Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5213 times)
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

The factor that causes bitcoin prices to improve is that many users are enthusiastic to buy, if more users buy more of course it will make the price skyrocket.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

FUD and news all over the world. - the negative issue with bitcoin make beginners panic and sell their token at low.
demand and supply, every day the demand of bitcoin increase and people numbers are getting higher while the supplies remain as it is.
regulation from different countries and banning bitcoin use on their territory.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

FUD and news all over the world. - the negative issue with bitcoin make beginners panic and sell their token at low.
demand and supply, every day the demand of bitcoin increase and people numbers are getting higher while the supplies remain as it is.
regulation from different countries and banning bitcoin use on their territory.

That's right due to the negative issue and panic selling will affect the value of bitcoin. Sometimes our patience can be  our problem, we connot wait the right time, we are eager to earn money in the wrong time. The negative news about bitcoin can also affects it's value.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

There are numerous factors as to how bitcoin's value changes. There is the most obvious supply vs. demand, since there is a huge differential in bitcoin between the two. As of now there are high demands on bitcoin while adequate supply exists. So bitcoin's value is at a delicate state right now. Another factor is bitcoin's high volatility rate. Because of this, bitcoin's value is becoming very unstable.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

The factors that affects the value of bitcoin are the users which is the supply and demand law. Because of the government policies, fake news in media people didn't trust bitcoin that's why the demand will fall and also the value or price of bitcoin. But because of tge benefits and advantages bitcoin has people are still loving and embracing it that's why if the demand rises the price also.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

Well, obviously news and FUDs can really affect the value of Bitcoin. As also for its popularity all over the world.
I think information that people had on the internet is one of the main factors for bitcoin development and negative changes on its price. Yet, as i have said it could affect bitcoin in both positive and negative way that could pertain to increased of support or even lessen the users it could have on the market. Because news could changes everything base on the perspective of one to another.
We are well aware of the market factors and the major factor which is controlling the Bitcoin and other crypto coins. We know about the demand of people which is responsible for the value of Bitcoin and other coins and varies directly with the value of coins.

When the value of coins decreases it indicates that the market demand has decreased and when the value of coins goes high it indicates that the demand of people has increased.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

Everything affects the bitcoins price all the transaction counts so if there are a lot of people or mostly of the people today have sells their bitcoins of course the value of the bitcoins will fall down and when the exact opposite thing happen the price will go up. That is why panic sellers are a bad thing because they are just making the bitcoins fall much more. So if yoi are planning to sell just think before you do it.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

There are two factors that affect the price of bitcoin, it is supply and demand, these factors determine the current price.

Well, for me the fluctuating market value of the bitcoin and other crypto currencies is something which can affect the earnings of the individual which has invested his money into the crypto coins but for now, it has not that much string influence that it can affect the economy of the country. It will only affect the economy of the country when the government will declare these crypto coins as a legal currency and will treat them like normal currencies.
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:50:25 AM

Sudden selling of bitcoin by almost all the holders that will cause bitcoin price to go down, then the continues buying of bitcoin and hold it cause it price to go up. And there is also some news that affect the value of bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ejandjm18

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:07:43 AM

The main reason for the fluctuation of Bitcoin is due to the stage that it is in. Currently, the coin is still in the development and nascent stage. Too many rumors exist around how legal the currency is. The common citizen is learning about the existence of the currency.
Presently, the digital currency can be compared to a young child growing up; it becomes hard to determine the growth pattern of the child until they reach a certain stage of maturity.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

I would argue that the value of Bitcoin is influenced by the market response to Bitcoin itself, depending on how the market responds to Bitcoin users or Bitcoin miners themselves.
If the market response to Bitcoin rises then the price will go up, and vice versa if the market response to Bitcoin down then the price will come down.
Many factors affect the value of Bitcoin but the major factor is the negative statements and news. With this negative news Bitcoin affects up to some extent and not permanently but for the time being the value alters. Similarly the positive news about the Bitcoin encourages people to take the ways straight towards the market.

The CEOs and founders of large companies and the reputed companies say positively about the Bitcoin because they know better the future world is of cryptocurrency and this contribute to the increase in demand for people.
Negative statements and news do play role in decreasing the value of BTCs but only at that places where there s no internet access because they don’t have any other source from where they can get confirmation, so it may also happen in the result that they will make a panic selling but the people who have internet wouldn’t do something like that because they would have a bunch of forums from where they can get confirmation.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

The factors that affects the value of bitcoin are the users which is the supply and demand law. Because of the government policies, fake news in media people didn't trust bitcoin that's why the demand will fall and also the value or price of bitcoin. But because of tge benefits and advantages bitcoin has people are still loving and embracing it that's why if the demand rises the price also.

Well I think major factor which effect value of bitcoin is news. Law come second. Just for example, few weeks ago an Islamic scholar said bitcoin is halal (Legal) in Islam religion and within 30 min the price increase by $1000. Similarly a bad news effect bitcoin negatively. Volatility of bitcoin is the major hindrance in its adaptation worldwide.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

The biggest problem in the community today is fud, there are a lot of people who are creating fake news and because of that, cryptocurrency is dumping its price since there are newly traders who invest a huge amount and they will sell it immediately when they cant take the pressure if their coins is decreasing its value.

avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

Basically it is about supply and demand. Demand is increasing day by day while the supply is unlimited.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

The factor that causes bitcoin prices to improve is that many users are enthusiastic to buy, if more users buy more of course it will make the price skyrocket.
Yes that’s true man, you’re very right. When people are enthusiastic about Bitcoin it can also get the price high cause it leads to many people investing money in it. But when there is panic, which is likely to occur due to news released by the media, the price of Bitcoin will start to go down.

That is because people starts to withdraw when they don’t believe that price will go further. Investors are mainly those that affects the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

I believe there are lots of things that affects the price of Bitcoin and the devs too can play a role in controlling the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Just check out Bitcoin and compare it to other cryptocurrencies, you will get to see that it is more volatile then every other cryptocurrencies we have in the market. ETH is less volatile and doesn’t fluctuate much like Bitcoin does. So believe it or not, the devs also plays a role in this.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

what I know the consequences of bitcoin falling prices are bad news about cryptocurrency and government policy policies in a conflicting country about Bitcoin and Altcoin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

I believe there are lots of things that affects the price of Bitcoin and the devs too can play a role in controlling the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Just check out Bitcoin and compare it to other cryptocurrencies, you will get to see that it is more volatile then every other cryptocurrencies we have in the market. ETH is less volatile and doesn’t fluctuate much like Bitcoin does. So believe it or not, the devs also plays a role in this.
I think the devs cannot control the price of their cryptocurrencies unless the dev got the majority of the supply and that will become the reason for the market of that particular coin or token to get controlled of its price and that is what we should always remember because most of the time the person or group of people that manipulates the price are the rich ones and big time players.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Bitcoin is consider as a currency, it is also being use as an investment because of its high value. Aside from the usual factors that affects the movement of investment price, like demand, supply, speculations, and regulations. There are other underlying factors that affect the periodical movement of bitcoin's price, some of these factors are coming from the actual transactions of bitcoin against the other competing coins in the market sale. It takes a lot of studies related to economics and marketing to understand it clearly.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

In my own opinion, those people who are creating fud is the reason why the price of cryptocurrency is decreasing so much, another thing is that those big companies like banks as well is creating a way in order to stop the growth of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: