Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:30:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:42:38 AM

What languages will the platform support? Will it be a multilingual service or only English in the initial stages?
I think with multilanguage there will be no problems. I will continue to follow how this project develops. The idea seems to me very promising.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:12 AM

Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to participate in the company signatures is always a good chance to get tokens for free
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

Where can I see information about how many tokens have already been sold? This information would be useful to me.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

A great project with a great future prospect. The demand for such services will always be. So, the price of the token should go up in the near future.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

Hello! Is the referral program already running? I think this can not be bad to earn. Moreover, such a project is very easy to recommend.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

Hello! Is the referral program already running? I think this can not be bad to earn. Moreover, such a project is very easy to recommend.
I would also be happy to participate. I think you can buy a few tokens and also make good money on the referral program.
Stiven40

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

i clearly think that is too early to tell whether or not this project is gonna be a success. in my opinion it has enough potential to make serious impact in the long run, but there are things that may "slow down" the process
Vasyafet

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

i clearly think that is too early to tell whether or not this project is gonna be a success. in my opinion it has enough potential to make serious impact in the long run, but there are things that may "slow down" the process
Of course, everything will depend on the success of the team and on many other factors. But I really like the idea.
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

Please tell us what are the earning options for investors? If I buy tokens for a long time, then how will I make money on this.
Hello, please check benefits described into this topic and also on our website, white paper and one page. There are several ones and has not nor will change/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

In which country is the team registered as a legal entity? And is there a license for this activity. I just want to make sure that everything is fine with the legal side of the matter.
A team does not need to be registered anywhere but a company , yes, need to be. Vortix is a project of Thule, and we are established in different countries, as per the contract, Vortix is settled and follow the laws of Switzerland and Singapore for the different projects and developments involved in, based in different parameters like taxation and regulations but also human capital in terms of developers and innovators we need it most. Regarding licence... so far there is no need of licence for any of the initial products and services we are about to deliver, and in those we may need so (i.e. Exchange) we shall properly apply on due time.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

Do you have prior agreements with partners? I think your service will be in demand by many organizations.
Can not disclose this information on a public basis. But what I can state is that we grow up for our corporate products and services. Hope you get the point. / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

What languages will the platform support? Will it be a multilingual service or only English in the initial stages?
Alpha shall be in English. Beta will be deliver in around 10 most spoken languages in the world including: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Russian, French, Hindi, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Korean. Any other language will be added on a demand basis./ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

Where can I see information about how many tokens have already been sold? This information would be useful to me.
Already quoted. Info about sales shall be given this next week, after audit and orders. From regular and small buyers, we've got none, we experienced some curiosity and study about our purchase order system and also a check on our different testing contracts, even with 10 minutes email addresses !!!???, all identified and tracked but nothing serious, our system works with an AI audit development we are testing, so nothing is done directly against contracts for security, although people may think different, block chain is handled at the end by humans and we all make mistakes, so we intend to protect even buyers from such mistakes... anyway, info shall be given about Round 1 this week and perhaps more as outcome has been more than positive. Thank you for your interest/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

Hello, you should visit our website more often... https://vortix.io/referral-program/ .... Best regards / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

I would also be happy to participate. I think you can buy a few tokens and also make good money on the referral program.
Same answer : https://vortix.io/referral-program/    .... Best regards/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

We respect your opinion, many things can occur and happens that slow down the process but not only ours but of many projects and may turn the project to be a not profitable one, thus when people think on Tokens immediately study their potentials as an exchangeable commodity into ... one exchange... which by the way, it is one of the many approaches you can have in this kind of industry... however if you rely into a project, you may need to switch your thought to a more wide spectrum like product and potential on the long term and not on the slow downs which, of course may happen anytime not only in projects but in life... so what you say is true, but at the same time, a true so general and wide in meanings that touches all.../ Vortix
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

I'm going to buy tokens and store them for a long time. I think it will help me to make good money. I studied the project and found the idea very attractive, although much will depend on the work of the team.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

We respect your opinion, many things can occur and happens that slow down the process but not only ours but of many projects and may turn the project to be a not profitable one, thus when people think on Tokens immediately study their potentials as an exchangeable commodity into ... one exchange... which by the way, it is one of the many approaches you can have in this kind of industry... however if you rely into a project, you may need to switch your thought to a more wide spectrum like product and potential on the long term and not on the slow downs which, of course may happen anytime not only in projects but in life... so what you say is true, but at the same time, a true so general and wide in meanings that touches all.../ Vortix
I'm just considering this project for a long time. I think I can make good money on the growth of the token. I decided to add this coin to my portfolio. Good luck with the development!
crazyer1976

Merit: 19

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

In which country is the team registered as a legal entity? And is there a license for this activity. I just want to make sure that everything is fine with the legal side of the matter.
A team does not need to be registered anywhere but a company , yes, need to be. Vortix is a project of Thule, and we are established in different countries, as per the contract, Vortix is settled and follow the laws of Switzerland and Singapore for the different projects and developments involved in, based in different parameters like taxation and regulations but also human capital in terms of developers and innovators we need it most. Regarding licence... so far there is no need of licence for any of the initial products and services we are about to deliver, and in those we may need so (i.e. Exchange) we shall properly apply on due time.

Hi! Thule? And can be in more detail, that this for city or terrain of? Is it France? I looked at the map and could not find such a city or state) in your team there are only four people or there are still members of the development team?

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Hi! Thule? And can be in more detail, that this for city or terrain of? Is it France? I looked at the map and could not find such a city or state) in your team there are only four people or there are still members of the development team?
I guess I reply all to the level that we deem reasonably, and why all people has to be placed on the website?, most of the companies have many employees and most of them are not into any photo, depending in what you work and what you do, there are certain restrictions, more over in Europe, to publish personal data there are a lot of restrictions and we are abide by law. Sorry if this cause you any distress but we are for real. At the moment on this project there are so far more than 4 members and number will continue growing...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: