Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

Hello. I watched your schedule of rounds. Please tell me, will the end of ICO be tied to the number of tokens sold during the official sales date? I didn't fully understand the data. Thank you for your understanding.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

Your development leads to respect for the team. I am glad that your product opens its sale well in pre-ico. Can we see the sales progress on a public channel or link, and how often will this information be updated?
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

The technical documents confirm my confidence that the gradual development of the system will be able to organize a safe working environment. Each user will be able to work in the chosen range of service price and security level. This indicates a large flow of different categories of service buyers.
Agree with you. I still continue to examine the technical documents and the description of the proposed functions. Their ability to continue to impress me. But we have to wait until the full potential, just as we are waiting for the development of blockchain technology.
Nthissibar

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

The team proposed a transparent distribution of received investments of all tokens.  I think that the Bounty campaign will remain happy with the result,  as well as other parts of the project. I hope that your strategy will bring good results. Is there a soft cap in your project? 
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

While us early to judge the final volume of investment. After all, the team has identified for pre-purchase period do not a great part of the tokens.  I would like to observe the growth of investors ' interest. Now I saw activity from the community, but don't see how pass sales. Information is available?
Ngeustongi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

I understand that there are two kinds of profits from the project. The first is to actively use the tokens in this system, and the second type is a long-term prospect. I believe that both proposals are promising. I will follow your project.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

What companies are you still negotiating for your futher business expansion ? Cool Cool Cool

At the moment, we are already working with some companies, not on the block chain but on the real world, related to many of our products, and different partnerships, because of confidential agreements we can not disclose their names. Regards/ Vortix
How would you rate your work with contractors in business? I think this experience will help you find the best way to develop new functions. But I would like to receive from you an unbiased opinion.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Your development leads to respect for the team. I am glad that your product opens its sale well in pre-ico. Can we see the sales progress on a public channel or link, and how often will this information be updated?
The draft describes all their processes in detail. I think that the reference will also be made available, it is possible that this calculation will be given at the end of each round. But let's wait for accurate information from a representative of the project.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

I watched a short video overview of the project Vortix. There too, showing data on ICO, but references to the number of tokens sold, I have not found. I think it is connected with the beginning of sales and active work of  teams on the product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Enb7iYE9Ro
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

More and more users appears in the blockchain networks. Now for people is not a problem to have a monetary purse and pay currency services of this crypto product as proposed in the ICO. I'm sure it will have a development constantly.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

New projects that develop the capabilities of blockchain networks are on the market. You do not plan to create tandems with partners, which would help you to realize your plans to a greater extent?
We are not planning, we are at the moment, looking for potential partnerships and acquisitions to expand our ecosystem and win with the sinergy we can achieve. So far this is all what I am allowed to say. Regards/ Vortix
Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear your focus in this direction. sure, we can learn about it if possible. I will continue to seek you in media channels, because such a project would not be held without the fame.
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

Hello. I watched your schedule of rounds. Please tell me, will the end of ICO be tied to the number of tokens sold during the official sales date? I didn't fully understand the data. Thank you for your understanding.

Not at all, ICO in principle will end on July 28, may be July 29 or before depending on the final volume available for sale. So far we are doing well, one round last 15 days, cheapest round is first one, but also if you buy over 50,000 Tokens, prices are keep til July 1 and very special ones,All is explained in the initial topic and in our website too. There are initially 26.875 MLN Vortix Token USD available per round but this is the only variable things as there are big sales sometimes that condition such availability. Usually 4 days before the end of every round we will announce flash sales for 48 hours where available tokens shall be offer at discount so we can create a big community of token holders which is out aim as a step to grow up into final consumers market, that is, the crypto community/ Vortix
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

While us early to judge the final volume of investment. After all, the team has identified for pre-purchase period do not a great part of the tokens.  I would like to observe the growth of investors ' interest. Now I saw activity from the community, but don't see how pass sales. Information is available?
Guess we shall inform round per round as we did not see actually the meaning of a sales counter, but this can change, marketing is always looking to improve.../Vortix
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

Not at all, ICO in principle will end on July 28, may be July 29 or before depending on the final volume available for sale. So far we are doing well, one round last 15 days, cheapest round is first one, but also if you buy over 50,000 Tokens, prices are keep til July 1 and very special ones,All is explained in the initial topic and in our website too. There are initially 26.875 MLN Vortix Token USD available per round but this is the only variable things as there are big sales sometimes that condition such availability. Usually 4 days before the end of every round we will announce flash sales for 48 hours where available tokens shall be offer at discount so we can create a big community of token holders which is out aim as a step to grow up into final consumers market, that is, the crypto community/ Vortix
Hi. Successful combination for sales ico. You will always be in the spotlight, as investors want to follow the course of events. Your team is perfectly bother. I think we will watch the active sale together.
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

Will it be important for you what region will be the buyer of your service after launching the platform? And do you need user registration data for a smart contract?
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

In the technical description of the storage service I found the term of resignation of the contract, it equals five days without insurance service. Then they will be permanently deleted or do you return a copy of the data automatically?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

Me to evaluate the performance of the platform fully seems possible only after its official opening for storage. What is the minimum term I will be able to conclude a contract? I read the term - one year.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:18:21 AM

Guess we shall inform round per round as we did not see actually the meaning of a sales counter, but this can change, marketing is always looking to improve.../Vortix
It's cool. I am glad to see that you follow the need of your investors and community members. Would like to see regular sales progress. But can you show us reports at least after each round?
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

I am glad to see in the market ICO such project. I think the application of Vortix technology will help to preserve valuable data with a high security guarantee at low cost. A large number of users will be provided.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

The number of blockchain conferences over the past year has increased dramatically. I'm sure this shows the consumer's interest in such opportunities. Of course, the goal of the project is to get a profit from the storage service, but I think we can talk about a more important mission here. It raises the use of networks for very frequent use by simple users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: