Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

Bitcoin whales have much influence on BTC price. For example every time someone moves Mt Gox's funds, we see huge cryptocurrency sell off and price drops. Bitcoin still need mass adoption for price stabilization and volatility mitigation.
we know that bitcoin prices depend on demand and supply. so for those who have large capital can move price according to their investment, and they can drop price when selling all its assets, so we as a small fish can only follow the whale's move in order to survive

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

There are only couple factors, of course, I mean buyers and sellers i.e. it is demand and supply. Everything is simple if there is demand on BTC then it grows otherwise if there is no demand and there is surplus of supply then BTC drops.
But how to define demand and supply it is a very difficult task to solve you need to make a deep market investigation
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
Remember, there's only one thing that can affect price of anything in standard economic system and this thing is demand. Demand in its turn may depend on other factors: mass media, banning, promotion, etc.
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:59:29 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

I think that affect the bitcoin price is the number of requests. The more the number of requests from the bitcoin the higher the value. Whether that's true or not, but I believe it.
jorina_006

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

In the investment market, there are many things that affect the price of a coin as well as the bitcoin. Demand and supply of the coin is one of the major things that have an impact on the determination of the value of the coin. Rumors and good news have an impact on the value also. But be aware of the rumors.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

Many of the factors that affect the value of bitcoin start from a lot of supply and demand and again about negative and positive issues, if the supply is higher than the demand then the bitcoin price will go down and vice versa, if often hit by negative issues it will go down too, and another is the supply of bitcoin Jiak supply more and more of this bitcoin will go down

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

Many of the factors that affect the value of bitcoin start from a lot of supply and demand and again about negative and positive issues, if the supply is higher than the demand then the bitcoin price will go down and vice versa, if often hit by negative issues it will go down too, and another is the supply of bitcoin Jiak supply more and more of this bitcoin will go down

Factors that affect value are supply&demand. There aren`t any other factor that affect value, that is economy. Markets work`s like that,
you always look in how much is the supply of something, and how much is demand of the same product.
   Positive and negative issues can affect supply or demand, depending from affection value will go up or down.
   People spend time discussing this matter, but it`s simple. With supply&demand is easy to manipulate if you are strong player and you know
how to do it. Value rise and drop cause of manipulations of the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

yes many factors are affecting one of the bad issues about financial institutions that do not allow the purchase of bitcoins with their credit cards.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

Remember, there's only one thing that can affect price of anything in standard economic system and this thing is demand. Demand in its turn may depend on other factors: mass media, banning, promotion, etc.

While that is true to the larger extent, we however shouldn't discard that the demand doesn't always have to result in higher or lower prices. All the recent regulations have contributed to the OTC market to boom harder than ever before. The crazy demand in OTC markets doesn't immediately show its effect on the regular exchanges, which is where all the actual price movements happen. I expect it to become visible once the OTC supply has dried up and fresh coins need to be taken off regular exchanges. The market has two faces, one that isn't looking that motivated (the regular exchanges), and one somewhat operating underground (OTC market) which the regular user doesn't know much about.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:32:59 AM

Fud or bad news is one of the dominant thing that can affect the market, there are people who are not well knowledgeable about the market and because of that they always tend to sell their coins at the lowest price due to pressure when their coins price are melting.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:34:43 AM

News is the biggest factor that affects the value of bitcoin because that is so manipulative for the market of bitcoin and if there will be a big news for bitcoin then the price will go up and make the value of bitcoin appreciate and also it is the opposite effect when there is a bad news like banning or any bad accusation about bitcoin by a big named person.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

Fud or bad news is one of the dominant thing that can affect the market, there are people who are not well knowledgeable about the market and because of that they always tend to sell their coins at the lowest price due to pressure when their coins price are melting.
they trading just using their money,and not prepare their knowledge and psycholgy well before.so while fud comes to market, they are being panic and sell all asset they have.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

News is the biggest factor that affects the value of bitcoin because that is so manipulative for the market of bitcoin and if there will be a big news for bitcoin then the price will go up and make the value of bitcoin appreciate and also it is the opposite effect when there is a bad news like banning or any bad accusation about bitcoin by a big named person.
The factors that affect BTC are very broad, BTC is a penny sensitive to market news, just bad news is that it can make the BTC sharply reduced, so investment in BTC should be patiently held, Wait for the price to sell them, do not expect too high on them. In the coming time, the price of BTC will increase, which is in my expectation.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:23:59 AM

I think is FUD and MONEY. The bad news about Bitcoin is that it often happened recently and made Bitcoin's prices go down a lot. In addition, the sharks know that the market capitalization of the Crypto market is quite low and they often use the money to manipulate the market. They can control it up or down very easily.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

according to my personal observations, the most affecting the price of bitcoin is the media, information.
if the media preach bad about bitcoin then bitcoin will go down. and vice versa.

That's correct. Tweets from famous people, leaked information, FUD (like the one about a ban in Korea). We're lacking real investigative journalism, one that doesn't follow news without confirming. Every crypto news site wants to be the first and publishes information based on hearsay and info copied from other sites.
People are so afraid of crypto being squashed by governments that they're overreacting every time FUD gets published. We are already in such a face of overreaction and mark my words, if BTC goes below 6000 USD it's going to be a parade of suicidal crybabies on the forum again.

A lot of things affect the crypto currency or the value of Bitcoin on the trading market, FUD, issues on Banned, Scammer, the persistent issue on Regulation by its Government where the Bitcoin transaction is made, the potential equity to the market, fundamentals, stability of price value, level of confidence of investors and a lot more that can affect Bitcoin price in the trading market.the recent news of Indian Government on Regulation and taxation of Bitcoin transaction. all of this are possible indicator that affect Bitcoin in one way or another.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

they trading just using their money,and not prepare their knowledge and psycholgy well before.so while fud comes to market, they are being panic and sell all asset they have.
No single factor that I think affects the price of Bitcoin, it could be due to supply and demand, FOMO, banning issue or media news distribution. Panic selling is also another considerable factor. Admittedly, the field of bitcoin is like a roller coaster ride, full of challenges, surprises, mixed emotions, we need to be knowledgeable, continue learning, and believe that we all can succeed.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

bitcoin values due to factors of very high bitcoin demand but have a very limited total supply that makes bitcoin very expensive.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

Factors that affect bitcoins value was illegal activities,spreading FUDS,price votality,mass adoptation and the government banning of cryptocurrency.
Yes these are some of the reasons why bitcoins become affected although there were some factors that we can consider has a positive impact to bitcoin in this  cryptocommunity but these just means that people never stop on trusting due to its continous supports through adoption.

Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

I would argue that the value of Bitcoin is influenced by the market response to Bitcoin itself, depending on how the market responds to Bitcoin users or Bitcoin miners themselves.
If the market response to Bitcoin rises then the price will go up, and vice versa if the market response to Bitcoin down then the price will come down.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

If any. Regulatory warning about Bitcoin trading platform or hack news bitcoin price get efforted at large
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: