Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4595 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

Bitcoin is a new technology that makes it easier for financial services and it is cheaper, and this is more reliable, faster currency to move up and down.

Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

For me, this is the safest system due to the fact of its running years already and has proven its stability to all bitcoin holders. its up to us to take good care of our details.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

If we are talking about the security of the transfers themselves, in this case it is worthwhile to talk about the safety of savings. The fact is that when you keep your money in banks, there is no certainty that your deposits will not be subject to various sanctions by the state, in the case of BTC everything is simple, and no one else but you can use your savings , It's important for me.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Its simple, bitcoin is the safest system because bitcoin cannot be controlled by someone else here.

zattayu

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .

Apparently the reason the hackers use Bitcoin payment system, because the safe must be paid while maintaining ... blockchain. With this blockchain system, all existing transactions will be transparent and maintained.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

Yes it is impossible to hack our crypto currenciew unless we reveal our passworda and private keys to someone,and it is far better than bank accounts because many secured banks also hacked many times but there is no way to hack our bitcoins by entering into blockchain network.
lekmaria

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

Bitcoins is peer to peer. Every bitcoins user from bitchoin the activator and network master. So nothing country put in order bitcoin activity.
hannahwaston96

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

Different from conventional currencies, Bitcoin is digital and decentralized, which means that people get the freedom to exchange value without intervention from intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It’s faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.
miriamcoinny

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

The best for me is that it is not government controlled. Government controlled systems tend to have a lot of issues when it comes to safety
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

This depends on your saving system and how you manage your password and also its decentralized system and based on a blockchain which makes it very secured
You are right bitcoin is the safest currency which is an amazing system and it provides high safely to all investors who have investment with bitcoin, our economy is getting better with bitcoin because people have found bitcoin safe now, bitcoin is currency and it is an asset too, now there are a lot of wallet for bitcoin which keeps it safe more than paper money, blockchain is the most safe wallet bitcoin has so use it and no one would be able to touch your bitcoin.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Bitcoin is said to be the safest system  since it is a virtual currency people are interested in Bitcoin investment . People trust Bitcoin since it suppress fraud and identity theft. It is a decentralized currency giving freedom for the users. Bitcoin is used to purchase goods and services and also transfer money online without a third party so the transaction is done with ease and low fees through internet. Bitcoin cannot be duplicated like fiat currency.
BTC is not safe, because BTC is the most risky place in the type of business. But where the higher the risk, the more value they bring to us, so I think we are always on the watch for our BTC wallet, maybe they will lose anytime if we erroneously.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

I believe that the control is decentralized and hence there are many people to keep watch on the entire system, unlike centralized authorities where few people have the responsibility to supervise the entire system and thus there is a possibility of the corruption in the centralized systems. Bitcoin and other blockchain based projects eliminate such possibility by giving control to the entire user base.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

I believe that the control is decentralized and hence there are many people to keep watch on the entire system, unlike centralized authorities where few people have the responsibility to supervise the entire system and thus there is a possibility of the corruption in the centralized systems. Bitcoin and other blockchain based projects eliminate such possibility by giving control to the entire user base.
You can't use the word "control" when talking about decentralized system. In decentralized system, no one controls the network. What you are confusing between is the "distributed" system and "decentralized" system. In "distributed" system, there is a control of group of people. But that is not the case with "decentralized" system. This decentralized system has various types based on how they are controlled. Check this article here . Will help you understand what i am trying to say.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

in my opinion because the security system is very layered. am i right?
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which has certain positive features that a decentralized one and hence not any controlling authority out of it with anonymity means the buyer and seller only knows about the deal,its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology.So the global community is getting a corruption free public records and details.Once it is entered in the system no body can alter it so the public believes that bitcoin is the safest system.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

I think a good reason why bitcoin is the reason for the most secure transaction process because what I see bitcoin has a sophisticated technology that can encrypt all existing transactions so that transactions can be very secure.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

The most accurate reason is that bitcoin uses a blockchain system. P2p is decentralized, very safe. This system began to be widely adopted and used by many institutions because it is very profitable and safe.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Indeed, for now, bitcoin's network is secure.
There are still no major problems, but EOS has a big BUG today. Angry

security bitcoin is very dependent on the person and his actions! of course, he himself can go foolishly to fake sites or lose his username and password! why do you say so badly about eos, in my opinion this coin is maximally protected by mathematical formulas! I agree that there have been errors in the code system, but they have already eliminated these problems! the more everyone faced problems at the very beginning of the journey!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

I think a good reason why bitcoin is the reason for the most secure transaction process because what I see bitcoin has a sophisticated technology that can encrypt all existing transactions so that transactions can be very secure.

Ehm, transactions aren't encrypted at all. Every transaction is available for everyone to see and break down very easily. I think that the open nature of Bitcoin is exactly what is working in its favor on all grounds. Even privacy isn't a thing, especially not with how people are forced to verify themselves at the exchange they purchase coins from. The privacy aspect might have had some traction back in the early non regulation days, but every small bit of privacy is no longer of importance. Privacy has to be obtained through external sources (mixers), or you have to buy and sell your coins locally with cash and avoid using all centralized services....
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

Its simple, bitcoin is the safest system because bitcoin cannot be controlled by someone else here.

Whales can actually move the price of bitcoin, the safety of bitcoin is not about the movements of the price its about having transactions that is more secure compare to the banking system only if you transact to real person. Bitcoin is really secured, and I believe you will only get hacked because of your negligence to protect your personal information.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: