Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5215 times)
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
actually a lot of factors that affect the price decreased that one of the hoax news, and others there are preach that many countries that prohibit bitcoin, and others are quite a lot of hackers, it also makes anxiety and can destroy the development of bitcoin

Elkafi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

The factors that effect the value of bitcoin is demand and supply. I think when the market demand is low, the price  will low.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

There are so many factors that affects the value of bitcoin. Some major factors are demand supply imbalance, FUD, speculations etc. One of the important factors is so many news which are positive or negative affect the market.
No doubt that the reason that you have given which affect the price of BTCs are all true and the major one between them is the demand of BTCs. When the use of BTCs increase in market, it means its demand has increased and now, people will get BTCs in much higher price than they were getting before as the shortage of BTCs has occurred in market just like the shortage of food or water.
I believe that there is no single factor that affects the value of bitcoin, and these factors bring about such change how price moves upward or downward. Commonly the factors that affect the price are the increasing and decreasing demand of Bitcoin, and the jurisdiction of government on bitcoin transactions that cause the drastic change in price.
Eliyo

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Generally market forces bring about the rise and fall of bitcoin price. These forces collectively but in different proportion and dimension influences price stability, some of these factors that culminate into the market forces include inventors sentiment based on information which leads to FUD, the investment objective of the investor, demand and supply interaction among others.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

There is nothing much. It is us the investors that moves the price and that is based on our decisions being made. Whenever we start to withdraw, the price also starts to fall down and whenever we also start to invest our money, the price starts to go up.

But there are some things that pushes us to make the decisions we make and the number one on the list is the news media. They can do a lot in controlling people, and sometimes they are the reason some people makes wrong decision.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

A huge impact on the cost of bitcoin last week was the news from South Korea, where the parliament recommended that the government lift the ban on ICO. The country also recognized crypto-currencies as an asset, which can be confiscated by a court decision. This news was enough for the market to move into the consolidation phase. By today, the price has recovered to 7,700 thousand dollars, having passed significant resistance levels.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

There are content creators who are creating articles and news about cryptocurrency and those people are being affected negatively or positively depending on how much coin they are holding so they might sell or hold their coins depending on how they will react.
but them are not give big effect to market.usually used to pump coins or tokens.the most factor that have big influence to market only finance regulator that issue important policy for crypto future
In addition to it I think the most effective thing about price of bitcoin is the market value and demand so when more people makes panic in market so price gets down but when more people buy and make speculations so it makes the price of bitcoin high, because high demand and low supply is profit policy of bitcoin but low demand and high supply is holding policy of bitcoin as this thing makes price low.
BurakTurk

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

There are two factors that affect the price of bitcoin, it is supply and demand, these factors determine the current price.
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

The major factor that affect Bitcoin is FUD.  Other factors are government rules and regulations with taxation of bitcoin transactions in some countries.  Most times whale causes FUD by pushing large quantity of bitcoin into the market.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:17:56 PM

Well, obviously news and FUDs can really affect the value of Bitcoin. As also for its popularity all over the world.
I think information that people had on the internet is one of the main factors for bitcoin development and negative changes on its price. Yet, as i have said it could affect bitcoin in both positive and negative way that could pertain to increased of support or even lessen the users it could have on the market. Because news could changes everything base on the perspective of one to another.

Yes fake news can be really a factor in the bitcoin price dump right now, but is in both positive and negative outcome, bitcoin has been already in that stage for these past years, I dont think bitcoin will end this way.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:43:41 AM

In my opinion, one big factor that affects the value of bitcoin and other tokens as well is the panic, once people starts to panic, a great sell out of coins are gonna be happening and it affects the market so much that prices and values are just going on a deep, that is just one reason, but it’s critical.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

Factors that affects the value of bitcoin is that there is a big country that legalizes bitcoin, but it must be admitted for the time being many negative news that makes the user anxious and afraid of the future of bitcoin so as to make the price decrease.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:00:03 AM

The whales manipulating the price of bitcoin after bitcoin hitting at the peek price those whales dump their bitcoin and for sure they spread negative news to make FUD and the outcome is panic selling of the investor.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

And it seems to me that the negative factors for bitcoin is mining. Now that China is very much repressed and lead bans, it can very much affect the demand for Bitcoin. Many investors in the Asian market in 2017 entered bitcoin and they formed such a rapid growth of bitcoin. In 2018, when China has a lot of bad news. Mining was banned, invest in ICO, hacked the exchange. That's what stopped the big investors. But it is temporary. Now many States will come to a common denominator and legalization of cryptocurrencies.

Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

I think and this is only opinion and observation, bitcoin's price is manipulated by a group of whales because the have the capability to do so. If they want to make the value of bitcoin decrease they will just dump and add supply to market and then boom, price will decrease.

I think there are several groups pump and dump can manipulate the value bitcoin and other things are there are many scammers out there who use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people do not believe bitcoin for this reason. I think one of the factors that can affect the price bitcoin is bad news or FUD can sell bitcoin them because they think that price bitcoin will go down
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

There is nothing much. It is us the investors that moves the price and that is based on our decisions being made. Whenever we start to withdraw, the price also starts to fall down and whenever we also start to invest our money, the price starts to go up.

But there are some things that pushes us to make the decisions we make and the number one on the list is the news media. They can do a lot in controlling people, and sometimes they are the reason some people makes wrong decision.

So basically fake news / FOMO is a real killer of Bitcoin value  - to sum it up.

Nobody can really predict the future, but doing your own research always helps. If I'd bite in every news-article that says "Bitcoin will die tomorrow", I'd have 0 BTC and 0 cash right now.

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

The whales manipulating the price of bitcoin after bitcoin hitting at the peek price those whales dump their bitcoin and for sure they spread negative news to make FUD and the outcome is panic selling of the investor.
They do so for a profit, when in fact they are causing a lot of harm to others. Price manipulation begun by negative news can make things worse. Until now that the value of Bitcoin can be changed with various circumstances. The positive side of Bitcoin should be sustained and the market should be stronger and more selective in receiving information. This is what can reduce the negative image caused.
cute nmp

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

one of the major factor affecting the value of bitcoin is the availability of local bitcoin retail broker.Bitcoin price is usually determined by its demand and supply the only way new coins enter the system is by mining which generates new coins as an incentive for proof of work .Also one factor that should be taken into account is the amount of bitcoin that are being kept in reserves in velocity of money circulation these are considered out of circulation.
Demand on the side is set by a number of buyers and the amount they are willing to invest is a function of the current price compared with their expectation of its price trajectory and volatability of the price .Inflation risk of local currency can also affect the value of bitcoin.
Numerous factors affect the value of bitcoin these are just few of them.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

Factors influencing bitcoin must be said to be objective and subjective factors, and subjective factors are due to the subjective thinking and behavior of some individuals. economy and quality of ico programs
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

There's a lot of reason why the value of the bitcoin affected. It's because of the bad news even that's not true the news company release an article about bitcoin and that's all negative comments and information about bitcoin and those people who are see are panic so they sell they bitcoin and also the want to invest maybe not invest anymore because of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: