Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

More and more users are paying attention to the fact that their personal data are in easy access to someone else's hand. Can I use your product, as a  link to the folder into which will flow and stored all the information, for example on  my  computer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

This sounds very similar to what DigiPulse is doing. Can you tell me what you think are the differences between you and them? Are there any things that make you outstanding?
Outstanding... not at all, we are just developers, but we try our best :-). In fact there are many differences , although sounds the same... you cross a border with your telephone loaded with anything can put you at risk, today crossing a border with a simple photo, can change your life forever right?, or see the reality shows if you do not believe... about how they check onto your stuff inside, not only crypto, which by the way, can be stored into many good and safe wallets like ledger nano... if you feel afraid about what your telephone carries out, you just program your only and single client dapp/app to a single click and voila, all , including logs, and different kind of memory assets, application previously selected, is diluted and nothing is left into your phone,  then into other safe place and from other device, you can access and restore things and back to normal, or same device..., additionally, all is done by you, we do not have any access to your files, and wherever they are, it is only in your side..., second, MySafe dapp/app shall be for free, you just pay for what you want to use, of course can trigger wills and notary documents, and can deliver to everywhere, but can also interact with different devices through specific IoT a/o IoS features... additionally, if we can reach on time, by 2020, it will also serve you to store physical things, into specific locations, only known by you as no track of location or link is need to open and close such treasury vaults..., so it is similar, but approach is very different. In terms of encryption guess we use same, do not know, we use SHA512, Variant 2 and some other stuff. Mutisig type of Vault, where keys are not necessary to be carried by you, can be the eye scan of your wife (Yes with us)? i.e., Communication which is also a key factor, is proprietary, tunnel basis, thus we only supply you the way, transport is yours... and so, anyway, if we are the same,  which I think is not, as to me looks like a completely different approach, there is enough market for two competitors... competition is good and serves to a better development, or perhaps... we merge???, don't know, Thank you so much for your comment, very much appreciated as it talks about market and product, which we like it most.../ Vortix
I am sure that good competition helps to improve the quality of services provided. At this point, I personally find it difficult to decide who will ultimately receive more users. But I think the pricing policy will play an important role.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

MySAFE - good idea to protect yourself from data loss. Will I be able to use all functions through the mobile app store? I haven't figured out if I can do it safely without leaking information?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

I am confident that your ICO project will receive the broadest possible support of the  community and you will be able to implement the idea faster than their competitors. Now I see a good Bounty campaign that helps inform users and investors about your development.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

You will spend an additional campaign that will attract the attention of consumers after the release of the first version of the service MySAFE to market? It may be advertising in social networks or Airdrop for first customers?
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

Different cases occur when storing information about key data, such as losing key media. Will the user be able to recover data in case of loss of keys? What advice do you have for those who use Mysafe?
Everything is client based, you decide whether or not to have the possibility to recover data if you loss some or all of your keys, you should then select, "Protect my data of Getting Lost" function, then a back up, but encrypted by you as we do not want, nor we will ever know what is inside, will store in classical mode, like i.e. Google storage, into our off line servers, to avoid hacking or else, if subscribed , once from your MySafe app, call such function, we shall then search your files and deliver it the way you want, online, or regular post, or courier... or email... your choice, from the beginning up to the end/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

You have allocated 18 months to create all kinds of safes. The output of different models of Mysafe will occur simultaneously? I would like to understand how you will distribute the collected investments to work on the functionality in the near future.
Not simultaneous,  MySafe DAPP/APP, will go gradually receiving updates referring to such functionalities, and additional ones even, that because of commercial reasons, prefer to keep it confidential. The Business plan, today's not on the hype, is fixed to cover all developments according the time line plus 50% delay, once reached the softcap, which is already the case. Now we are just trying to attract as many potential consumers to our new Product and at the same time, allow them to profit of several benefits. / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

You say that using MySAFE, I can store any digital information. It seems to me now very topical question safety of digital currency.  I would like to use it to store my crypto currency. How can I do this?
Certainly you can store crypto but actually having on the market such good safe wallets like Ledger Nano...Huh Smiley I mean, you can without any doubt, to add such functionality won't be an issue, even for the exchange we are designing we did not even think about adding a wallet as people has a very wide selection today, some of them very good ones, but YES, you can / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

More and more users are paying attention to the fact that their personal data are in easy access to someone else's hand. Can I use your product, as a  link to the folder into which will flow and stored all the information, for example on  my  computer?
In fact you must download the DAPP/APP for every device you like to protect or have some folders you would like to protect. Once done it, you can choose which one, as well as later you can select another ones, or clean one of the list,etc., depends on you, can be either single files, or folders. Once done so, from any device you will be able to access your other one, by selecting the right key into your admin menu.../ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

MySAFE - good idea to protect yourself from data loss. Will I be able to use all functions through the mobile app store? I haven't figured out if I can do it safely without leaking information?

ON the stores, you will download the skeleton, then the full body will be P2P updated as many things are better to keep protected under the block chain/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

You will spend an additional campaign that will attract the attention of consumers after the release of the first version of the service MySAFE to market? It may be advertising in social networks or Airdrop for first customers?
Yes it is designed like that, no idea if any airdrop but release will come together with a marketing and advertising campaign/ Vortix
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Different cases occur when storing information about key data, such as losing key media. Will the user be able to recover data in case of loss of keys? What advice do you have for those who use Mysafe?
Everything is client based, you decide whether or not to have the possibility to recover data if you loss some or all of your keys, you should then select, "Protect my data of Getting Lost" function, then a back up, but encrypted by you as we do not want, nor we will ever know what is inside, will store in classical mode, like i.e. Google storage, into our off line servers, to avoid hacking or else, if subscribed , once from your MySafe app, call such function, we shall then search your files and deliver it the way you want, online, or regular post, or courier... or email... your choice, from the beginning up to the end/ Vortix
Your safe has a lot of functionality. I think that investing in the project, I will be able to use your product for different opportunities. Purchase tokens will help me save money when paying for the services. I'm glad such a proposal.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

You have allocated 18 months to create all kinds of safes. The output of different models of Mysafe will occur simultaneously? I would like to understand how you will distribute the collected investments to work on the functionality in the near future.
Not simultaneous,  MySafe DAPP/APP, will go gradually receiving updates referring to such functionalities, and additional ones even, that because of commercial reasons, prefer to keep it confidential. The Business plan, today's not on the hype, is fixed to cover all developments according the time line plus 50% delay, once reached the softcap, which is already the case. Now we are just trying to attract as many potential consumers to our new Product and at the same time, allow them to profit of several benefits. / Vortix
I think the stages of ICO, which will be held after the first presentation of the product, will be showing increasing consumer interest in MySAFE. It is possible that some investors will buy tokens for  services payment in the annex.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

Exploring the possibility of getting a return on your investment in this product, I realized that their many options. I'm glad that drew attention to your project. I was impressed by the generous offers for all categories of investors and loyalty program.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

I have not found the date of the end of ICO and therefore I can not understand whether I have yet succeeded in Ivesting in ICO or not. In general, the project looks pretty confident and I think that it is worthy of investing.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

In fact you must download the DAPP/APP for every device you like to protect or have some folders you would like to protect. Once done it, you can choose which one, as well as later you can select another ones, or clean one of the list,etc., depends on you, can be either single files, or folders. Once done so, from any device you will be able to access your other one, by selecting the right key into your admin menu.../ Vortix
Your application gives a lot of freedom to the user. He alone can solve all its tasks. The interface must be easy to use. You publish the first version of the application for review prior to the release of the product on the market?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

I have not found the date of the end of ICO and therefore I can not understand whether I have yet succeeded in Ivesting in ICO or not. In general, the project looks pretty confident and I think that it is worthy of investing.
For regular buyers: opening day May 25, 2018 year ICO,
end of July 28, 2018 year ICO
There are four rounds to purchase token. One round lasts 15 days, last round-17 days.
For VIP buyers have special conditions
More information is on the website https://vortix.io

Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

Before the end of the first round of the sale of ICO - two days. This is the most advantageous offer. Sale will be held in four rounds. I'm sure you still have time to make a decision for profitable investment.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

For regular buyers: opening day May 25, 2018 year ICO,
end of July 28, 2018 year ICO
There are four rounds to purchase token. One round lasts 15 days, last round-17 days.
For VIP buyers have special conditions
More information is on the website https://vortix.io

The first page of the topic has a detailed description of all options of purchasing tokens. I think you can get the  detailed information about investing for VIP clients.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4349724.0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

Guess you've got our replies, four rounds of 15 days, last one of 17 days, ICO ends July 28, 2018
Best regards/ Vortix
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: