and you can recover your assets. Be that as it may, in bitcoin exchanges, following is an extremely troublesome activity that is the reason there is an extremely low shot that you can recover your cash on the off chance that you get hacked.
JungleBook

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

Bitcoin more safe than banks. If we have bitcoin wallet and we keep our private key safely, our bitcoin is secure. But many banks accounts hacked and its already in many news.
woution71

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

for me bitcoin is much safer because nobody know what i have it and that's all, i like to be rich and unknown.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

I believe that bitcoin transaction is safe but you need to protect it and keep it private. Banks are still safest because you have signature and if something bad happen you can talk and fix it to the owner. Not like in bitcoin if lose you cannot locate it and lost forever.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

One of the reasons why Bitcoin is safer than all of the other cryptocurrencies in the market is due to its highest dominance rate, the economy of bitcoin is grown to such a large scale that backtracking now would crash the entire cryptocurrency market so it is self-sustainable right now.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

Because bitcoin let you protect wallets with yourself, if no one know your password then your wallet is secured.
not like bank, someone still can hack your account.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

Bitcoin is not a fast system yet! You can look back at the end of 2017. Bitcoin is very slow when dealing with transactions!
For development, bitcoin needs to be upgraded,
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

this is true. Bitcoin-related thefts are usually the result of improper security or negligence on the part of the person holding the bitcoins. The technology used to build Bitcoin is mathematically secured and the software is actively inspected, and audited by its growing community.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

so many credit cards number has been stolen from the datas of trusted entreprises and used to buy things globally where also my friends cards were stolen. Which is the same thing as the wallets private keys are being stolen. So if we blame btc for this things we must blame the banks for the same and question their security systems.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

bitcoin there is no physical form, so no one can rob. the bitcoin wallet security system is highly assured, and hackers find it hard to hack the bitcoin wallet.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:28:51 AM

The market has somewhat stabilized in the recent past, presenting a safer option for investments as compared to the time bitcoin first emerged years ago. And despite its intangible nature, bitcoin is quite secure. Especially now that we can have wallets to safely store them.
Taking extra precaution won’t hurt too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: