There is a new release of MultiBit (0.2.0beta2) available at:http://multibit.org
IMPORTANT - Mac users
- Make sure you do not lose your wallets when upgrading !
Mac users - DO THIS BEFORE UPGRADING
1) Right click on /Applications/MultiBit.app and select 'Show Package Contents'.
2) Navigate to the directory 'Contents/Resources/Java' in the application bundle.
3) Copy the multibit.wallet and multibit.info files to a safe place.
4) If you have any other wallet and info files in this directory, copy them to a safe place.
+ German added (Vielen Dank freemoney458).
+ Added 'Your Wallets' screen and a wallet picker in the toolbar.
+ Added swatch generator on Receive bitcoin and Send bitcoin screens.
+ Decreased minimum fee amount to 0.0001 to match bitcoin v0.4 .
+ Visual indication of which panel you are on added.
+ 'Available to spend' now hidden when amount is equal to estimated balance.
+ Added number of blocks as a tool tip to the "Online/ Connecting..." status label.
+ MultiBit now supplied as an exe file for Windows.
+ User data is now stored in user specific roaming/ application data folders.
+ Fixed selection colour for Receive and Send bitcoin.
+ Fixed label alignment on Receive bitcoin.
+ Fixed that directories appear in 'Open Wallet' for Windows.