Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Giveaway threads are not allowed  (Read 909843 times)
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:22:01 AM

Bounty and signature campaign, as well as airdrop are also a kind of incetives. Will it be banned as well?
I think Bounty Campaign will not be ban. Maybe airdrop have chance to be ban because some airdrop are scam so airdrop should be ban.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

I believe that the company's bounties will soon change. Already, many people refuse to bounty programs on Twitter and Facebook, because they believe that it is very easy and quick to make a large number of subscribers and it's true. I think there will be more original programs. After all, now there are more than 1000 people participating in one bounty and in the end everyone gets a dollar, this is effective from the point of view of marketing, but I'm not ready to work for 2-3 months and get 1 dollar) I think that it is necessary to limit the number of participants in the programs.
Well, the airdrop is a complete nonsense, which will soon end.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

because moderators are biased
I would not say that they are not objective, but quite the contrary. Since I myself was a moderator on another forum in my life and you do not understand what you are talking about. When such a large flow of messages, it is simply impossible to follow everything
So no one forces people to work in such jobs) It's his will to do this work. So to say who was studying for whom, and he is paid for the work)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:18:46 AM

I believe that the company's bounties will soon change. Already, many people refuse to bounty programs on Twitter and Facebook, because they believe that it is very easy and quick to make a large number of subscribers and it's true. I think there will be more original programs. After all, now there are more than 1000 people participating in one bounty and in the end everyone gets a dollar, this is effective from the point of view of marketing, but I'm not ready to work for 2-3 months and get 1 dollar) I think that it is necessary to limit the number of participants in the programs.
Well, the airdrop is a complete nonsense, which will soon end.
You are right, but nobody forces you to work for pennies, and there are many participants in companies, but there are companies that first do a survey about whether they know this company and how much. And so the people weed out. So everyone wants to earn.

Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:39:53 AM

I Can state that ew are conscifs bitcoin however. Humorous sufficient, I nevertheless requested two youths in my region about it and all they migh  have to say is that individuals have been referring to it and they really do not understand what it's all about. With this small survey, the interest rate where the knowledge/consciousness of Bitcoin is going, is very sluggish. I hope you will see a connecting link soon enough, most likely when it's btof globally recognized. Adequate is the fact that people who already know about it are getting deeper and nuch deeper in discovering more opportunities set in it.oemue
opportunities have always been and will be) But there are people who will end up saying that all this is complete nonsense. And there are few people who will see the potential in this. We were so taught not to trust, we are told all our lives how and what to do, so proceeding from this we can say that half simply will not pass by the ears ((

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:52:52 AM

Yes, it is true because I think it is usually not focused on the discussion of all members about the virtual currency that in fact is not focused on the core of the conversations that exist in this forum, it if we look from the negative side of the can from The frequent giveaway in this forum. but on the other hand there may be a positive thing to get because of course this will also impact on the market movement bitcoin. because I think Giveaway can at least attract more for bitcoin users who are certainly still not popular in some others. it is necessary to handle the rules that must be applied so that all posts that they convey in this forum is not just a spam post only. if this can work of course there will not be any effect on all posts from the members in this forum. I think this is just a little input from me so everyone can run in this forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Vladimir66

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:23:47 PM

beautiful page. The altcoin forum page is so much clearer now. You can have proper discussions now without having to dig out relevant threads.

Didn't even know what Dogecoin was until a month later because of all the giveaway threads.
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:25:31 PM

What are those giveaway threads anyway? I mean what do you get from it?
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:17:17 AM

What are those giveaway threads anyway? I mean what do you get from it?
Everyone is looking for different information, some money, it's up to you to decide what you want to find for yourself.
But basically here the information in which it is necessary to understand, completely immerse in research

monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:37:25 PM

Why not making a child board in Alternate cryptocurrencies especially for that ?
Thats gaining momentum, you just have to enact laws that forbidding sending messages without reason.
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:23:09 AM

I think it's just necessary to create separate branches on different issues on different branches. Then everyone will be able to communicate perfectly on their topics. And it will be possible to follow the routine easier and better. Well, I think so.

AirdropAlertcom

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:35:06 AM

I understand it's not allowed to force people to post in a bitcointalk topic?

Is this also for legitimate ICO's that ask people to leave a comment for a small airdrop?

What if the post is optional and not required?

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:35:27 PM

Is this also for legitimate ICO's that ask people to leave a comment for a small airdrop?

Yup it's not allowed, even if it's optional. Report ("Report to Moderator" link, bottom right side of the post) any such threads.

AirdropAlertcom

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:12:41 PM

Yup it's not allowed, even if it's optional. Report ("Report to Moderator" link, bottom right side of the post) any such threads.

Thank you for your reply.

What about pay per post bounties, is that allowed?

huydavid

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:39:11 PM

I for one am glad. The altcoin forum page is so much clearer now. You can have proper discussions now without having to dig out relevant threads.

Didn't even know what PIVX was until a month later because of all the giveaway threads.

Thanks Admin!!!!
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:43:37 PM

Thank you for your reply.

What about pay per post bounties, is that allowed?
As long as they don't incentivize posting in one or more specific threads, it's fine.

raaaj200

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:39:41 PM

honestly, i came to this forum because someone posted on another forum that someone here was giving away free coffeecoin.. or something or other...
however i need 20 posts before i can be in the running to receive any... this was a few days ago now, not sure if the deal is even still on.
but i have got caught up reading around... and only made a few posts.

seems like you have a good forum going on here...
i am pretty new to this whole coin thing... i have had some for a while, but still a total newbie.. haven't made one cent yet.
lost about 5 bucks thou Cheesy
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:54:14 AM

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.
does a meaning of giveaway thread is it giving bonuses to members who reply to posts on its thread?
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

I agree. Some give away threads are just scam after all. I've encountered one which requires me to register into a website in order to receive the give away. Luckily, I was keen enough to notice that it happens to also ask my wallet's private address which could lead me to being broke if I had given it.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:40:10 AM

Giveaways offers more bad than good in my opinion..
If giveaway threads are not controlled I can see a lot of irrelevant posts on threads and it also makes avenue for scams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: