Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4585 times)
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

Bitcoin is the new form of economy introduced to the market and its net work systems are very sound.Bitcoin has the specific features such as the decentralized one,anonymity,its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology.The introduction of the block chain technology provides more security and the clarity to the entire systems.So bitcoin become one of the safest systems and hence its popularity has wide spread all over the world and hence its demand has increased drastically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

Bitcoin is actually more secure than most other financial systems. Since bitcoin has open source code, it simply can not be a fraud, because any attempts at deception would have been revealed long ago.
Frisianhug

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

There may be many reasons that make bitcoin systems safest, still [I think because there is the best option to secure payment in bitcoin payment processor or you can say Wallet, Bitcoin security, and security options make the system more secure and private key and Authentication make system You're safer and safer, that's what makes bitcoin safest.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

I Think if you need a safest system to store you bitcoin safely i request to you to buy a Lenger nano S the price is costly but it is really trusted and easy to use it look like USB just put in computer in the usb port and it's already log in on your account never will find the hacker that you have a Lenger nano S that already log in in your wallet many people will ask it but almost people provide you a better answer.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .
Bitcoin has no such safety net. If your Bitcoins are lost or stolen, there's no intermediary with the power to make you whole. There are two basic ways to hold Bitcoins. You can participate in the Bitcoin network yourself, storing the keys to your Bitcoins in a wallet stored on your hard drive. Not againts it but just giving you guys a warning.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timothylee/2013/04/03/four-reason-you-shouldnt-buy-bitcoins/#6e67d67dcd63
libratiz

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, with features that appeal to Bitcoin networking systems in the world, through the use of blockchain ensuring security attracts global investors. Bitcoin introduces a modern economic system that links modern technology as opposed to the current economic concept that we follow today.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, with features that appeal to Bitcoin networking systems in the world, through the use of blockchain ensuring security attracts global investors. Bitcoin introduces a modern economic system that links modern technology as opposed to the current economic concept that we follow today.
Bitcoin is one of the first pioneers crypto currency that converts digital currency system into a multi-functional integrated system platform blockchain where it is protected by two layers of security such as google authenticator and the fingerprint on each wallet available

honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

Because its the digital money running independently without any govt intervention. Low processing fees and easy transfer.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Blockchain technology and cryptography have a strong record of security, the Bitcoin network is probably a revolutionary project in the world. . Bitcoin wallet data that holds private keys can be erased accidentally, lost, or stolen otherwise it can`t be hacked in normal conditions.
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

You have said it all Senior colleague, Your post is just on point. What we all need to do is to be cautious and keep our keep our wallet details and private keys secret and confidential. Unscrupulous period are always on the check, if your dig your own grave, they will bury you. OUR BITCOIN SAFETY IS IN OUR OWN HANDS.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

There are great things and terrible things with regards to bitcoin exchanges. The great side of this is clearly is on the grounds that it is decentralized. You will remain mysterious amid the exchanges you make. In any case, there is likewise an awful side. Dissimilar to banks, the exchanges are more secure for me on the grounds that the general population who can hack and take your cash can get followed and you can recover your assets. In any case, in bitcoin exchanges, following is an extremely troublesome activity that is the reason there is an extremely low possibility that you can recover your cash in the event that you get hacked.
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

In my opinion,the reason why bitcoin is the most secure system is because bitcoin is a strong security record, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest large project distributed in the world.The most common disadvantage of Bitcoin lies in its user error.Bitcoin wallet data that stores private keys can be accidentally deleted, lost,or stolen.This is similar to physical money stored in digital form.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

Once again, I think it's useless if the market who want to keep & trade bitcoin still not safe. There is no guarantee for this problem, that's make some people like me don't want to make invest in then with huge amount.
maivui5411241@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

The blockchain system that Bitcoin is using is a comprehensive security system. It decentralizes and does not focus so it's hard to beat
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

There are so many reasons why the bitcoin system is safe before you do not need to spend money on the bank as long as you take your money in your wallet and secondly as long as you have the private key you are free to transact your bitcoin account anywhere third it's not just that you're stuck at it all your money on your wallet. Stealers do not get them because they do not know how to access your account.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:18:30 AM

Bitcoin is safe but besides that they will have many problems. We should be careful and correct you should have the opinion as well as have your own views on how to keep the bitcoin safer.
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

The reason why I mainly believe that bitcoin is the safest system here in crypto world is that since I was introduced to cryptocurrency life I have never hard of bitcoin wallet been hacked all like Ethereum, Binanace exchange and lots more. It's the security in bitcoin that boost it price since the holders believe that their funds are safe and secure the hold it for long instead of dumping it and the price keep growing.
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:35:05 AM

I think it's safer to use an offlane wallet than with an online wallet. but now comes with 2FA security and each is given a private key, if you follow your campaign made a mistake, you accidentally provide a private key then it will be a big danger.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized
Ease of online shopping
Great tool for investment
Duplication impossible

http://fireandsafetycoursesinchennai.in
It is because of decentralisation of the system, nobody cant just put a hand above your money or take a part of it by putting you under taxation or something like that, your money is completely yours.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

which I know are very secure like 2FA security besides network participants have their own private key which is only known by the owner and bitcoin is a secure online system because it has a wallet like blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: