Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Naleynames

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

I also have a question for the distribution of the investment fund. I studied your project and I liked the fact that you select for investors 60% tokens. But I did not understand what needs do you plan to spend in reserve 20%?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

After the second stage of ICO you have planned to launch the beta version for Mysafe Vault. I would like to learn about the available features in the proposed version of Mysafe. Will token holders be able to apply them to test your service?
On the beginning no need of spend anything as far as first release will be Alpha for testing purposes, meaning you will get familiar to MySafe and also we shall get your good and bad comments to fix bugs and details until polished, then Beta comes, you as a token holder will have some time free of charge as a compliment, although we listed this into the VIP Buyers, all buyers will enjoy free time, some more than others... those not having tokens will have to use  accepted payment methods... VTX Token USD tokens, ETH or credit card, but only when Beta is released. Not before/ Vortix
It's a good offer from the team Vortix. I'll be happy to try for yourself the application Mysafe. The next version of "release of the product for sale" automatically update beta for first users?
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

Project looks good, hoping this will get success, by the way do you have bounty campaigns?
Hello, thank you for your wishes, here you have the link to our Bounty campaign which is active since ICO start
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4303149.new#new
Vortix
Please tell me, for each of the ICO you will hold separate campaign largesse? For this campaign from the General Fund you made 4%. I like your advertising strategy. I can already see its effectiveness. The project becomes more and more famous.
Guess you mean ICO right?, the answer is Yes, there will be Bounty campaign and referrals for all and any of the projected  ICO (4 in total)/ Will in general be around same percentage, except for the Crypto coin launch and own block chain which is a different issue/Vortix
Social networks and different communication channels play an important role in disseminating information on all products. I am sure that all participants of the campaign  Bounty  and other shares, will actively use your service. MySAFE application a very valuable resource for those who care about the security of their information.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

I read an article on the site YahooFinanceUK. Now I understand more why you configured work online Ethereum. Thanks for the info. I will continue to follow news updates on your communication channels.
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

I also have a question for the distribution of the investment fund. I studied your project and I liked the fact that you select for investors 60% tokens. But I did not understand what needs do you plan to spend in reserve 20%?
We actually do not plan to spend the reserves on nothing at the moment, that's the reason are ... reserves... however there can be situations like prizing our customers for some achievement or may need some additional funding to finish some product or a feature or a fixing, for that purpose, the reserves are there. If not need it, then will be no use and will be sort of cash available which can later on may be use to buy interest into some other companies. / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

After the second stage of ICO you have planned to launch the beta version for Mysafe Vault. I would like to learn about the available features in the proposed version of Mysafe. Will token holders be able to apply them to test your service?
On the beginning no need of spend anything as far as first release will be Alpha for testing purposes, meaning you will get familiar to MySafe and also we shall get your good and bad comments to fix bugs and details until polished, then Beta comes, you as a token holder will have some time free of charge as a compliment, although we listed this into the VIP Buyers, all buyers will enjoy free time, some more than others... those not having tokens will have to use  accepted payment methods... VTX Token USD tokens, ETH or credit card, but only when Beta is released. Not before/ Vortix
It's a good offer from the team Vortix. I'll be happy to try for yourself the application Mysafe. The next version of "release of the product for sale" automatically update beta for first users?
Yes, this is the idea, however keep in mind that Block chain technology is evolving every day thus we may need to make updates that may require a new update and download, but if not need it, update will be automatically download on prior versions/ Vortix
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

Yes, this is the idea, however keep in mind that Block chain technology is evolving every day thus we may need to make updates that may require a new update and download, but if not need it, update will be automatically download on prior versions/ Vortix
It will be a technical necessity. I am sure that all participants will understand this. Now often applications of different nature are asked to install the update. Automatic Updates do not cause any inconvenience.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

I have not found the date of the end of ICO and therefore I can not understand whether I have yet succeeded in Ivesting in ICO or not. In general, the project looks pretty confident and I think that it is worthy of investing.
Before the end of the first round of the sale of ICO - two days. This is the most advantageous offer. Sale will be held in four rounds. I'm sure you still have time to make a decision for profitable investment.
The ICO structure provides a choice of advantageous  value offers. All participants will be able to select a round to purchase at a stage that is acceptable to them. I think that the first part of ICO will bring a lot of investors. After all, the profit depends on this purchase at the end of the year after the product launch.
Nthissibar

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

More and more users are paying attention to the fact that their personal data are in easy access to someone else's hand. Can I use your product, as a  link to the folder into which will flow and stored all the information, for example on  my  computer?
In fact you must download the DAPP/APP for every device you like to protect or have some folders you would like to protect. Once done it, you can choose which one, as well as later you can select another ones, or clean one of the list,etc., depends on you, can be either single files, or folders. Once done so, from any device you will be able to access your other one, by selecting the right key into your admin menu.../ Vortix
I understand more and more the versatility of Mysafe.  Applications now create a simple interface. But unlike them, your project has a deep inner space with a multi safety shield. I can carry it with me, and quickly retrieve anywhere.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

For sale ICO you selected is not a lot of tokens. When you run the application, the demand will be great. After all, your system will be expanded. In what currency the system users will be able to pay for your products?
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

KryptoTitanium Vault has some specifics of the operation? What is the target audience for this store? I would like to understand the differences between different versions. They all have a high degree of security.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

For sale ICO you selected is not a lot of tokens. When you run the application, the demand will be great. After all, your system will be expanded. In what currency the system users will be able to pay for your products?
This is the main reason why we do not offer but a limited tokens amount, which is to keep the value as far as it comes with 8 decimal digits too... and also the reverse auction purchase or our single exchange token, to keep the offer stable... anyway, MySafe is aimed to almost anyone willing to use it, you can pay with ETH, BTC , our Tokens, and Credit Cards (we advice not to use it as this may compromise your personal data linked to the vault), thus no worries, we want to offer the product to as many clients as we can, keeping at the time, the token value / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

KryptoTitanium Vault has some specifics of the operation? What is the target audience for this store? I would like to understand the differences between different versions. They all have a high degree of security.
In fact, on the beginning we define three different levels of complexity as  sample for the client to personalize the MySafe. On the beginning all are the same and as many options you go adding to your service, more complex and more specific becomes, if you want a vault taht also allow you to trigger events, like open a door, open a physical vault, shut down the power of your house, or use multiple keys, not only one, then you go adding options, this was the meaning of such three kind of products, as well as a sort of definition for us as developers, regarding our timeline for go adding features to initial MySafe Vault... but all and any client will be able to rise up to all functionalities the MySafe will allow, it will only change that you will pay a little more as the options and features you go adding to the basic service.../Vortix
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

This is the main reason why we do not offer but a limited tokens amount, which is to keep the value as far as it comes with 8 decimal digits too... and also the reverse auction purchase or our single exchange token, to keep the offer stable... anyway, MySafe is aimed to almost anyone willing to use it, you can pay with ETH, BTC , our Tokens, and Credit Cards (we advice not to use it as this may compromise your personal data linked to the vault), thus no worries, we want to offer the product to as many clients as we can, keeping at the time, the token value / Vortix
I like your description. Because I really see something that your company cares about the fact that all users can get an opportunity to invest in your project. And special attention to the "reverse auction" - price policy stability is important for all products.
Ngeustongi

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

In fact, on the beginning we define three different levels of complexity as  sample for the client to personalize the MySafe. On the beginning all are the same and as many options you go adding to your service, more complex and more specific becomes, if you want a vault taht also allow you to trigger events, like open a door, open a physical vault, shut down the power of your house, or use multiple keys, not only one, then you go adding options, this was the meaning of such three kind of products, as well as a sort of definition for us as developers, regarding our timeline for go adding features to initial MySafe Vault... but all and any client will be able to rise up to all functionalities the MySafe will allow, it will only change that you will pay a little more as the options and features you go adding to the basic service.../Vortix
From the above I realized that the services will be available to all. The only definition for a user, it will be his financial ability to pay for a specific set of functions. I am impressed with this decision. I'm glad that the safety of storage will be available without restrictions.
snos-boss

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

Now I see a great solution for the world of digital technology. The extent of the information that people want to reliably save or hide, just huge. Even in the case of competitors for the project will be a lot of consumers. I'm sure investors will receive high reward for the credibility of the team.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

I read that all owners receive loyalty bonus. In the future I can buy tokens VTX.
Should I register as the owner of the tokens for participation in the program "loyalty bonus"?
When the time comes, the payment it has to be registered as such and as per law, thus we will need some information about you in order to comply with the KYC rules that are in place at almost any country today. Do not forget you are receiving a bonus which is payable in Crypto currencies, which in time, sooner or later, will need to be also registered as your assets. We are trying to make this transition, as smooth as possible to the buyers, but we will need to have the registry to legally pay the bonus. I am sorry but we do not make the laws, we just follow and comply with them/ Vortix
Overall, this is a fair offer for members of the loyalty bonus. For me, the legal literacy of the project, as well as the work in it, is important for me personally. I'm glad to know that everything goes according to the law.
Loyalty bonus program from project offers very high profits over a long period. This event is rare among ICO,   and is underlines the intention of the team strengthens in the market for a very long time. I really appreciate it.
himanshu93

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

this is expensive, reduce the price to 5 cents and ill buy a ton of it

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

this is expensive, reduce the price to 5 cents and ill buy a ton of it
As you know, we are on ICO at the moment, and first round is about to end, results, although for different marketing reasons can not speak so much, are very positive to us, as far as we have a big and wide options on prices. What you say, it is a price based on???, market speculative market regarding buying and selling it on exchanges within days after liquidity? or what? into our business plan and based on usage and discounts, prices per token gave us a value more near to $0.30, but this is rather on product and usage of the product and fees paid on tokens while using the product, meaning a medium/long term view. We are always open to listen, as far as our target is to sell all of our available tokens to the market, always open to listen to concrete proposals but with the right to decline also, any of those proposals /Vortix
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

Is there a link to view the sale of tokens? As he passed the first round ICO? I hope that advertising campaign project will bring you a lot of investors. How do you measure your results?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: