Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4590 times)
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:31:15 AM

The BTC is very transparent, secure and unclear, but as far as I know it is unclear whether the MOF is anonymous so many countries do not accept BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:05:52 AM

It has a oldest blockchain and first one and have highest credibility in this crypto world. Blockchain is a great innovation and bitcoin is on this technology. It cannot be cracked by anyone and no one have control of it.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:19:14 AM

I think that bitcoin is very safe because bitcoin controls are in the hands of the owners. We are free to do anything with the bitcoin that we have. Besides that, in terms of transactions, bitcoin offers anonymous facilities in which our identity in transactions can be guaranteed security. Our original identity can not be known much less to be misused so bitcoin does guarantee the security of its users.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .
I thinks bitcoin is the safest system because the owner is the one who control over on his/her bitcoin. And it is also decentralized and digital. No one can trace the real identity of the owner , not even small infromation because bitcoin users are anonymous.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

I thinks bitcoin is the safest system because the owner is the one who control over on his/her bitcoin. And it is also decentralized and digital. No one can trace the real identity of the owner , not even small infromation because bitcoin users are anonymous.
Beside from being anonymous that a lot of people really like because they want that anonymity because they will not be bother for their personal information if they will be sending to money, payment or bitcoin to the other person that they don't really know or trust and beside from that, it is also very safe because the hackers cannot hack bitcoin unless they have quantum computers.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:27:26 AM

Bitcoin is the safest system compared to other financial systems because there is no third party involve and there are two security passwords feature on it.

ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

I agree with that 100% most of the cases where cryptocurrency wallet gets hacked or whatever else happened while people are losing their crypto money, it is a flaw of the particular person and not of the system.

Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

Bitcoin is the safest system because no single authority controlled it and because of it's anonymity unlike in a bank that you need to fill up many forms including your identity. But in terms of online digital currency bitcoin is still not safe because of some hackers and phishing sites. Well,actually there is no safest system in this world,everything will be broken,stolen,loss and hack because all of this was created by a people with only new technology and this people are also able to destroy it.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

Bitcoin is the safest system because no single authority controlled it and because of it's anonymity unlike in a bank that you need to fill up many forms including your identity. But in terms of online digital currency bitcoin is still not safe because of some hackers and phishing sites. Well,actually there is no safest system in this world,everything will be broken,stolen,loss and hack because all of this was created by a people with only new technology and this people are also able to destroy it.
Yes, whatever it is and whenever it is, we are not still safe and even bitcoin, scammers are anywhere and its really hard to stop them. But in terms of bitcoin it was safe especially to the government becuae it was decentralized and even them they cant control the change in value of it.

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:42:36 AM

Sorry pal but it is not. We will only benefit its convenience but not the total security. We need to have online connection to make a transactions and when you are online, hackers will always have a chance to hack your bitcoin. Not directly, but it could be that you are not aware that they already injected the virus in an ad or in a trending video you've clicked.
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

purses for digital currencies are now almost safe from hackers because they almost have 2FA security other than that network participants have their own private Key which is only known by the owner. This key is tasked like Pin to make transactions, and acts as a personal digital signature.
with this security I'm still worried about 2FA protection,
Because if the user forgets the key, everything will disappear
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

By its Decentralized nature, Bitcoin has a secure privacy and transaction system. And moreover every transaction is stored with Blockchain technology transparently.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:07:14 AM

The only crypto that cant be hacked is AML Bitcoin because it has an Anti-Criminal and Anti-Theft technology.  Come and see it yourself!  https://amlbitcoin.com

It's something interesting that no one can hack into this. I'm interested in your words.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:32:47 AM

Bitcoin is the safest because the total security of Bitcoin in a wallet lies in the care of the holder and not any third party interference. Third parties might be responsible for creating a breech in security.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency with the strong net work systems.It is a modern form of economy connected with the modern technology including the computer literacy. Bitcoin is a decentralized one so there is not any government or central bank control over it Anonymity means only the buyer and seller knows each other and not any third party interference .Its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology.The introduction of the block chin technology ensures its security systems very sound.Because of the above criteria bitcoin is considered as one of the safest systems
mudra102

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

Bitcoin is a new technology that makes it easier for financial services and it is cheaper,Its easy to transact in bitcoin and so many opportunities are there to invest in bitcoin.That makes bitcoin safest currency
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

Bitcoin is the safest system because it have many users and developers who are trying to make it better every day, find bugs, security holes and fix it, add more wonderful features.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

The first main reason is the decentralized system. For me personally it is main reason why I use Bitcoin. I want to be independent and as a result I don't need the government know how many money I have. It is really cool.

mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

With Blockchain's block-based data streams, Bitcoin is absolutely secure and user-friendly. That's why Bitcoin attracts users, especially those with a lot of assets. Bitcoin is a mathematical algorithm that no one can replace, adjust, swap related values. Bitcoin is very safe and effective for trading activities.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Yes, whatever it is and whenever it is, we are not still safe and even bitcoin, scammers are anywhere and its really hard to stop them. But in terms of bitcoin it was safe especially to the government becuae it was decentralized and even them they cant control the change in value of it.
Not necessarily. Bitcoin is very secure for users, and completely confidential for the user's personal problems. But Bitcoin is a currency. Money is easily transferred from one person to another. When money is in your hands, it is completely safe. But when you are not able to hold money, it is no longer sure for you. The problem is whether you know how to preserve it or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: