Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

New projects that develop the capabilities of blockchain networks are on the market. You do not plan to create tandems with partners, which would help you to realize your plans to a greater extent?
We are not planning, we are at the moment, looking for potential partnerships and acquisitions to expand our ecosystem and win with the sinergy we can achieve. So far this is all what I am allowed to say. Regards/ Vortix

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

Your project is quite voluminous and requires a good teamwork. Have you already formed a team to complete the work? I think some experts might be useful to you.
We are open to any expert who would like to join, we have already settled a strong team, and also working with small cell working groups in Europe and Asia. But on experts, please PM us at anytime as all are welcome to join if his/her cooperation serves to our targets
Vortix

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

For Exchanges we do prefer to make agreements on the traditional way, meaning after ICO be finalized, nevertheless it is in our interest to give liquidity to our Vortix Token USD Buyers and so we are working on it/ Vortix
That's good. The end of the ICO is scheduled for the end of July. I understand that entering the exchanges will take some time. Is it a standard audit term or something?

Not at all some time, if you consider some time 3 to 6 months after ICO, but we would like to see what the market brings as we are also developing an exchange  for our Tokens... this can take some time, but not to exchange or have liquidity to your tokens
Regards Vortix

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

where you can read what kind of modules are included in the ecosystem? Do you already have ready-made products?
In fact, other units of the group, already are active delivering solutions, Vortix is our initial block chain based project and on Vortix, we are close to Alpha versions in many of them. Regards. Vortix

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
It for sure will, but transparency is not so friendly to secure... thus we shall have to offer you the best possible mix  Cheesy
Regards
Vortix
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

I like your strategy. There is a lot of data about your work. I think that more detailed study will help me to determine the purchase. Here you can get a good profit.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

What companies are you still negotiating for your futher business expansion ? Cool Cool Cool

At the moment, we are already working with some companies, not on the block chain but on the real world, related to many of our products, and different partnerships, because of confidential agreements we can not disclose their names. Regards/ Vortix
That's great. Not a lot of the project can boast such achievements at the stage of ICO. I respect such companies. I think that safe storage of data would attract participants from different categories of consumers. I'm sure there are a lot of them.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

I appreciated the idea. The need to create such a project is now very large. I hope the team will get to implement the idea very quickly, users want to see such safes.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

I would like to participate in your ICO company. Can I buy your tokens for Bytecoin?
In principle we have set 4 crypto to pay with , Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, and Bitcoin Cash, but, if your wish to pay in other Crypto depending on the volume of the Tokens you would like to purchase, this is possible to private placement, please get in touch with us through PM here or in our Telegram group  https://t.me/VortixICO please.

Thank you and best regards
Vortix
Wide choice for payment. I think it's a good idea. I was interested in your development. Now I will study your documents, at the moment I am positively tuned to buy.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Will your initial products be added to the platform gradually? I would like to understand the development of your product initially after the launch. Or do you plan to provide maximum work at once?
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

In the description you have shown detailed possibilities of your services. Good idea. I think that if you are technically able to do everything, the demand for such storage will be huge. Now a lot of information needs privacy.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:54:53 PM

if I buy tokens then I will have the right to vote in the company and will be able to influence the development decisions?

Please read contract conditions, and as usual, and legal, Tokens are not shares and are not in any way an offer for investment into the company, sorry but laws are laws and we must follow them. The Vortix Token USD however, give you a lot of benefits, perhaps the most important, the Loyalty Bonus, which if everything goes as planned, will cover your purchase token value within a maximum of 4 years... Thank you/ Vortix
I think this is a great idea, I have not yet had to participate in the loyalty program, but I think it is a really good bonus for investors as consumers of the service.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

Quite a pleasant project. How do you estimate how many such tokens can stand in a year? Do developers have a development plan and relative to the price of the token?

Price compared to basic price is lowest possible one VTX Token is supported for a products/services based projects, not just ideas or photos or graphics

Expected Values for VTX Tokens based in running corporate products:

End of 2018, middle of 2019, 1 VTX = 0.8-1$

End of 2019, middle of 2020, 1 VTX = 5-6$

End of 2020, middle of 2021, 1 VTX = 12-13$

End of 2021, middle of 2022, 1 VTX = 33-35$

This is the data from the official site. it's very nice to see such calculations. I hope it will be so)

We do also hope and are pretty much confident we shall be closed or over such projected outcome/ Vortix
Of course, you have a lot to do for this. But I am sure that the support of the world community and the need for your product will achieve the desired results. I, as a simple consumer of your service in the future, want to see your safe in the market services.
Very good prospects even with minimal calculations. I think that many people will want to see such profit on their project. I haven't seen anything like this before.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

Hello. You will have a presentation of the Alpha version of the product in May this year. Which of the participants can test it and what features will you provide for the presentation? I realized it could be Steelvault.

No t in may but in second quarter, which ended in July, we did a test already in March and another in April with some volunteers inside our group and other companies, results were satisfactory and we are on the proper path to bring the alpha to public, anytime within June til August as we are just "decorating the front end APP" to make it the more possible user friendly. Regards/ Vortix
It's pretty fast. I would have tried your presentation with great pleasure. Sales go according to plan. I think that  and the development of the project will end in the specified period.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

I have read that you plan to give bonuses in your next projects for those who invest in Vortix. The following developments are you planning to bind to data storage or can it be separate projects?
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

The idea of safe storage of all kinds of data was interesting for many developers. So far, only you have offered a real option to implement this possibility. I would like to wait for testing your product, but it is clear that the decision to take before.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

I'm looking at a description of your service, but I don't understand yet. Have questions. But I think the idea of security is here in the first place. Where does the consumer of your service have to store his key from storage?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

I see you have a non-standard token sales scheme during ICO rounds. I like that after each round you will offer a new stage for investors with the development of the next phase. I am sure that it will help to raise the rating of the project on each open step.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

The community's interest in the product is growing very quickly. I'm sure the participants are attracted by the desire to be able to apply VTX tokens on the platform. I'm with you, too. This is an important project for blockchain networks.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

Hello. You have already identified the provisional value of their services to consumers? I would like to know the difference between the basic price and the price for owners of VTX tokens. Does the number of tokens from the investor to the rate services discount ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: