Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:41:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

For good performance in the global marketplace, your team must gain the support of partners, which will use MySAFE ® product. What will you do in order to attract new participants?

Campaign Bounty Vortix copes well with the involvement of new participants. I'm sure will attract new investors community sprawl. But I'm curious to see if there is interest among big investors?
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

projects that participate in the system of several projects inspire respect.   MySAFE will be associated directly with other products in their functionality? Will I be able to spend your tokens for other products Vortix?
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

A good project. I think it will be useful for different companies, that need storing large amounts of information. Conventional safes is not very practical when storing digital data.
I still don't fully understand who customers will bring the maximum profit for your application? To ensure that all payments under the program loyalty bonus or "reverse auction" can have a large amount.
I do not understand your question, although I am willing to reply it, as scrutiny is positive in all senses, but let me understand your question. The Loyalty bonus is a benefit to tokens holders, and it i our aim that this benefit allow us to pay your buying price back in no more than 4 years of such loyalty bonus payments. The purchase of tokens by us, is another way to prize those tokens holders and at the same, keep the market stable, but both things has nothing to do one to another. Some information about development and also internal about company management, can sometimes, not be disclosed, as nobody does it... let me know what your question is?
Vortix
I realized that the cost of your services will not be high. You want to provide excellent support to its users (owners of tokens). To do this, you need to have a good profit from the sale of services. Is there a market analysis that shows who the most frequent user of your services in the future?
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

For good performance in the global marketplace, your team must gain the support of partners, which will use MySAFE ® product. What will you do in order to attract new participants?

Campaign Bounty Vortix copes well with the involvement of new participants. I'm sure will attract new investors community sprawl. But I'm curious to see if there is interest among big investors?
Actually, to be honest, 110% (value as a meaning:-) of money collected comes from big private placements offers. Our main problem is not the money collected as attract regular small buyers, if we call this a problem. Anyway, we hope at the end they like our products and become our clients, what will gonna please us most / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

A good project. I think it will be useful for different companies, that need storing large amounts of information. Conventional safes is not very practical when storing digital data.
I still don't fully understand who customers will bring the maximum profit for your application? To ensure that all payments under the program loyalty bonus or "reverse auction" can have a large amount.
I do not understand your question, although I am willing to reply it, as scrutiny is positive in all senses, but let me understand your question. The Loyalty bonus is a benefit to tokens holders, and it i our aim that this benefit allow us to pay your buying price back in no more than 4 years of such loyalty bonus payments. The purchase of tokens by us, is another way to prize those tokens holders and at the same, keep the market stable, but both things has nothing to do one to another. Some information about development and also internal about company management, can sometimes, not be disclosed, as nobody does it... let me know what your question is?
Vortix
I realized that the cost of your services will not be high. You want to provide excellent support to its users (owners of tokens). To do this, you need to have a good profit from the sale of services. Is there a market analysis that shows who the most frequent user of your services in the future?
Yes, we do have such market projection and analysis in fact, but almost covers all possibly kind of ranks or industries from Government to Finance and from single users to groups.
You do not need to own our token to be a MySafe user and client, however if you have tokens it will cost you less, and
Yes, profit, is also according to what we offer, there is no meaning to offer something we can not match, which is that at least your purchase cost you zero by receiving such value back, either way, loyalty bonus or buy back campaigns... and perhaps a good profit afterwards/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

projects that participate in the system of several projects inspire respect.   MySAFE will be associated directly with other products in their functionality? Will I be able to spend your tokens for other products Vortix?
You can:
Get the loyalty bonus
Exchange the token within our other tokens from the other 2 projects
Exchange the token against the crypto coin (final project and stage)
Get discounts wile using our products by paying with our tokens
Hope this cover your question / Vortix
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

Actually, to be honest, 110% (value as a meaning:-) of money collected comes from big private placements offers. Our main problem is not the money collected as attract regular small buyers, if we call this a problem. Anyway, we hope at the end they like our products and become our clients, what will gonna please us most / Vortix

Yes, I understand your interest to investors, both users Vortix. I'm sure investors also get the winning option. But still need to complete the formation of the planned number of hard cap. 107 500 000 tokens, so?

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

Yes, I understand your interest to investors, both users Vortix. I'm sure investors also get the winning option. But still need to complete the formation of the planned number of hard cap. 107 500 000 tokens, so?
If your question is that if we still have Vortix Token USD available, answer is yes, amount I do not know as negotiations with big groups are no thandled by me at the moment, but in a way, they want us to be a sort of their leading team or flagship in these technologies... that's all I know.../ Vortix
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

Vortix
Yes, we do have such market projection and analysis in fact, but almost covers all possibly kind of ranks or industries from Government to Finance and from single users to groups.
You do not need to own our token to be a MySafe user and client, however if you have tokens it will cost you less, and
Yes, profit, is also according to what we offer, there is no meaning to offer something we can not match, which is that at least your purchase cost you zero by receiving such value back, either way, loyalty bonus or buy back campaigns... and perhaps a good profit afterwards/ Vortix
Your project will be a breakthrough for governmental and financial companies. If the party can hide database one hand movement, then of course they will use your technology.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

You can:
Get the loyalty bonus

When you have planned Exchange of tokens on the coin?  I understand that this will happen after all the ICO.  Please tell us at least approximate dates.
Strymex

Activity: 41
Merit: 11

Strymex admin

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

Do you have bounty? If yes do you need KYC for that?

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

You can:
Get the loyalty bonus

When you have planned Exchange of tokens on the coin?  I understand that this will happen after all the ICO.  Please tell us at least approximate dates.

It depends in several factors... do not forget this technology is still mostly evolving but we would like to have the Crypto Coin available, and of course the supporting block chain, by end of 2019/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Do you have bounty? If yes do you need KYC for that?
Hello, is active from ICO started, here in you have the link to contact the Bounty admin and manager,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4303149.new#new
 I know nothing about it. Good luck
Vortix
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:02:59 AM

Vortix
Your project will be a breakthrough for governmental and financial companies. If the party can hide database one hand movement, then of course they will use your technology.
Perhaps there are already some preliminary agreements on this matter? It would be very important to know for the community.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

just want to know when we have exchange ?
I will invest a bit if i know that infomation.

This is a very interesting question for me. But often this information is not disclosed until the end of sales of tokens.
In any case, I believe that the demand for tokens should be simply huge.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

This is a very interesting question for me. But often this information is not disclosed until the end of sales of tokens.

The data warehouse is like a banking cell. It's just fine. I would gladly use this. Security of personal data is now very important. And the latest leaks with Facebook proved it.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

The data warehouse is like a banking cell. It's just fine. I would gladly use this. Security of personal data is now very important. And the latest leaks with Facebook proved it.
Well, if the price is affordable, then such a service will be used by millions of people. Do you plan to make applications for android and IOS?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

Well, if the price is affordable, then such a service will be used by millions of people. Do you plan to make applications for android and IOS?

I think it will in any case be so the mobile segment of the market is very important at this moment. The main thing is that it's safe.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

already have any announcements about the access to exchanges? I want to continue to follow the development of this project. But for me it's important to know
Vasyafet

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

The project will be presented in different countries? Users can rent equipment and get tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: