Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2855 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

I really like the price of falling as it is today, because with falling prices I can to buy more bitcoins, and more profits that I can.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

You must have heard that "falling is known to be good." It means straightforward that it sees the price drop, stability and its real evaluation. At the same time it is at its lowest level. Make a profit by investing with this risk.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.

I think there are women in bitcoin, because in digital money investments there is no excuse for investing women I think everyone can participate in virtual money investing strategies. bitcoin, to me there is no concept of respect for men, women are also human and I think that with a smart woman good if you want to invest in bitcoin I think is quite easy. Just study diligently but technically displaying the board and trying to observe the market, so great, many bitcoin investors are women in today's market too.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

No idea about Lightning, but there are a lot of women in Bitcoin, according to this Fortune article.
http://fortune.com/2015/04/24/women-in-bitcoin/
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

there's a lot of women in bitcoin.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

There are many women in crypto, but few speak up. Just because a female is leading Lightning Labs doesn't mean its destined for failure. I don't know too much about her, does she have some huge business failures? I looked her up briefly and didn't see much pertaining to that.

Ok now this was hilarious Grin. While I do support layer two solutions, this is a pretty accurate description of how they work. That was just too funny.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

First of all, we have no gender restrictions. Secondly, I know a little girl here at the forum, which is 15 years old and she gives paid advice for$ 1000 she generates such signals for the purchase and sale, I'm just shocked.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

There are more women in cryptocurrency trading than you thought is a boys club. I personally witness women that buy and sell crypto in large quantities.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

I have not seen anywhere on the forum where the influence of women have been relegated and even when threads are created to get a feel about the representation of gender in the cryto world, response has always been an encouraging one and people even just assume that there are more males than females based on how previous believes and not facts at all and because we value anonymity, there is no way to determine who is winning just like when population census in my country some years back with the understanding that there are more females in the country than males but unfortunately, the census proved that wrong.

Its good to see a woman leading the next breakthrough in crypto currency generally because not only will influence bitcoin positively, it would also serve as a template for other blockchain projects to work on. Whether male or female, it should be a healthy competition and not that of rivalry.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

As I know bitcoin is for everybody who are interested and have capability to what others can do. Maybe one of the leaders here in crypto is a female who knows. I don't think that woman has no capacity to trade or to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

There are many women in crypto, but few speak up. Just because a female is leading Lightning Labs doesn't mean its destined for failure. I don't know too much about her, does she have some huge business failures? I looked her up briefly and didn't see much pertaining to that.

Ok now this was hilarious Grin. While I do support layer two solutions, this is a pretty accurate description of how they work. That was just too funny.
I know womens from bitcoin community and trust me they are good trader and contributes here in cryptoworld
Just because lightning seems to be fail doesnt mean all women fails too,and besides lightning network is just started .

Women are conquering the communitu,all that men can do is possible for woman too so nothing in expense for male and female specially here in virtual world
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

No women in bitcoin! Says who?  As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested. All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it. It is an online job that open for everybody, a group that I belong to there are lot of ladies in it even they made a reasonable observation that yielded to profit for d guys. Erase the thought ladies are making big on bitcoin
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

actualy this issue is mislead and  not true that theres no women in bitcoin,because as i make it percentage  i thinks 45% of the total community  in whole community of this bitcoiners mostly composed of women,otherwise mostly all ladies are easily to understand the scenario of trading in cryptocurrency investment and they easily to understand of how to works it in different kind of form in trading investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

I don't think to have Bitcoin, it should be in an specific gender. Woman has a great contribution in this society. A lot of successful woman nowadays, and mostly woman can do what man can do. So for me Bitcoin is for everyone as long as you are willing to learn and earn.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

it is interesting if we look at the development of bitcoin that many of them use men and very little for women involved in crypto but this does not affect and there is no limit for anyone who wants to use and have bitcoin Wink
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

Is it true that i know that men and women all join bitcoin to mine and get their financial coffers in this bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

i thinks 45% of the total community  in whole community of this bitcoiners mostly composed of women,otherwise mostly all ladies
You haven't been to a bitcoin conference yet?  98% men.  1% woman.  1% not too sure. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

We don't think to have Bitcoin, it should be in an specific gender. Woman has a great contribution in this society. A lot of successful woman nowadays, and mostly woman can do what man can do. That's why we can be happy about cryptos. Smiley  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: