Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2018, 08:31:04 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Suspects, frauds and conspiracies on bitcointalk  (Read 1672 times)
andohyeb

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive and I believe the conspiracy theory that he is still active on this bitcointalk forum and part of the administrator of the forum. But my problem is how will anyone with the skills to invent such a great technology will be hiding.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtraelv

Activity: 490
Merit: 800

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive and I believe the conspiracy theory that he is still active on this bitcointalk forum and part of the administrator of the forum. But my problem is how will anyone with the skills to invent such a great technology will be hiding.

Whether alive or not. There are very good reasons to be hiding.

Some people do not seek fame, Government attention, Media attention or wealth. Some people do things because it is the right thing to do and prefer to hide from the limelight.

Privacy - a common saying is if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about.

Cool - I'm happy to take away your curtains and your toilet door ! Others will be happy to steal your identity and possessions.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

I'm not seeking Satoshi.
I'm seeking who is not Satoshi.

Lips sealed   Cool

I agree. There will be many charlatans claiming to be Satoshi.

It is the only hindrance of not knowing his identity.

One big red flag is when someone utters "I am Satoshi" as I don't believe the real Satoshi would say that.

We are satoshi?
Grin

We as in Me, Myself and I ?

I think everyone participates in Satoshis vision. Some positively and some not...

For the record, logs I have are stored in multiple locations and I have also made sure that people who I can assume to trust in the Bitcoin space know my identity.

I'm quite excited that someone like you, bitcoinFX (user number 30 !) is here on the forum able to relay some of his experiences. Without these very early adopters bitcoin would not be where it is now. There are contributors all along the way in different roles but it is something very unique if you can take part in something like this right at the start.

What would make an awesome book to read is if most of the people involved early on in bitcoin all wrote one page or one chapter each.

No as in Satoshi is a team of cypherpunks  Grin

Timelines of 2 prominent founders within this group coexist in a strange twist of political intrigue, intelligence agencies, disappearance and asylum

I like conspiracy theories, make it up as you go along so much easier

Grin
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi, Motorolla.

Has anyone tried contacting them to see if they know whereabouts of Satoshi Nakamoto? Perhaps he was one individual working with them or four individuals working as one. who knows.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
xtraelv

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

Timelines of 2 prominent founders within this group coexist in a strange twist of political intrigue, intelligence agencies, disappearance and asylum

Make it up as you go.

That is what politicians, intelligence agencies and people stuck in asylums often do too.  Grin

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

Make it up as you go.
That is what politicians, intelligence agencies and people stuck in asylums often do too.  Grin

No reason to reinvent the wheel, follow the crazies

So as the theory continues...
Disappearance and Asylum

6 months apart, founders, cypherpunk group - who and who (disappeared and requested to be crazy [asylum])?  Grin

Grin
xtraelv

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

Make it up as you go.
That is what politicians, intelligence agencies and people stuck in asylums often do too.  Grin

No reason to reinvent the wheel, follow the crazies

So as the theory continues...
Disappearance and Asylum

6 months apart, founders, cypherpunk group - who and who (disappeared and requested to be crazy [asylum])?  Grin

Can you elaborate ?

munareal

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

There are many reasons why Satoshi's identity is left hidden. We should respect his privacy and appreciate the work he had developed for the use of humanity which is really overwhelming.

Qeupe

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

Let it be a mystery, there must be a good weld why it is hidden. The most important thing now is the result of his work that has changed the world, its impact is greatly felt by the community. His dedication has helped many people in financial terms, thanks Satoshi
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

Let it be a mystery, there must be a good weld why it is hidden. The most important thing now is the result of his work that has changed the world, its impact is greatly felt by the community. His dedication has helped many people in financial terms, thanks Satoshi

well, we must not focus about the creator of bitcoin. we must focus on what is good about it. focus on your investments, earnings and many more. We believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is a great creator of Bitcoin, his/her dedication on pushing Bitcoin to be legalized in many countries is very good, I believe that Many investors are now thankful on Satoshi Nakamoto because of his legacy unto us.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Gotumoot

Activity: 689
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

well, we must not focus about the creator of bitcoin. we must focus on what is good about it. focus on your investments, earnings and many more. We believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is a great creator of Bitcoin, his/her dedication on pushing Bitcoin to be legalized in many countries is very good, I believe that Many investors are now thankful on Satoshi Nakamoto because of his legacy unto us.
Sometimes its ok to be curious on whats happening. For us humans, its normal that we seek for the truth and all the things about something. Satoshi nakamoto is a alias used by a person or group that created bitcoin. Its real identity is not known, but there people that claiming they're satoshi nakamoto but they dont have valid reason. I think the real satoshi just wanted to help the people but dont want to be known its real identity.

PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE
CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY
                    ▄▄██▄▄
                ▄▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄███████▀▀▀████████▄
         ▄███████▀▀        ▀███████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀      ▄▄▄▄      ▀███████▄▄
     ███████▄      ▒███████▄▄     ▀▀█████
      ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀█
          ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄
     ██▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀████████▄
    ▐█████▄▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀██████
      ▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀██
         ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄
    ▐█▄▄     ▀▀███████▄      ▀▀███████▄▄
    ▐█████▄      ▀████████▄      ▀███████
     ▀███████▄▄      ▀█▀▀      ▄████████▀
         ▀███████▄▄        ▄▄███████▀
            ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
                ▀▀██████████▀▀
                    ▀▀██▀▀

█░████████████████████   █░████████████████████            ██████░           ██████                  ████░░  ████████████████████  ███░████ ███████░ ███   ░███           
       ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    ░██░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░           ░████░██░░          ███████░              ██████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   █████░   ██████░  ███   ░██░           
       █████                     ░██░█                          ████░█░█████         █████████            ███████░░  █████                 ███░     ███ ░███ ████ ░███             
       ░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███    ░██░█                         █████░   █████        ██████████░         ░██░████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░  ███░     ███  ░███ ░██████             
         ██░█████████████████░█  ░██░█             ███░█     ░█████      █████░      █████ ████░█      ██████ ███░░  ██████████████████░░                                         
                          █████  ░██░█             █████    █░██░█        ░░████     █████  █░████   ░█████   ███░░  █████                                                         
                          █░███  ░██░█             ░████   ██████          ░█████    █████   ░██████████░█    ███░░  █████                                                         
        ██████████████████░████  ███████████████████████ ░█████              ██████  █████     █░███████░     ███░░  ████████████████████                                         
       ░██████████████████████    █░████████████████░█░ ██████                ██████ █████      ░██████       ███░░  ████████████████████ 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀
atogsice

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

More than his coding skills, I like how he has kept his identity hidden. He though about long term.
BitBite5

Activity: 164
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

People like misteries and conspiracy theories more than everything, they enjoy it so much. So the same it's with Satoshi too.
I believe that Satoshi whoever he/she/it is will not reveal the true identity, this will remain the secret. And besides to feed the curiosity there is no reason to know the actual identity.
arabellascott21

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Nobody would really know for sure. Let's just respect his privacy and let him be. We will know eventually who he is if he do reveal himself.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

A

State
Authority of
Totalitarian control by
Oligarchs using a
System of
Hierarchical
Institutions

You are

We are

Satoshi

You are already one Satoshi of many, use Bitcoin as your weapon and break free

Developers of bitcoin
Satoshi Nakamoto
Team
Satoshi Dead, Nakamoto Imprisoned

Grin
vlad230

Activity: 308
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

This was a very interesting read, OP. You have truly gone above and beyond to gather this list of findings, you might consider changing your career to be a detective  Tongue

He made almost no posts between the hours of 5 a.m. and 11 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time.
I think this was an important piece of the puzzle. Considering every human needs sleep, I would say this is his night time, thus putting him on a US timezone for sure.

Some people were saying he was UK based but I don't think that's accurate. So, we could exclude that.

lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:33:00 PM

Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi, Motorolla.

Has anyone tried contacting them to see if they know whereabouts of Satoshi Nakamoto? Perhaps he was one individual working with them or four individuals working as one. who knows.
I think we will not find out the truth. Contact will not do anything. With kis to contact? these are huge companies. I can see that working people are not facts.

salimRonn123

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

Privacy - a common saying is that if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about. Others will be happy to steal your identity and property. The schedules of two prominent founders in this group coexist in a strange transformation of political conspiracy, intelligence, disappearance and refugees.
ubiheal200

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

Has anyone tried to contact them to see if they know where Satoshi Nakamoto is? There are many reasons why the identity of Satoshi is hidden. Let it be a mystery, there must be a good solder why it hidden. His dedication helped many people in financial terms, thanks, Satoshi
pumbum

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

I think that the faces will appear only when the cryptocurrency will be useless. or when the cryptocurrency will deanonymization thanks to the power of a computer at the end of the money in Fiat

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.