Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

Your design can help improve work with network Blockchain. I am sure that the time has come, and many people see the need. As an investor, I can say that you create a cool support their token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

I  to welcome you. First public testing of the product by you is not provided? I hope you'll support chat users after the first launch of the application. Issues may arise when working with a repository, however, is a new service for a simple consumer.
Customer support team attracts channel Telegram.

"We are here to help and clarify. On telegram we are training people to later, when products be available, becomes the main customer attention and support channel...our Telegram group is not properly aimed to attract buyers in any sense../ Vortix"
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

I  to welcome you. First public testing of the product by you is not provided? I hope you'll support chat users after the first launch of the application. Issues may arise when working with a repository, however, is a new service for a simple consumer.
The first time I see such a project with the idea of keeping your Valuables both Digital and Physical under the Incorruptible Completely Safe Block Chain Umbrella
I think this new direction has great potential. We will soon see this as not all features will be added right after the start. Each product updates will increase the number of users in the application and system Vortix.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

All products from the Vortix ecosystem will integrate one security layer linked to MySafe, done for security purposes, and all products and services we shall supply are all of them different one to another...from retail on luxury items, an art gallery, a wine shop, part of the retail mall app, also some big commodities stock exchange and the ThPay system where a video description shall shortly displayed on our website

I understand that for members of the digital world, any information is important, whether it is a working database of a corporation or a medical card. If it can be quickly and safely saved and quickly restored, then, clearly, the project will receive approval from all consumers of the product.
It is easy to use application must become a lever for wide use MySAFE. From the description, I understand that the team pays a lot of attention to this aspect, but it definitely can be said about this, only after trial work.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

The Vortix project is aimed at wide audience which looks promising for success! I am sure that your project will be popular.
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

All products from the Vortix ecosystem will integrate one security layer linked to MySafe, done for security purposes, and all products and services we shall supply are all of them different one to another...from retail on luxury items, an art gallery, a wine shop, part of the retail mall app, also some big commodities stock exchange and the ThPay system where a video description shall shortly displayed on our website

I understand that for members of the digital world, any information is important, whether it is a working database of a corporation or a medical card. If it can be quickly and safely saved and quickly restored, then, clearly, the project will receive approval from all consumers of the product.
It is easy to use application must become a lever for wide use MySAFE. From the description, I understand that the team pays a lot of attention to this aspect, but it definitely can be said about this, only after trial work.
It is true, however and needless to say... when it it the time to invest... when all is proved or when access is not that expensive???... answer remain on the market...
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

It is true, however and needless to say... when it it the time to invest... when all is proved or when access is not that expensive???... answer remain on the market...
I am inclined to believe that after getting acquainted with your documents, investors will make the right decision, because really now is a good price for investing.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

The sale of ICO started not very long ago, but I now see how interesting the project is for the participants of the discussion. I think that your development will bring good profit, because there are many consumers for your product.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

I can not understand all the details of the technical developments, but since your technology has a patent, I think, now the main thing is that your project will be able to realize itself in the market with the support of investors, and bring income.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

Good project, I am sure all options processed will be in high demand by customers. Three models will be presented to MySaFE simultaneously,  or staged the work of ICO says about just that?  
Initially we shall offer the DAPP/APP client based which in fact, allow you to opt for different services and products, which will give you such leveling. Additional features will go be adding as usual in all these kind of developments...
Best regards/ Vortix
I see that your project is set up to continually develop its functionality. I think that the interest to your development will be constantly increased thanks to innovations.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

I can not understand all the details of the technical developments, but since your technology has a patent, I think, now the main thing is that your project will be able to realize itself in the market with the support of investors, and bring income.
I think it's possible. As long as this project is related to other developments, the support will be great. Personally, I like dynamic projects that constantly expand their functional set, their chances to gain a foothold in the market are very large.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

Each investor has its own strategy of working with ICO. But I am sure that your staged sales plan will be suitable for different investors. This is a great solution. Everyone will find their own option.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Third Product and Fully Scalable Product Release 3Q 2019. - WP

It seems to me with good support of investors, you will be able to realize your work faster. Your product is needed by users and this can play an important role in completing the last stage of work.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

The sale of ICO started not very long ago, but I now see how interesting the project is for the participants of the discussion. I think that your development will bring good profit, because there are many consumers for your product.
Until we see the sales amounts, but I think that this project will be seen at different stages of ICO. Bounty Campaign will bring the project fame faster. Are there any additional promotions that may be of interest to the consumer?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

MySaFE great idea that will ensure reliability and security. If within 10 years, the team will continue to actively develop its product, then investors will have good dividends from the loyalty program.
I understand it correctly, this program only works for those project participants who have purchased their tokens for ICO and pre-ICO, and calculation of bonuses will be on the balance that the investor does not spend throughout the period the loyalty program ?
Not all, at the end of every tax year and when profits be audited, the equivalent to the 20% of such dividends is distributed into all Vortix Token USD, without any difference, it is up to the early buyers to keep it or not, we shall pay the bonus to the one who at the time of paying, be the legal holder of any Vortix Token USD, having purchased on the ICO, or after on an exchange, thus, will in a way, increase the interest on acquiring VTX tokens even after ICO.../ Vortix
I am surprised, because you offer very advantageous conditions for all token holders and for such a long period of time. For early investors this offer increases profitability by a lot.
fayie

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

Very well detailed project, good work by the team too. Wish you success

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

Until we see the sales amounts, but I think that this project will be seen at different stages of ICO. Bounty Campaign will bring the project fame faster. Are there any additional promotions that may be of interest to the consumer?
]
Hello, all benefits, based in your purchase volume , are listed on the topic and guess is a fair offer. Plus the Loyalty bonus./Vortix
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

You have a very uninformative website. The road map is poorly presented and it is not clear how the project will be implemented.Project team-little information...although I like the idea of the project.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

You have a very uninformative website. The road map is poorly presented and it is not clear how the project will be implemented.Project team-little information...although I like the idea of the project.
Dear member, actually all information is the website, it only requires you interest to properly navigate through the different pages and repositories with documents, perhaps you would like to have it all on first page?, sorry but we do have more than a normal ICO in terms of information, the road map establish the milestones and dates, why do you say is poorly presented?, can you show me a one not so poorly presented as we are open to learn, but these kind of critics without support make no meaning. You would alos love to have 100 photos of teams and experts right?, perhaps you should check how many of these projects had succeed it so far or ended without a clue?, we are honest, and it this disturbs some people, the I am sorry, we are open to learn and listen, please let us know your suggestions, but guess you either visit another website (ours is https://vortix.io ) or loose the pace regarding navigating a plenty of information website. Try to buy on jcpenny.com and let me know if you can check all the pages, nor about products but about conditions... you'll understand my meaning
Anyway, thank you for your comments as we are here to learn...
Kind regards/Vortix
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:29:26 AM

This issue has already been discussed. Of course, in order to get the information, you only need to follow the links. I hope that the received information about the project will confirm to you the intentions of the team.
https://vortix.io/mvp/
https://vortix.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/WhitepaperVortix1.9.pdf
https://vortix.io/ico/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: