Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:14:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open - Group Buy]Dualminer USB ASIC scrypt miner $45 [USA Only][Batch #4]  (Read 33964 times)
demonmaestro (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:36:14 PM

Payments confirmed and main OP updated.
133 More to go.

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
bobthelurker

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:48:22 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 01:58:39 PM by bobthelurker

So these things work?
Im interested in a lot of units but I can't pm cuase I never post in this forum.

edit: and are they somehow locked to ltc or any  scrypt?
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:49:43 PM

You should put a Link in the OP to your 5 chip GB as well.  I did not see it there.
I have been promoting your GB for US residents at a couple forums to try and help out.  I hope you get some more orders from it.

BRADLEYPLOOF

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:50:35 PM

AH!!!! Wish I had know about this yesterday!  I just bid on two Block Erupter Blades that need a little repair work.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/191058088235 Someone go outbid me please!
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:25:22 PM

AH!!!! Wish I had know about this yesterday!  I just bid on two Block Erupter Blades that need a little repair work.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/191058088235 Someone go outbid me please!
you can retract your bid you know.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:57:50 PM

any EU GB's going on for these?
BRADLEYPLOOF

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:09:10 PM

you can retract your bid you know.

I know, but then I'd feel like a jerk.  Besides, I'd rather have the 26 GH/s than 500MH/s and 40KH/s
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:27:00 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 09:23:02 AM by demonmaestro

So these things work?
Im interested in a lot of units but I can't pm cuase I never post in this forum.

edit: and are they somehow locked to ltc or any  scrypt?
They work like any other miner. Plug them in and load the software. Put in your pools information and start hashing away!  Grin

Main OP updated with the 5 chip units.

JUST A NOTE on the 5 chip units. Batch 1 quota as been made however if you still want to be included in batch 1 please send payment at time of reservation.

Come on people we are starting to stall.. we only need 150 more units to be sold. half way there! keep it up.  Cool

Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:06:29 PM

So is this still US-only, or do you ship abroad? From some posts I got the impression
the "USA only" was relaxed. In that case I'd be interested.. Beastlymac's GB simply makes no
sense for small quantities (because of the shipping cost).
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 08:19:49 PM

Got my batch 1 order today, thanks demonmaestro for a fast and no BS group buy!

demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:48:10 PM

So is this still US-only, or do you ship abroad? From some posts I got the impression
the "USA only" was relaxed. In that case I'd be interested.. Beastlymac's GB simply makes no

To be honest shipping things out of the USA is a PITA.  Undecided
Its easy to get things in but getting them out is a different story.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:17:22 PM

I agree I just sent an Anker USB hub to Norway.  It was real fun making out a customs form.
What a mess.

Speaking of shipping my DualMiner single arrived today.
Works great.  It was shipped safe and secure.
Thanks.
I hope to get more from you soon as I get more BTC.  Smiley

To be honest shipping things out of the USA is a PITA.  Undecided
Its easy to get things in but getting them out is a different story.

stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:54:51 PM

Can someone proovide Command line for dualminer USB ?

Will this work?
cgminer.exe -o <URL>:<PORT> -u <username>.<worker> -p 1
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:57:54 PM

Can someone proovide Command line for dualminer USB ?

Will this work?
cgminer.exe -o <URL>:<PORT> -u <username>.<worker> -p 1

No need to use the software that is supplied via dualminer
http://support.dualminer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/DualMinerSetup-1.0.0.6.zip

demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:21:39 AM

If you are showing as not paid or the amount is incorrect please send me the tx id of your transaction. Thanks.

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:21:04 AM

First of, thanks to dm for the GB, perfect, if you are waiting to see if this is legit, wait no longer...

i got mine in today, 5 of them on the recommended hub in OP.  Mining dogecoin (what else!!!!) on doge.rapidhash.net and they are running as expected, after running for about 5-10 minutes, it's showing 343 on the pool.  I haven't bothered to go physically check dualminer, left them running Smiley

few things so far...
download the dualminer package, already linked above
make sure the dip switch is set like you want.  there's b or n (dual mode), and a L or T (ltc) mode (all mine were labeled B or L)
when installing the usb devices, i put them in one at a time and waited for windows to finish the driver install, then next one.
run dual miner after everythings been detected and are ready
enter in pool, workers, etc.
check the LTC only box
I clicked on advanced and unchecked the cgminer console start (might want this in the beginning to debug)
Click start, click tab for cgminer output.  If you have a few of them, cgminer has to poll and detect them, so it doesn't show up right away, but should pop up with data on this and the LTC status tab. 

Other things i've noticed
they are slow to ramp up to hash speed

Questions I have
is anyone running them side by side, like 10 in the hub, w/o active cooling, like just sitting there, any issues with this?  I have 5 so just spread them out a bit in the hub but will definately be getting 5 more from dm soon as I can find some btc to spare.

Problems i'm looking for resolution
I use multiminer for my GPU.  I use dualminer for these.  If you try to run them together, no go.  I also had an interesting thing when I clicked stop in dualminer and had multiminer going as well, it stopped my multiminer process.

I'm guessing there's some overlap, or API port that's getting confused.  For now I'm just running the USB devices.  If someone knows a workaround would tip ya!

Thanks again for the new toys dm Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:25:14 AM

First of, thanks to dm for the GB, perfect, if you are waiting to see if this is legit, wait no longer...

i got mine in today, 5 of them on the recommended hub in OP.  Mining dogecoin (what else!!!!) on doge.rapidhash.net and they are running as expected, after running for about 5-10 minutes, it's showing 343 on the pool.  I haven't bothered to go physically check dualminer, left them running Smiley

few things so far...
make sure the dip switch is set like you want.  there's b or n (dual mode), and a L or T (ltc) mode (all mine were labeled B or L)
when installing the usb devices, i put them in one at a time and waited for windows to finish the driver install, then next one.
check the LTC only box
I clicked on advanced and unchecked the cgminer console start (might want this in the beginning to debug)
Click start, click tab for cgminer output.  If you have a few of them, cgminer has to poll and detect them, so it doesn't show up right away, but should pop up with data on this and the LTC status tab. 

Questions I have
is anyone running them side by side, like 10 in the hub, w/o active cooling, like just sitting there, any issues with this?  I have 5 so just spread them out a bit in the hub but will definately be getting 5 more from dm soon as I can find some btc to spare.

I use multiminer for my GPU.  I use dualminer for these.  If you try to run them together, no go.  I also had an interesting thing when I clicked stop in dualminer and had multiminer going as well, it stopped my multiminer process.

I'm guessing there's some overlap, or API port that's getting confused.  For now I'm just running the USB devices.  If someone knows a workaround would tip ya!

I am running mine side by side by side.

what i mean is i have the dual miners running on there software then i have a bfl ls running on bfgminer then i also have a stratum/getwork proxy running and so far no issues. just got hub issues.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:33:00 AM

I use MultiMiner as well for my BTC and GPU mining.  The way I got them to coexist is to start you MuM running and mining first then wait a min then start dualminer.
I use a fan on all my USB asics an Arctic Breeze it keeps it very cool.
You are right they do take a bit to get up to speed but it stays there great once going.

few things so far...
check the LTC only box

Questions I have

demonmaestro (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:38:30 AM

Glad to know people are getting there miners in. Grin Grin Grin

If you have requestion for miners on BATCH 2 and have NOT PAID please get your payments in.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:40:40 AM

Thanks for the fast shipping.  I am surprised how easily it just worked.
I can't wait for BFG and MultiMiner support though so I can go back to one program controlling my miners.

Glad to know people are getting there miners in. Grin Grin Grin

If you have requestion for miners on BATCH 2 and have NOT PAID please get your payments in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: