Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
hibiscus

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

There are several factors that affects the value of Bitcoin, previous years price hike has broken all predictions of cryptocurrencies.  The demand of bitcoin also affects the price increase since the supply of Bitcoin is limited to 21 million . Bitcoin is not bound by any intermediary so the bank or government takes no heed to regulate Bitcoin.Japan has legalized and is accepting Bitcoin in many stores this may be one of the reason for the increase in Bitcoin price.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

I believe there are lots of things that affects the price of Bitcoin and the devs too can play a role in controlling the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Just check out Bitcoin and compare it to other cryptocurrencies, you will get to see that it is more volatile then every other cryptocurrencies we have in the market. ETH is less volatile and doesn’t fluctuate much like Bitcoin does. So believe it or not, the devs also plays a role in this.
Major factor which varies directly with the value of Bitcoin is the demand of people that controls the price. If the demand increases then the price will increase and when the demand of people decreases then the price of Bitcoin also decreases.

This factor controls the price of Bitcoin or the amount of product formed of an investor. Furthermore the negative news also contributes and alters the demand factor.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

Many factors that can affect the price of bitcoin are created artificially.These can be the manipulation of speculators and the creation of panic.In the media, a lot of false information which is aimed at discrediting the cryptocurrency. All these reasons lead to a decrease in interest in bitcoin and leads to a drop in the price.I think that not need to succumb to negative influence and to believe only proven sources.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
People are just want to get some bitcoin and amount of it is just limited, in future there will be more and more investors which mean that price of bitcoin could go to the moon in coming years.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

I think there are many things that affect the value of Bitcoin, such as markets, government, rumors, new currencies, etc. Everything can affect its value. Whales can manipulate their values if they want. On the other hand, the rumors affect the psychology of users a lot. Therefore, we should not present bad thoughts about it in the present and in the future
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

it depends on which direction you see it. there are several factors that affect demand and supply, such as legality and news.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Believe it or not, the number of Bitcoin users who make it a trading asset is more than those who actually use it as a medium of exchange. This is because the relevance of Bitcoin itself is still minimal, so its use has not been spread and familiar among the wider community. For example, you may find it difficult to find a nearby store that accepts payments with Bitcoin. As a result, many users then prefer to use Bitcoin as a trading instrument in investment activities.
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

The supply and demand are the two main factors why the price of the bitcoin is unstable. The more supply, the lower the price of the bitcoin but the more demand; the higher the price of the bitcoin.

In the simplest term this is it. It's all about supply and demand. And the whales can affect this. But the root of it is supply and demand.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

One of the most important factors is the relationship between supply and demand. In the last few months, there has been no big money to enter the market, so it is clear that the market has been falling.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

Many fluctuations are seen in the price of Bitcoin because it is affected by many factors.The first factor from which it is affected is it's demand.By demand I mean number of people investing in it .If the demand for Bitcoin is more i.e if more people are investing in it then it's price is high and vice versa. The other factor which affects it's price is the news about Bitcoin.Even a small news or statement regarding Bitcoin can effect it's price positively or negatively.The third factor can be the panic selling done by inexperienced investors.Whenever they notice some drop in the price of Bitcoin they start selling their BTC's because they feel that the price will not rise again.This selling of BTC's on large scale leads to a huge drop in the price.These are some factors that effect the value of Bitcoin.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

If we talk about the factors affecting the price of bitcoin at the moment, it is primarily about giving a cryptographic status in different countries. As soon as the policy statement appears, the market reacts immediately.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

I have,  over the years discovered,  some of the factors that affect the price of bitcoin.  One of major factor is panic selling. Panic selling is when people sell their bitcoins due to a slight decrease in the price which will eventually rise back if given some time.
Another factor that determines the price of bitcoin is the number of investors in bitcoin. If more people invest in bitcoin, there tends to be an increase in its price and the price also drops when the otherwise happens.  
I have also realized that supply and demand of bitcoin greatly affect the price of bitcoin.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

I think many factors affects on the value of bitcoin, such as popularization, the situation around cryptocurrencies, as time showed to us once, even news bad or good can affect at bitcoin's value, so it not just demand and supply like everyone think.  And  I also think same factors also affect on the altcoins value.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

Market trade, exchange laws and sometimes artificial stimulus in view of the negative news in the economy. Economic news is the main engine of all jumps.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:44:33 AM

what I know the consequences of bitcoin falling prices are bad news about cryptocurrency and government policy policies in a conflicting country about Bitcoin and Altcoin
In my opinion, the only thing which matters the most when it comes to that of determining the market value of any of the crypto coin is none other than that of the demand and supply of the coin in the international market and the decision which is being made in term of buying or selling of that coin by the whales who have the major part of investment into that coin. This is the reason why the market value of the crypto coins keeps on changing.
You both have some point because the price of any item or product rely on the level of demand and supply and of course the state of FUD of also determine the price of cryptocurrency but lately market manipulation was the only thing that determine the price of bitcoin. Besides, we ought to be in bullish moment but the whales flooding the market don't allow that to happen. Therefore, I will say market manipulation are the factors affecting the value of bitcoin.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

The supply and demand are the two main factors why the price of the bitcoin is unstable. The more supply, the lower the price of the bitcoin but the more demand; the higher the price of the bitcoin.
We definitely don't have chances to lessen its price fluctuation rate since a lot of people engage on crypto and yet some goes into manipulation then. Hence, supply and demand varies directly into the market price, we just expect from time to time there's always a change in price and could be hardly predicted its trend.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

If, you are currently observing the Bitcoin price. As currencies that have exchange rates against other currencies, the Bitcoin price movement also shows rapid fluctuations. It is not infrequently used by users to make Bitcoin as a trading asset or investment. But the attention, Bitcoin prices turned out to move in volatility is very sharp. In fact, the phenomenon of price change from $ 6.000 to $ 15.000 in a day is not surprising. Bitcoin's a currency whose value's very sensitive to global news and is still unstable in responding to trader sentiment and its users. Therefore it's expected that you can make it into consideration before you buy or sell Bitcoin.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

What do you mean by the value of bitcoin? Do you mean the price or the reputation of bitcoin? Because if its price i think the only thing that can effect to his value is selling panic. And if you tell the the reputation the only thing that can maie here reputation is the scam and fake news
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

If, you are currently observing the Bitcoin price. As currencies that have exchange rates against other currencies, the Bitcoin price movement also shows rapid fluctuations. It is not infrequently used by users to make Bitcoin as a trading asset or investment. But the attention, Bitcoin prices turned out to move in volatility is very sharp. In fact, the phenomenon of price change from $ 6.000 to $ 15.000 in a day is not surprising. Bitcoin's a currency whose value's very sensitive to global news and is still unstable in responding to trader sentiment and its users. Therefore it's expected that you can make it into consideration before you buy or sell Bitcoin.

What do you mean by the value of bitcoin? Do you mean the price or the reputation of bitcoin? Because if its price i think the only thing that can effect to his value is selling panic. And if you tell the the reputation the only thing that can maie here reputation is the scam and fake news

Sorry, I forgot to continue.

Factors that may affect the bitcoin price are:
When viewed from the volume of circulation bitcoin that has not been much and uneven. Of course this drastically affects the bitcoin price movement. To be able to see the interaction of both, we must understand first, the basis of bitcoin fluctuations, which are really, determined by supply and market demand. If many people buy bitcoin in large quantities, of course the price will rise sharply. On the other hand, bitcoin values can decline if many users do sell in large quantities. Actually the bitcoin price movement much less affected than the action of its holders. For example, when a person buys or sells large amounts of bitcoin, the price can move very quickly. But if the volume of bitcoin increases and the spread more evenly, automatically volatility will decrease by itself.

Perhaps everyone already knows, that the number of bitcoin users, more likely to make it as a trading asset, rather than those who use it as a medium of exchange. This maybe due to the low levels of use of bitcoin in the community, so its use has not spread and is still foreign among the wider community.
For example, it is difficult to find a nearby store that accepts payments with bitcoins.
By necessity, many users then prefer to use bitcoin as a trading tool in investment activities.

Every trader of course has its own goal, namely to gain profit, from the difference in bitcoin fluctuations and to those who are the fastest, in response to a global issue, which will usually be manifested in the form of action whether sales or purchases or other actions more speculative this's of course greatly affect the bitcoin volatility. For example, news such as the refusal of a country to legalize the use of bitcoin may have adverse effects, so bitcoin traders often respond by selling (sell order). On the contrary, positive news such as the growing number of adopters, the joining of big companies which using bitcoin to pay their employees, can be greeted by buying large amounts of bitcoin by traders.

Due to its tremendous potential many third parties who use Bitcoin as a means of deception involving investors. They will trap potential investors to entrust their Bitcoin with sweet promises or WOW super rewards from the perpetrator. Cases like this in fact have happened a lot and of course a bad impact on the Bitcoin price movement. Stupid investors usually will spread negative information, that bitcoin is a scam, whereas who deceive them is a fake investment company.

I think the above can be categorized, as the main cause affecting the value of bitcoin.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

Total Bitcoin and Bitcoin Owners - The total number of exploitable Bitcoins is 21 million BTCs, but they are not available but are exploited over time, which is one of the factors affecting the price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: