Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

There are two terms, principal, means, after the contract term, which is need it by law, you get 5 days to access your app and renew the service as in principle, the app, will be delivered for free and you will only pay for the services you use, in short, the contract can be extended automatically, but as we plan not to force you to have any info from you,  we will not have any way to communicate but the internal app watch, thus you will get notified by the app and just by a simple click, you renew, as far as app is free you do not have to pay anything :-), if you do not renew, you will be get a second warning on the app and then you have 30 days to download whatever you have diluted, not only vaulted, but if you do not do it, then data will be burn automatically by the app watch.35 days is a very good time to download or renew your data. If you buy the "secure my data" service, your data will be always encrypted but kept and a copy of such data shall be send to you encrypted with your personal keys to any address email or physical you give.

I think that those users who are willing to work with your services will be able to confirm all the necessary actions very quickly. I see your Mysafe more as a helper for consumers and digital information owners than a monopolist with a major benefit. I think it's a valuable project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shangerian

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

All products from the Vortix ecosystem will integrate one security layer linked to MySafe, done for security purposes, and all products and services we shall supply are all of them different one to another...from retail on luxury items, an art gallery, a wine shop, part of the retail mall app, also some big commodities stock exchange and the ThPay system where a video description shall shortly displayed on our website

I understand that for members of the digital world, any information is important, whether it is a working database of a corporation or a medical card. If it can be quickly and safely saved and quickly restored, then, clearly, the project will receive approval from all consumers of the product.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

For me personally, such a product lacking in working environment. All useful to have in quick access safes for storage of digital data. Please tell us when the application loads the binding goes to a computer or a registered account?
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

For me personally, such a product lacking in working environment. All useful to have in quick access safes for storage of digital data. Please tell us when the application loads the binding goes to a computer or a registered account?
Hello I can not properly understand your question, but if you are talking about when will be available, Beta which is almost usable, will be available around end of 2018/early 2019 max. It can be download on any smart mobile device, tabs and computers. You will only need as additional app, any Metamask extension to make it easy...if you plan to use the services...
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Hello I can not properly understand your question, but if you are talking about when will be available, Beta which is almost usable, will be available around end of 2018/early 2019 max. It can be download on any smart mobile device, tabs and computers. You will only need as additional app, any Metamask extension to make it easy...if you plan to use the services...
It seems to me that the question as to whether the user is bound their information to  account? Or, you can access information only when using the key from any available device? Anyway, I would like to understand this.
tania30

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

Blockchain continues to develop. I believe that this platform will attract more people to the trade. Using the platform, people will get reliable safe deposit boxes for his personal data.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Will it be important for you what region will be the buyer of your service after launching the platform? And do you need user registration data for a smart contract?
Not at all, service is independent of the region where you are. In principle, user registration will not be need it./ Vortix
I understand that the ability to access their data anywhere, where there is an entrance in the Internet network, regardless of location, for your product can also be an important factor for frequent use.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

It seems to me that the question as to whether the user is bound their information to  account? Or, you can access information only when using the key from any available device? Anyway, I would like to understand this.
If this is the question, you are not limited to a device, also by principle, we may know you when downloading the app but we can not link anything to you, not even your vault, as all is done and uniquely done by you, all and all, is client based... as far as you know the keys you had  chosen, your can recover your vault and valuables, from any other device you later one can get access to, you will need to download the app to call your vault, access it with the proper keys and thereafter recompose files, de-encrypt it (can be different keys if you choose so) and get it back, from whenever you are and wherever you are/ Vortix
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

Hello. Are you planning a partnership or client contracts with such giants, such as Google? I would like to know that you are on the sole to provide such services.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

A very attractive possibility of obtaining the loyalty bonus for investors and owners of VTX. I think valuable strategic move. Investors like finally getting signs of attention from developers.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

There are two terms, principal, means, after the contract term, which is need it by law, you get 5 days to access your app and renew the service as in principle, the app, will be delivered for free and you will only pay for the services you use, in short, the contract can be extended automatically, but as we plan not to force you to have any info from you,  we will not have any way to communicate but the internal app watch, thus you will get notified by the app and just by a simple click, you renew, as far as app is free you do not have to pay anything :-), if you do not renew, you will be get a second warning on the app and then you have 30 days to download whatever you have diluted, not only vaulted, but if you do not do it, then data will be burn automatically by the app watch.35 days is a very good time to download or renew your data. If you buy the "secure my data" service, your data will be always encrypted but kept and a copy of such data shall be send to you encrypted with your personal keys to any address email or physical you give.
I think this decision is fair to all parties. Access to information is possible at any time, in the same way and to the application. On this, I am sure that with the low cost and high quality of service, users will adhere to the established rules.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

o ETHER (ETH) (Through Smart Contract)
o ETHER (ETH) (Directly From Exchanges)
o BITCOIN (BTC)
o BITCOIN CASH (BCH)
o LITECOIN (LTC)
(WP)
I am glad to see such a great choice to purchase tokens. You have prepared well and provided for different situations. I think that will soon join you.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

I have read that you plan to give bonuses in your next projects for those who invest in Vortix. The following developments are you planning to bind to data storage or can it be separate projects?
Hello, please read the documents and what is explained on the web, all products are related at level of Tokens, meaning all tokens will be valid and all will be used for bonuses or benefits, based in their value against the other services, but for sure, all Vortix Token family is exchangeable in between, although there will be 3 to 4 coins and all will finally converge and convert into a single cryptocoin / Vortix
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Now I understand. Your information is very extensive. I now it continued to explore more. I am glad that you are giving your community so much time.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

A great team ... To work on documentation and description I can put a high ball. A valuable resource for all companies and users who want to keep or pass on information. I will follow your news.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

Projects that may not tell the details of the technical design, difficult to attract large investors in the early stages. To do this, they need more information. But I'm sure transparency project has already proven, since there are partnerships at different stages of development Vortix system. Full pre-ICO confirms this fact.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

You are now busy developing multiple products. As you described in the white paper, some phases of work coincide with the this project. Can I find out what kind of product?

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

Hello. Are you planning a partnership or client contracts with such giants, such as Google? I would like to know that you are on the sole to provide such services.
Google has different strategies, as well as many bog today's corporations, we are a small powerful tool. Can not say where are we about to be in the future... but for sure we will do what we are committed to... thank you for your comparison, it honor us/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:11:37 PM

Projects that may not tell the details of the technical design, difficult to attract large investors in the early stages. To do this, they need more information. But I'm sure transparency project has already proven, since there are partnerships at different stages of development Vortix system. Full pre-ICO confirms this fact.
What you state, it is a fact in reality. But thank you for putting it into so clear words/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

You are now busy developing multiple products. As you described in the white paper, some phases of work coincide with the this project. Can I find out what kind of product?
It is in many areas into our website but also in our social networks, just copied this introduction from our telegram group :
"Hello Group members, Hope all of you are okay this Monday 28 May 2018,             ... FYI .... What is Vortix Ecosystem?:                                                                                          Intends to be another Blockchain Environment similar to Ethereum Ecosystem and open to anyone willing to place their applications and developments for free but for the miners' transaction costs, as all of the current ones, However, and as way to give a boost on the very beginning we will not only supply the infraestructure but also some running businesses and applications/products and services which will be developed under the Ethereum Ecosystem on the beginning and once the infraestructure is settled, all exported into the new blockchain,  inside the products we shall develop to start with...     we can quote:                                                                                         1. Security DAPP/APP single customer application for making your daily life a bit less scary about what you have inside your phone, or any connected device, explanations are in our site, https://vortix.io/what-is-mysafe-vault/
2. One Specific Commodity Stock Exchange for one very popular product, which in a way will come to solve the issue that there is no world market exchange reference and so we want to keep it confidential for the moment (the product)
3. One retail shopping mall, starting with Art , Collectibles and Sybarite kind of products but at affordable prices and worldwide offered,
4. One Solution for offline payments to virtual world, allowing thousands of people who does not have the possibility to access to online shopping , to have such possibility, even in places there is no Internet at all (*just a land telephone line should be enough for almost instant access and usage)...an old video that we will update pretty soon as solution has been moved onto the blockchain and the Vortix Token Payment system...but serves you to understand the service... https://youtu.be/Wskh-92xsx8?_=2
5. The new Blockchain infrastructure and API's and Programming Tools if need it, applications for miners, etc., plus all these prior products converging into a single currency and this new block chain, at the end, where all utility tokens from the prior projects will be converted to this currency as a part of our strategy. Plus all the services and products from third parties which can use a new block chain free as all others.
6. Thereafter and during this process, once the cryptocoin circulates, the nodes are established and miners organized, any other application based in smart contracts, smart messaging and new developments we are testing throough the Blockchain technology, but on this new proprietary blockchain, shall be available to all developers  free to use it for their applications as, in example, Ethereum ecosystem today.
Needless to say that all tokens are aimed to be exchangeable asap after releasing, but those holding it will benefit of several advantages and bonuses, and tokens will gradually be used to use, buy, and contract all services and available products
So far we do not see anything similar, and although we love to compete, our approach is very different to those coming from technology to real world.                                                                                                                                          "
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

6. Thereafter and during this process, once the cryptocoin circulates, the nodes are established and miners organized, any other application based in smart contracts, smart messaging and new developments we are testing throough the Blockchain technology, but on this new proprietary blockchain, shall be available to all developers  free to use it for their applications as, in example, Ethereum ecosystem today.
Needless to say that all tokens are aimed to be exchangeable asap after releasing, but those holding it will benefit of several advantages and bonuses, and tokens will gradually be used to use, buy, and contract all services and available products
So far we do not see anything similar, and although we love to compete, our approach is very different to those coming from technology to real world. "
I am sure that with such an extensive program of work Vortix system, you will not be equal among the projects that can try to do the same. The market of services in networks blockchain continues to grow and thanks to your developments, each participant will be able to find the necessary product for itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: