Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★  (Read 131617 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:22:10 PM

i'm uncertain whether or not 100% max APR would incentivise adopters, it may act to deter potential investors by de-incentivising future adoption. in my opinion, the relatively fast decay rate of APR may cause poor distribution and thus less liquidity.

The 100% APR is the max. The max value never changes. It's the min value that changes. The min starts at 100% and decreases to 1% over 2 years. The actual APR is based on difficulty and lies somewhere between the max and the min. If the diff is harder then the actual APR is closer to the min. If the diff is easier, it's closer to the max.

I've actually never seen this particular combination before, if you really look at it. It is a mix of time-dependence and difficulty dependence. The devs didn't really advertise it as new technology (or at least a new idea), but it is. And it looks like EBT is the only coin with it.

Maybe it will work like the devs want.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tx42

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:24:25 PM

Come one guys, I have worked for 2 months on gagapool, come mine some EBT, we need more miners for EBT.
X11 is coming Cheesy

I'm mining EBT, but the payouts are pretty low. I'm hoping to build support for the pool. It looks like someone is pumping EBT at the same time, so that's keeping the payouts low. I was hoping for close to 10k per day, but I'm getting more like 2k.

xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:44:40 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 08:59:26 PM by xminer2014

Thanks for your support.

I think you have around 1.2Mh/s for scrypt, clevermining is estimating 0.00121BTC/Mhs per day so that 0.001452 BTC per day for you on good conditions (that the pool can sell the coins at the moment of mining).
0.001452/0.00000064 (last price we've bought) = 2,268.75 EBT per day.

So I don't think that we are much off, we are a very small pool with much more variance and less luck.

We are trying to maximize the profit with the 18Mhs we have on the pool. Everyone help the pool get bigger.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:26:52 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:42:46 AM by CrazyLoaf

null
tx42

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:43:35 PM

What's the current PoS rate on this? How long does it take to stake? Is there a max coin cap? I'm assuming staking is Novacoin (NVCS) or difficulty based? Thank you.

It will be max 100% PoS starting in July. All that information is in the OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437660.msg4808962#msg4808962

Also, there is no coin limit for PoS coins, by necessity.

Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:04:39 PM

What's the current PoS rate on this? How long does it take to stake? Is there a max coin cap? I'm assuming staking is Novacoin (NVCS) or difficulty based? Thank you.

It will be max 100% PoS starting in July. All that information is in the OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437660.msg4808962#msg4808962

So it's inflationary, but predictable.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
tx42

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:20:12 AM

So it's inflationary, but predictable.

It's inflationary, but if you keep it in your wallet and you keep your wallet open for minting, the inflation will not affect the value of your coins because at worst your coins will grow at the same rate as inflation.

But it gets better.

Not all holders keep wallets open for minting all of the time. So, if you are one of the holders who do, your coins will grow faster than the money supply, causing the value of your coins to go up. So, if you don't plan to spend your coins right away, just let them mint new ones.

r0bd0b

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:47:11 PM

I'm having a problem with my EBT wallet that I hope someone can help me with. (or at least point me in the right direction)

My wallet is constantly unresponsive, and says it is not responding. It will pop out of this state occasionally, usually for no more than one or two seconds, and I'll get a bunch of transaction notifications in that window of time. (incoming PoS transactions)

I'm unable to do anything with the wallet, including sending coins or encrypting my wallet, so for the time being my EBT balance is inaccessible to me.

I've tried reinstalling the wallet on two computers, and I don't seem to run into any problems until I import my wallet.dat backup to the EBT folder in AppData. I've tried restoring two separate backups of the wallet.dat, one from a few months ago when I was having no problems, and both files cause the same issue. I know for certain that the older wallet.dat file is not corrupted.

I've looked around for similar issues with other altcoin clients and haven't come up with anything helpful, so if anyone knows anything I'd be very appreciative! And if you can help me get to my coins I'll be happy to send some your way to say thanks.
tx42

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:42:38 PM

I'm having a problem with my EBT wallet that I hope someone can help me with. (or at least point me in the right direction)

My wallet is constantly unresponsive, and says it is not responding. It will pop out of this state occasionally, usually for no more than one or two seconds, and I'll get a bunch of transaction notifications in that window of time. (incoming PoS transactions)

I'm unable to do anything with the wallet, including sending coins or encrypting my wallet, so for the time being my EBT balance is inaccessible to me.

I've tried reinstalling the wallet on two computers, and I don't seem to run into any problems until I import my wallet.dat backup to the EBT folder in AppData. I've tried restoring two separate backups of the wallet.dat, one from a few months ago when I was having no problems, and both files cause the same issue. I know for certain that the older wallet.dat file is not corrupted.

I've looked around for similar issues with other altcoin clients and haven't come up with anything helpful, so if anyone knows anything I'd be very appreciative! And if you can help me get to my coins I'll be happy to send some your way to say thanks.

How many transactions do you have? It sounds like your computer is working really hard to find transactions to stake and may have a miner open for each stake.

Also, what kind of system are you running (Windows 2000, Windows NT, etc)?

In short, this really isn't enough information. You might have a virus. It's hard to tell what is wrong from your description. I have EBT running on several different computers and they are all doing fine.

r0bd0b

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:02:05 PM

How many transactions do you have? It sounds like your computer is working really hard to find transactions to stake and may have a miner open for each stake.

In short, this really isn't enough information. You might have a virus. It's hard to tell what is wrong from your description. I have EBT running on several different computers and they are all doing fine.

Both machines I've installed it on in the last couple days are running fresh Windows 8 installs, no viruses. I've got 17,929 transactions, and 1,974,188 EBT in the wallet. If that's causing the problem (the computer working overtime to find transactions, like you mentioned) what--if anything--can I do to get around it?

EDIT: For a little more information, the primary computer I'm having trouble with is a quad-core Windows 8 machine with 6GB of RAM and an SSD. So the computer's hardware resources should be up to par for this. Given that this is a clean Windows install on a decent computer, I'm not sure what other variables might come into play.
xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:26:32 PM

We have over 50Mhs scrypt for EBT on http://gagapool.pw join us now, the more the merrier.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DannyTom

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:57:41 PM

Same thing happened to me a while back (maybe) because I had a lot of small transactions (dust).  I think a flaw in every wallet for every coin is if you have a large number of transactions, the wallet crawls and becomes unresponsive.  This has happened to me repeatedly with different coins and p2p mining.

What I had to ultimately do with EBT (and some other coins) is just wait it out and keep sending transactions to a different wallet to consolidate.  In the case of POS coins though, I lost a lot of stake because the coin age renewed.

I don't know if you're having the exact same problem I had, but if you have 17K+ transactions I'm guessing it's similar.

I don't think this is so much an EBT issue as just a flaw in all wallets.

Both machines I've installed it on in the last couple days are running fresh Windows 8 installs, no viruses. I've got 17,929 transactions, and 1,974,188 EBT in the wallet. If that's causing the problem (the computer working overtime to find transactions, like you mentioned) what--if anything--can I do to get around it?

EDIT: For a little more information, the primary computer I'm having trouble with is a quad-core Windows 8 machine with 6GB of RAM and an SSD. So the computer's hardware resources should be up to par for this. Given that this is a clean Windows install on a decent computer, I'm not sure what other variables might come into play.

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829
tx42

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:03:30 PM

You have a big job in front of you. Use coin control to consolidate your transactions. I was able to send about 400 transactions at a time to a new wallet. You'll need to do that something like 48 times with your number of transactions. Each transaction of 400 will cost about 4.6 EBT. If you highlight a transaction in coin control, then you can hit space to select it. Then hit the down arrow. Repeat 400 times.

It's a huge pain, but short of someone writing a patch to automate this process, it's the only way. You will lose your coin age when you do this, though, but you should do it before the switch to high PoS otherwise your wallet will melt down.

If your wallet is too unresponsive to do this, then put "stake=0" in EBT.conf. That will turn off staking so you can work. You have to restart for it to take effect.

This problem affects big exchanges. They have staking turned off on their hot wallets for all PoS coins, not just EBT.

r0bd0b

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:42:41 PM

You have a big job in front of you. Use coin control to consolidate your transactions. I was able to send about 400 transactions at a time to a new wallet. You'll need to do that something like 48 times with your number of transactions. Each transaction of 400 will cost about 4.6 EBT. If you highlight a transaction in coin control, then you can hit space to select it. Then hit the down arrow. Repeat 400 times.

It's a huge pain, but short of someone writing a patch to automate this process, it's the only way. You will lose your coin age when you do this, though, but you should do it before the switch to high PoS otherwise your wallet will melt down.

If your wallet is too unresponsive to do this, then put "stake=0" in EBT.conf. That will turn off staking so you can work. You have to restart for it to take effect.

This problem affects big exchanges. They have staking turned off on their hot wallets for all PoS coins, not just EBT.

Thanks so much, that "stake=0" EBT.conf line was my lifesaver. Can I get your EBT address?
tx42

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:16:59 PM

Thanks so much, that "stake=0" EBT.conf line was my lifesaver. Can I get your EBT address?

It is 5kGV4NLvAg3Pi6QWskp6HZ3tg79hoEYQji

mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:47:19 PM

Is there a new wallet coming in the near future, with entropybit branding..?
mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:56:46 PM

Entropybit Cryptocurrency (EBT) will be the parent asset of a family of distributed assets. These assets and their relationship to Entropybit will be described in detail in announcements this coming week.

Anything about this?
Ignus

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:15:16 AM

my wallet isnt synch. Why?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QYtJ5koGBg5DDBL3N9wziassR4rvgxPEmm
EBT (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:16:24 AM

Entropybit Cryptocurrency (EBT) will be the parent asset of a family of distributed assets. These assets and their relationship to Entropybit will be described in detail in announcements this coming week.

Anything about this?

We are working on the new assets. Please stay tuned.
EBT (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:25:24 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 08:15:33 PM by EBT

Critical Bugfix Update: Version 4.0.2

A bug in the previous release causes all minting transactions to have zero value (edit: only since 12 am GMT June 30).

Release 4.0.2 fixes this problem and rewards mints with the correct value calculated for 100% APR. You will need to update to version 4.0.2 to earn 100% APR on your stake. We apologize for this bug.

Source: https://github.com/CoinWhisperer/EBT

Windows Binaries:
Auto Install: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEZmdZRW1KV2RFYkk/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total http://tinyurl.com/lvkqt8b (0/54)

Manual Install: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEa0tDOEtIMkYtSFU/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total http://tinyurl.com/pfyx94s (0/54)

OSX Wallet:
Disk Image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YM2pFTUlOQnVPdmM/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total http://tinyurl.com/k2x292f (0/54)
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: