Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:09:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4595 times)
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

Bitcoin is safe and secure, trough the uses of blockchain. It would be more secure if you are diligent and store your bitcoin properly. No doubt bitcoin is more secure than the average set of credit card.

I agree with your mind because I sing that it is digital money and have nothing in common with real life. It depends only on you how if you use it.
agentdavid007

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

Here are 9 reasons why Bitcoins is the safest system:

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized
Ease of online shopping
Less volatile than cash
No real way of keeping a track of conventional currency
Great tool for investment
Bitcoin is peer-to-peer and open, yet secure and nearly frictionless
Duplication impossible
Great way of maintaining records for tax purposes
Transnational digital currency
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .
The topic "The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system" is fully carried on the blockchain technology.
Blockchain is a wallet that was invented for the bitcoin transactions and it works peer to peer or user to user. For this reason all the transactions are related with the previous one and so it cannot track or hack.
So it can be said, "Bitcoins is the safest system" for blockchain's p2p transactions system.
But if any user gives the security key to anyone then it maybe hacked easily. So don't give anyone your blockchain's privet key and stay safe.

Thank you.
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

I think it's safer to use an offlane wallet than with an online wallet. but now comes with 2FA security and each is given a private key, if you follow your campaign made a mistake, you accidentally provide a private key then it will be a big danger.
Then nothing could be called safer as the little mistake could lead to a great distruction of once life. All their hard earned income can be cleared within a day for their ignorance or mistake.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

I realized that without any system is safe. Bitcoin's network is the first blockchain system, so the safety level is lower than other Blockchain systems. In the future hackers will find holes in Bitcoin's system and it will steal.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

For countries where local currency is losing its value and remittance out of the country is impossible, bitcoin becomes a safer option. And if used correctly, Bitcoin can provide very high levels of security. Always remember that it is your responsibility to adopt good practices in order to protect your money. Use a strong password.
meidut

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

protocols and cryptography have a strong security record, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest distributed tally project in the world. The most common disadvantage of Bitcoin lies in its user error. Bitcoin wallet data that stores private keys can be accidental, lost, or stolen. This is similar to physical money stored in digital form. Fortunately, users can apply security measures to protect their money or use the services of providers that offer high levels of security and insurance against theft or loss.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

conventions and cryptography have a solid security record, and the Bitcoin organize is presumably the biggest circulated count venture on the planet. The most widely recognized drawback of Bitcoin lies in its client blunder. Bitcoin wallet information that stores private keys can be incidental, lost, or stolen. This is like physical cash put away in advanced shape. Luckily, clients can apply safety efforts to ensure their cash or utilize the administrations of suppliers that offer large amounts of security and protection against burglary or misfortune
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

perhaps such news is fabricated specifically to shake confidence in the security of bitcoin, but I never paid serious attention to them. so be calm
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:48:31 PM

From what point of view is it safe?
In the sense that bitcoin can not be hacked?
Or in the sense that it will provide anonymity for remittances?
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

I understood that with no framework is protected. Bitcoin's system is the primary blockchain framework, so the wellbeing level is lower than other blockchain frameworks. Later on programmers will discover holes in Bitcoin's framework and it will take.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

A Simple Question Deserves A Simple Answer.

The Blockchain cryptographically secures the data held on a blockchain so that it is immutable, transferable and hackerproof. The blockchain is the real technology here and is behind every successful ICO. Bitcoin is just the first mover and since you can only receive and send BTC, it really only has value as a form of "digital gold". It would be wise to invest in Bitcoin to benefit from the rise of cryptocurrencies.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

The reason why I mainly believe that bitcoin is the safest system here in crypto world is that since I was introduced to cryptocurrency life I have never hard of bitcoin wallet been hacked all like Ethereum, Binanace exchange and lots more. It's the security in bitcoin that boost it price since the holders believe that their funds are safe and secure the hold it for long instead of dumping it and the price keep growing.

Sorry to break it to you, but Bitcoin exchanges have been hacked for billions and billions of dollars in BTC total. People get personal wallets hacked too of course, if they are weak on security.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

Bitcoin is safe unless you the owner as the same as banker become negligence in handling your Wallet or placing your coins in less reliable exchange.
means the main problem only in exchange?
I think so too, we have to choose where the exchange can really rely on rely on, and have a security system that is really safe and reliable.
allaking

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:20:25 AM

Bitcoin is built on blockchain technology. The cryptography makes the currency secure and impenetrable. You are more likely to get struck by lightning twice than someone getting access to your wallet. It has a world recognition and acceptability too.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:23:23 AM

The ease of transferability provides liquidity and seamless access to funds wherever you are around the globe. The value of the asset is more than likely to only increase due to there being a scarce, or fixated supply. The cryptography nature of bitcoin too is a high level security.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:48:15 AM

The main reason is they cant know who you are,by the use of blockchain and also they cant hack you because of the secured system,i think all of the token now has a blockchain,so for me having blockchain is so very good.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
previouslyabused

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

Less volatility than cash, Excellent tool to invest, Can not copy, Transnational digital money. Blockchain is an invented wallet for bitcoin transactions and it works on a par with users or users. It can be said, "Bitcoin is the safest system" for blockchain p2p trading system. So do not give anyone the secret key of your blockchain and keep it safe.
toreserve

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

All transactions are related with the previous transaction and therefore it can not be tracked or hacked. But if any user provides a security key to anyone, it can be easily attacked. Protocols and cryptography have a strong security profile, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest distributed inventory project in the world. Bitcoin data archiving private key may be random, lost or stolen. Fortunately, users can apply security measures to protect their money or use the services of providers offering high levels of security and insurance against theft or loss.
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

Bitcoin transactions are anonymous, your identity is protected. and no one who you are
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: