Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★  (Read 131617 times)
DragonFire1024

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:11:07 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 09:26:20 PM by DragonFire1024

[EDIT] No effect at all.

So I went back and tried some command prompts for most versions of the wallet and found that it would only allow me to input the command  -stake=0 (turning off the staking process) into version 1.0. I tried every possible combination I could think of for v4.1.1.1 and 4.0.3 but wouldn't work. I didn't try v2.0 yet. I'm not sure if this will work or have any effect, but it's worth a shot anyways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HarryPorter

Activity: 609
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:00:50 AM

It is going slowly true. Got many chanks on the way but I get correctly to 434xxx and is still going higer. Looks like one of my method works. When I get to fully synced same no. block what polo is, I will try send some coins both ways to see is it works. Then I will help others to get synced. I'm using latest client... v4.1.1.1-gdf9d55a-EBT .

Even now should be already more easily... i got 8 connections.

If you using old clients u may going in to own chain, or making more mess in network.
I'm not a dev. and not technical one... only trying few things what i know sometimes works on others coins.
Good luck

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:13:46 PM

What a mess. I can't believe the dev just vanished. He could have rolled back the wallet, or hell, even the blockchain, but leaving the coin to die? That says a lot.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
V500

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:34:40 AM

What a mess. I can't believe the dev just vanished. He could have rolled back the wallet, or hell, even the blockchain, but leaving the coin to die? That says a lot.

shouldn't be too much trouble to hardfork if needed. Hope he comes back.

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
DannyTom

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:13:21 PM

well i finally had my balance show back up in my wallet, but it's still out of sync.  tried sending a transaction but 0 confirms after 2 hours.

Date: 10/1/2014 10:02
To: 5aT2RbtS9jpNZjV3rDVwRZmTtgfNbGnC1E
Debit: -5000.00 EBT
Transaction fee: -0.001 EBT
Net amount: -5000.001 EBT
Transaction ID: e9e71c2daad582479246dfed2f687e6f372cfb61520b0f69b449c33e7dae9b8c

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829
CartGeezer

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:13:44 PM

May not have vanished.  May not be feeling well, or run over by a steamroller or something.

CURE DEM DMD GPL HBN HYPER KED POT TEK  THC -   I'm such a PoS
CartGeezer

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:19:32 PM

Here's mine.

{
"version" : "v4.1.1.1-gdf9d55a-EBT",
"protocolversion" : 64111,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 191676.55062800,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 496771,
"moneysupply" : 160214622.11014801,
"connections" : 5,

It's been at the same block since I opened the wallet.

So I guess we're bagholders now?

CURE DEM DMD GPL HBN HYPER KED POT TEK  THC -   I'm such a PoS
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:02:30 AM

I'm one of the new admins at EMC2, I'm here to offer your coin and community some assistance.   I'm not offering magic, I'm offering a responsible plan to stable redevelopment, it's slow but reliable.

Join EMC2 as a strategic partner to combine resources in an organized fashion to get the most bang out of our limited time, money, and energy.   We simply help one another in ways that we can, one may have time but no money, or energy but no time, or money but no time or energy, the point is you figure out what you have to offer and what you need to have, then work together to improve all involved.   It's likely that your coin needs coding, management, marketing, security, and/or more CC community recognition, some of those things EMC2 could help with immediately, some others may need to come from another strategic partner.

Our resources are also limited, but right now we are ready, willing, and able to help you, let me know if you want to join us as a strategic partner.
mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:06:45 AM

I'm one of the new admins at EMC2, I'm here to offer your coin and community some assistance.   I'm not offering magic, I'm offering a responsible plan to stable redevelopment, it's slow but reliable.

Join EMC2 as a strategic partner to combine resources in an organized fashion to get the most bang out of our limited time, money, and energy.   We simply help one another in ways that we can, one may have time but no money, or energy but no time, or money but no time or energy, the point is you figure out what you have to offer and what you need to have, then work together to improve all involved.   It's likely that your coin needs coding, management, marketing, security, and/or more CC community recognition, some of those things EMC2 could help with immediately, some others may need to come from another strategic partner.

Our resources are also limited, but right now we are ready, willing, and able to help you, let me know if you want to join us as a strategic partner.

Is there any link to this?
Armis

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:08:22 AM

thanks for your question, there is no link, this is a direct appeal to select coins that I believe had a good history filled with great potential that somehow got cut off at the knees before it could realize that potential. 

Nevertheless I will draft a message at our forum then update this post with the link.

If you have any question feel free to ask here, there, or via pm.   

RD965

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:51:22 AM

thanks for your question, there is no link, this is a direct appeal to select coins that I believe had a good history filled with great potential that somehow got cut off at the knees before it could realize that potential. 

Nevertheless I will draft a message at our forum then update this post with the link.

So what are the implications? We NEED help right now
matrixsu

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:59:14 PM

wallet won't sync
Armis

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:21:05 AM

I'm one of the new admins at EMC2, I'm here to offer your coin and community some assistance.   I'm not offering magic, I'm offering a responsible plan to stable redevelopment, it's slow but reliable.

Join EMC2 as a strategic partner to combine resources in an organized fashion to get the most bang out of our limited time, money, and energy.  We simply help one another in ways that we can, one may have time but no money, or energy but no time, or money but no time or energy, the point is you figure out what you have to offer and what you need to have, then work together to improve all involved.   It's likely that your coin needs coding, management, marketing, security, and/or more CC community recognition, some of those things EMC2 could help with immediately, some others may need to come from another strategic partner.

I know the coin needs help, that the need is aged and growing, and that many would like to see a solution.  

Here's what I don't know: I don't know how many are willing to work towards fixing the coin, and I don't if they are willing to work together to set and achieve goals.

There are many ways to get this coin back on its feet, most of them require cooperative action.  

If you have a community of 20 volunteers you could have this coin running smoothly in under a month.   If you have 5 really committed individuals willing to work tirelessly night and invest more money they could stablize the coin in about 3 weeks.  

At this point the gleeming brilliance of hope that accompanies all new coins is gone, also gone is the prospect for 200 - 500% profits in a day or in a week.  The only practical hope for EBT is stable incremental growth which is all you need in a good investment portfolio.  

Do you have a community of 20+ people who are willing to come together to form a EBT Foundation and vote in a board?  If so those directors could start to turn things around immediately.   Are you willing to help find 20 people to vote for for or against such action?
RD965

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:49:31 AM

I'm one of the new admins at EMC2, I'm here to offer your coin and community some assistance.   I'm not offering magic, I'm offering a responsible plan to stable redevelopment, it's slow but reliable.

Join EMC2 as a strategic partner to combine resources in an organized fashion to get the most bang out of our limited time, money, and energy.  We simply help one another in ways that we can, one may have time but no money, or energy but no time, or money but no time or energy, the point is you figure out what you have to offer and what you need to have, then work together to improve all involved.   It's likely that your coin needs coding, management, marketing, security, and/or more CC community recognition, some of those things EMC2 could help with immediately, some others may need to come from another strategic partner.

I know the coin needs help, that the need is aged and growing, and that many would like to see a solution.  

Here's what I don't know: I don't know how many are willing to work towards fixing the coin, and I don't if they are willing to work together to set and achieve goals.

There are many ways to get this coin back on its feet, most of them require cooperative action.  

If you have a community of 20 volunteers you could have this coin running smoothly in under a month.   If you have 5 really committed individuals willing to work tirelessly night and invest more money they could stablize the coin in about 3 weeks.  

At this point the gleeming brilliance of hope that accompanies all new coins is gone, also gone is the prospect for 200 - 500% profits in a day or in a week.  The only practical hope for EBT is stable incremental growth which is all you need in a good investment portfolio.  

Do you have a community of 20+ people who are willing to come together to form a EBT Foundation and vote in a board?  If so those directors could start to turn things around immediately.   Are you willing to help find 20 people to vote for for or against such action?

I am not a developer and personally really cant help on this but the community must pronounce themselves soon or this will be dead. I sent some coins from an unsynced wallet to poloniex and of course theyre on limbo atm
Armis

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:27:39 AM

RD965  As I indicated earlier your coin needs many thing, most of which is organizaton. 

Let me know when the EBT community is ready to organize.
Nullu

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:02:50 PM

My ability to contribute is currently limited to mass coin distribution, through a php script I've written. It can be used to generate interest in the coin. I can possibly get a simple website up to take registration for EBT, and then send out coins in a fair distrubution relaunch. This means paying for server hosting, a domain, and also dedicating my time to the project, and my time, right now, is stretched.

Provided the coin can be fixed. The original dev should then hand over the rest of the premine funds so I can distribute them, once the platform is ready. If he's abandoned the coin, then I'm not going to work on it if he's going to sit on a big fat premine ready to cash out.

Armis

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:25:03 PM

My ability to contribute is currently limited to mass coin distribution, through a php script I've written. It can be used to generate interest in the coin. I can possibly get a simple website up to take registration for EBT, and then send out coins in a fair distrubution relaunch. This means paying for server hosting, a domain, and also dedicating my time to the project, and my time, right now, is stretched.

Provided the coin can be fixed. The original dev should then hand over the rest of the premine funds so I can distribute them, once the platform is ready. If he's abandoned the coin, then I'm not going to work on it if he's going to sit on a big fat premine ready to cash out.

Those are a lot of contingencies, one of which depends on developer participation, I don't see that happening.  What are you willing to do with the cards in your hand and with the people at the table?
Nullu

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:25:29 PM

Those are a lot of contingencies, one of which depends on developer participation, I don't see that happening.  What are you willing to do with the cards in your hand and with the people at the table?

Well, first of all, in order to host a mass giveaway, I need to be able to spend time developing the website. I already have the method of distribution. It's now a matter of unique user validation.

That really, is the only work involved. I'm prepared to use some of my own EBT to fund the giveaway, but frankly, it may not be enough. Without community support, it may simply not be enough. Especially without the dev's funds.

I'm being perfectly frank about what I can/cannot do. My time is limited, and this will cost me both time and money. I do not wish to make commitments I cannot keep. I am willing to help EBT, but I can't do this on my own, and the community is all but gone.

Armis

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:39:56 PM

Well, first of all, in order to host a mass giveaway, I need to be able to spend time developing the website. I already have the method of distribution. It's now a matter of unique user validation.

That really, is the only work involved. I'm prepared to use some of my own EBT to fund the giveaway, but frankly, it may not be enough. Without community support, it may simply not be enough. Especially without the dev's funds.

I'm being perfectly frank about what I can/cannot do. My time is limited, and this will cost me both time and money. I do not wish to make commitments I cannot keep. I am willing to help EBT, but I can't do this on my own, and the community is all but gone.

Here's my open deal to the community, if you find 5 people who are committed to the community I'll willing to be the sixth guy.   

If two people from this community help with the community rebuilding effort at EMC2, which is already in effect, I will be able to be the 4th guy instead of the 6th guy. 

Rebuilding of the community takes many people.    How many people are willing to rebuild this community?
HarryPorter

Activity: 609
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:45:09 PM

By the way..., my wallet ver. 4.1.1.1-gdf9d55a-EBT ,   get synced to block no. 500856. This is the highest number I can see on other peers (3 others on there). I got 7 connections. It took 3 days, and a few (about 6) restarts, but finaly get there. I done it on locked wallet (to swith off staking). I will leave client runing, hope this can help others get sync. I still got not sync info in client but I belive it is becouse nobody is stacking and no one is moving chain, so becouse last block is from 15-th October client giving info "out of sync"'
Correct me if I am saying something wrong. I am not technical one... only trying help.
Good luck

ps. there are some ebt silver pens on www.thehouseofdiem.info => shop => crypto pens.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: