Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4595 times)
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Ignorance and negligence is the reason why many people lost their bitcoin on their wallet. The system of bitcoin cannot be hack, but the user of it can be a victim if he didn't learn how to secure his wallet. It is like a home where you need to secure it from entering a burglar.
Finnong

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:44:53 AM

Bitcoin has been existing for almost a decade and had been strong eversince. It was able to withstand all the issues about transactions and yet survived and still on the top above any cryptocurrencies. Its system had been working well and i believe they will improve it more to stay on top. So hold on for it’s the safest.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:31:47 AM

I agree. But there are things I want to tell you. The security system in banks with bitcoin is a bit the same, but that doesn't mean they are the same as a whole. The system in banks does not use blockchain, and bitcoin systems use blockchain technology. In my opinion, both of them are the same cannot be hacked by someone else, unless the person lets others know your important data data such as your account password or your private key and so on. Bitcoin can only be hacked by gods I think. For now there are no humans who can break into the blockchain security system.
frey_oh

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

maybe with negative news and stories that sometimes flood the news about bitcoin. but actually bitcoin is safer than most other financial systems. Spending and learning how Bitcoin works and investing in a secure wallet is very important in keeping our Bitcoin safe and secure.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

I think bitcoin is also a good system we use and is also very safe, because for us bitcoin is also a good way to get more profits in the future, seeing the price of bitcoin every day is also increasing.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

Truly, the bitcoin architecture is the hardest to crack till date. Though of course, as technology advances and computing prowess enhance along with it, there might come a time that the system be vulnerable to hacking. Thus, if you notice, every explanation to bitcoin's security will state "nearly impossible to hack".

We can not rule out the possibility of evil geniuses around who will keep attempting to break the code. Therefore, you are right to say that security is on us, the owners of bitcoin wallets. Keeping public and private keys safe is entirely in our hands and gladly that's all we need to worry right now. The system remains to be unhackable as of the moment and perhaps the next few decades.
G-richy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

Bitcoin is highly digitalized,all its activities are managed and controlled systematically so this forum ensures high and standard security for it unlike the manual banking system. Bitcoin uses a blockchain technology making the security stronger.blockchain system is difficult to hack unless you disclose your password or your private key which is your personal security.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

Bitcoin is highly digitalized,all its activities are managed and controlled systematically so this forum ensures high and standard security for it unlike the manual banking system. Bitcoin uses a blockchain technology making the security stronger.blockchain system is difficult to hack unless you disclose your password or your private key which is your personal security.

Exactly. I'm just wondering how soon we can adopt it as a digital currency. If it's safer and more efficient, why not use it? Why focus on it as an investment?
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:10:21 AM

Making bitcoin is certainly through analysis and very deep consideration, the issue of security is very important so it has been thought to be a safe system, I never hesitate to save bitcoin in various wallets because it is difficult to steal anyone.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

I also agree that bitcoin is one of the safest investments, much safer than a Bank account . That is why I decided to invest in cryptocurrency.
Yeah you can also call it safest investment. I also said that bitcoin is a place to store money the best and safest. the system is different from the bank there are no controls and restrictions to use all the coins/money you have. there are no rules and security is very guaranteed .that what I like
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:31:23 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

Both systems are safe if we use it properly and understand it. For banks we can lose money if we make some personal mistakes like disclosing ATM passwords while bitcoin is revealing the private key. However with bitcoin, if there is no personal key to open you As this number of bits is lost permanently because no one can open to use it anymore
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:56:17 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .
in my opinion the weakness of bitcoin or other crypto currencies is a security issue because there is no legal protection with what we have even many people or investors who lose what they have
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:08:19 AM

Bitcoin is very safe in transactions because it uses a blockchain technology system so that it can record all transactions. If someone loses their bitcoin, it is because they are not careful in maintaining their private keys.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
vainnew

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

Bitcoin is actually more safest than most other financial systems. Because Bitcoin uses a decentralized system, there’s not one single point of failure that a hacker could exploit to compromise the network. All transactions that you make using Bitcoin are public and irreversible, there’s mathematically no way to fake transactions or make errors in recording account balances. You don’t need to attach any personal or confidential information when making a Bitcoin transaction or using a Bitcoin wallet, because your personal information isn’t attached to your wallet or transactions, you’re at less risk of identity theft. Even if someone gets hold of your wallet’s private key, they’ll only have access to your funds, not your personal information. Bitcoin protects against identity theft, Bitcoin can be backed up and encrypted to ensure the safety of your money.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

all bitcoin transactions can also be seen by everyone and all of these bitcoin transactions can be accessed wherever you make it safer for people to store their assets on bitcoin cryptocurrency that has blockchain technology.
TallDragonfly

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

I might disagree a bit with you especially on the issue of the security condition regarding the present banking system. It is true that most fraud cases are due to personal errors. But this is not always the case. I remember my card was once used to complete a transaction somewhere online without my authorization. And I'm totally the kind of person who's very tight with my banking security. When I reported to the bank, they had no excuse whatsoever which was really strange. It seemed like they knew the error was from their own end. They refunded the money, I got a new card and that was all. But ultimately, I think for now, Blockchain security is still very reliable.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:31:07 AM

The first and most important reason I think it is a blockchain based technology and also its structure and its features all proves that it is really a safest system.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

Bitcoin decentralized,no can tract our transactions unlike in banks.I think bitcoin has many features that can be for safest system,it was realky secured than any other crypto.Through it was a blockchain and high technology proves its safest.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

Blockchain-a system that can not be hacked and the money is only under your control. What could be safer? Certainly not the banks that are collapsing with your money.

FreddieBennett213

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

There is a simple understanding that Bitcoin uses Blockchain technology, high security, and modern technology. Maybe it's a security solution for the user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: