Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Have you already determined the growth of token value at different stages of ICO? I would like to understand the approximate percentage of growth to value at this stage of the sale.

In our particular case, the Token value is not graciously fixed as it was fixed based in product potential and value, and linked to such potential with and through the Loyalty Bonus, there so why value has been fixed and how growth rate has been determined. Our advice: The longer you keep the tokens, the better will be for you, nevertheless you must understand we do not manage exchanges and thus, price may rise considerably or fall as well,
In any case, this will not affect the Loyalty bonus value we are supposed to pay to the tokens holders/ Vortix

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

The documents specify the additional advantages of customers up to 5000 tokens, up to 20000 tokens, etc. Are these discounts calculated for investors who purchased their tokens during the ICO period?
If you buy either 5,000 or 20,000 Tokens you pay same price at the moment, for purchases over 50,000 tokens, discounts are applicable plus additional benefits/ Vortix
Chinylawka

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Tell me please prices for storage of information will be more than Google or it will be cheaper? I would like to compare for myself
Prices for storage... usually are linked to the kind of service you contract, depending on the degree of complexity you request regarding not only encryption and storage as keys systems, events triggers, etc., nevertheless, storage for us is not an issue , usually it will be a fraction of those who sells storage with single encryption. You have to understand that, in opposite to Google, we will not know anything about what is stored nor we can open your files as keys are client / user generated not server or supplier certified. It is like a baggage vault in a train station, price is unique but so far nobody unless you will have the key or keys not will know what are you storing on it... Anyway, prices per Gb on storage are not an issue and will not be.

Vaults will be selected closer to the user by geography? For example, if I'm in Germany then I'm not sure that if my data is stored in Australia it will work quickly

Three issues: Your geolocation : This is not linked to storage location specifics as you might be travelling and also can use a different device. Nor you and not us also, and believe me this is for your own sake, will ever know where your data is stored, process to retrieve it can only execute by you, thus we secure your safety and privacy. However it will not take more than just few milliseconds to locate it/ Vortix
So far, the market has not been offered any product that would have a set of all the features that are offered for storage of information. I am glad to join your development.
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

just want to know when we have exchange ?
I will invest a bit if i know that infomation.

Exchange for MySafe ICO Tokens: We expect to be on at least two exchanges not later than December 2018. Nevertheless we advice you to keep your tokens, because it pays to keep it, we are a project focused on product benefits, not only the token value... Good luck and thank you for your interest/  Vortix
The loyalty bonus will be able to bring a good profit at the end of each year. I am sure that most owners use the opportunity to get 20 percent in this program.
This is a proposal to retain their tokens, better than other offered options in the market ico. After all, even with the help of airdrop conditions are not as profitable as in the loyalty program Vortix.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

MySAFE could ensure stability in the market value of the token. According to the documents and calculations, I saw a reliable basis. After ICO, it receives all the levers for the full provision of quality product.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

The user can choose which information you need a separate key? I have not fully understood, as in my application, I will be able to form separate store if I need it.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

Please tell us what currency can I pay for services application MySAFE? You will receive payment in United States dollars? I read that you bind token price to this currency.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

The user can choose which information you need a separate key? I have not fully understood, as in my application, I will be able to form separate store if I need it.
By default you have one vault and several services options. Inside some of them, you can split your vault into as many as you like, but one vault serves to the purpose of that vault, meaning, one key do not open all of them, you will need to establish separate keys, if you like to have one key, then you can split into different folders. / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Please tell us what currency can I pay for services application MySAFE? You will receive payment in United States dollars? I read that you bind token price to this currency.
MySafe is linked to pay either in Ether or by credit card (not advisable as your personal data will be linked to it but it is up to you)  as services for some options can occur almost instantly. Also is linked and can be payable in VTX Token USD and if you pay this way, you get a discount as holder, see our WP. As far as it is block chain based Ethereum ecosystem initially, payment shall be exchanged into ETH at exchange rates, or VTX tokens./ Vortix
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

MySafe is linked to pay either in Ether or by credit card (not advisable as your personal data will be linked to it but it is up to you)  as services for some options can occur almost instantly. Also is linked and can be payable in VTX Token USD and if you pay this way, you get a discount as holder, see our WP. As far as it is block chain based Ethereum ecosystem initially, payment shall be exchanged into ETH at exchange rates, or VTX tokens./ Vortix
It seems to me the most appropriate solution is buying services using your tokens. The service cost will be significantly less, thanks to the participation in an early investment.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

Each user can choose a convenient payment option. I think some members will pay for the services by credit card. In those cases where personal data binding.  Your application can be used in different spheres of activity, it is very convenient.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

Dimensions of my information will affect the speed of the search key access? I'm not talking about keeping the information private. I am interested in your work with clients that store large databases. For example, a corporation or financial institution.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

You can store all under same key or multiple keys, like a sort of multisig wallet, or you can split it . It depends on you / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

Dimensions of my information will affect the speed of the search key access? I'm not talking about keeping the information private. I am interested in your work with clients that store large databases. For example, a corporation or financial institution.
In fact, those clients works with what we call mutability feature, turning a big database in sort of blocks, split by either security levels or priority levels, by doing so, your access is faster than usual as most general info is mirrored and accessible, but those you want to keep it safe, then you create barriers that can be multiple ones, and several layers of keys or events.../ sorry explanation is quite big for these purposes, in fact MySafe vault DAPP/APP is thought to the regular customers or single customer, we can, as we do, offer specific and reliable turn on key corporate services, but this is different as usually involves many users under same umbrella while MySafe is based on single user-single unique manager (himself)/ Vortix
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

This sounds very similar to what DigiPulse is doing. Can you tell me what you think are the differences between you and them? Are there any things that make you outstanding?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

This sounds very similar to what DigiPulse is doing. Can you tell me what you think are the differences between you and them? Are there any things that make you outstanding?
Outstanding... not at all, we are just developers, but we try our best :-). In fact there are many differences , although sounds the same... you cross a border with your telephone loaded with anything can put you at risk, today crossing a border with a simple photo, can change your life forever right?, or see the reality shows if you do not believe... about how they check onto your stuff inside, not only crypto, which by the way, can be stored into many good and safe wallets like ledger nano... if you feel afraid about what your telephone carries out, you just program your only and single client dapp/app to a single click and voila, all , including logs, and different kind of memory assets, application previously selected, is diluted and nothing is left into your phone,  then into other safe place and from other device, you can access and restore things and back to normal, or same device..., additionally, all is done by you, we do not have any access to your files, and wherever they are, it is only in your side..., second, MySafe dapp/app shall be for free, you just pay for what you want to use, of course can trigger wills and notary documents, and can deliver to everywhere, but can also interact with different devices through specific IoT a/o IoS features... additionally, if we can reach on time, by 2020, it will also serve you to store physical things, into specific locations, only known by you as no track of location or link is need to open and close such treasury vaults..., so it is similar, but approach is very different. In terms of encryption guess we use same, do not know, we use SHA512, Variant 2 and some other stuff. Mutisig type of Vault, where keys are not necessary to be carried by you, can be the eye scan of your wife (Yes with us)? i.e., Communication which is also a key factor, is proprietary, tunnel basis, thus we only supply you the way, transport is yours... and so, anyway, if we are the same,  which I think is not, as to me looks like a completely different approach, there is enough market for two competitors... competition is good and serves to a better development, or perhaps... we merge???, don't know, Thank you so much for your comment, very much appreciated as it talks about market and product, which we like it most.../ Vortix
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

Your users will become a large number of consumers who need safe storage of information. I think your development will benefit the world of blockchain. Vortix will take a worthy place among the developments that are proposed this year.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

Different cases occur when storing information about key data, such as losing key media. Will the user be able to recover data in case of loss of keys? What advice do you have for those who use Mysafe?
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

You have allocated 18 months to create all kinds of safes. The output of different models of Mysafe will occur simultaneously? I would like to understand how you will distribute the collected investments to work on the functionality in the near future.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

You say that using MySAFE, I can store any digital information. It seems to me now very topical question safety of digital currency.  I would like to use it to store my crypto currency. How can I do this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: