Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
ivanjosh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

The formation of Bitcoin's price is driven by: demand, supply, the status of Bitcoin itself (trust in crypto currency, various news).

The big impact in the value of the bitcoin was the news some newbie would became panis seller because they are negative thinking about crypto especially in bitcoin because they watch like scam the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
For me the factors that affecting the value of bitcoin is when there are a lot of holders is selling there bitcoin even the price is low and after they sell there bitcoin they will now put there money on some ico or some altcoins like ethereum and neo.

Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

Bitcoin is a very volatile currency, even the minor change can influence its prices. It can be manipulated by negative and positive publicity in the news. Since the market capitalization of cryptocurrency is not large when compared with global economy, even the mildest rumors that circulate on the web can lead to decrease in the value.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

one of the major factor affecting the value of bitcoin is the availability of local bitcoin retail broker.Bitcoin price is usually determined by its demand and supply the only way new coins enter the system is by mining which generates new coins as an incentive for proof of work .Also one factor that should be taken into account is the amount of bitcoin that are being kept in reserves in velocity of money circulation these are considered out of circulation.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

The formation of Bitcoin's price is driven by: demand, supply, the status of Bitcoin itself (trust in crypto currency, various news).

The big impact in the value of the bitcoin was the news some newbie would became panis seller because they are negative thinking about crypto especially in bitcoin because they watch like scam the bitcoin.
I think its just a short term value where you can buy the rumor and sell the news. It has a slightly movement to go up or down but there will be a correction to stabilize the price.
In the long-term, its always about demand and supply.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

For me if many people spread the bad news or FUD about bitcoin, i think the price or the value of bitcoin become down and affect of dignity of bitcoin. And i think also if many people dump price of bitcoin, i know this is normal for dump some of altcoin but if too many people dump bitcoin, for sure the value of bitcoin will down also.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

In my opinion the factor that affects the value of Bitcoin is the investors.We people are responsible for the rise and falls in the value.We people often sell out our Bitcoin's whenever we hear something negative about it.This leads in a huge drop in the value.And whenever we invest in it more the value increases automatically.So we people are the main factor that affects the Bitcoin value.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

There may be several factors that greatly affect the value of bitcoin, for example, such as the supply available in several exchanges, the factor of supply and demand if the request is in accordance with the offer, the price of bitcoin will be stable and more sales will occur, the price of bitcoin will drop.

megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

One of the main factors that affects the value of Bitcoin is the interest of the public in Bitcoin. So whether people want it, buys it then the value will go up and when people wants to let it go, sells it then the value goes down. That is why we have to be strong in holding our coins since most of the FUDs are there to make those weak hands sell on a time they want it so they can create a fake dump.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

As far as I know the factors that would affect the price value of Bitcoin in the trading market are a lot, such as the demand for it when it is high the price goes up,  good news or bad news affect it significantly and have a huge effect on its price.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

As far as I know the factors that would affect the price value of Bitcoin in the trading market are a lot, such as the demand for it when it is high the price goes up,  good news or bad news affect it significantly and have a huge effect on its price.

There are so many factors that affect on bitcoin price. The volume of investors, the demand , some negative issue etc. If we are going to put basis on the price of bitcoin we can all see that it us really unstable it is all because of those factors. It has really a direct effect on the price.
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

Its no diferent from a stock exchange if there is good news about it, it will go up and bad news means going down, or big investors buying or selling, law of offer versus demand.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

I think that we will never know about all the factors that affect Bitcoins price. Seems like all the things in the world, more or less significant will have an affect on Bitcoin.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

One of the main factor that affects bitcoin's value is the demand it is gaining from the crowd. We all know that when bitcoin gets high demand, its value increases too while if it gets low demand, the value decreases. If we really want bitcoin to keep on rising, we should keep on supporting it while it is still reigning as the top currency of all time.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
CryptomartN

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

The factors that affect Bitcoin are quite many. But most times it is caused by speculations.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

3 weak good influence on bitcoin value.
1. Government regulations have a big impact on the bitcoin value.
2. Social media companies and the Internet and social media companies implement crypto bans.
3. News strongly influenced bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

The major factorfactors that affects the value of bitcoin is the demand and supply; hodl and making it scarce or selling at making it really available for disposal. The very recent rise of the bitcoin I heard came from a pump in or billions of dollars and we can see the result as the bitcoin price now declines again.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

Many factors can affect the value of bitcoin specially the adoption of every country and the news that we always seen and some country has a regulation regarding on accepting the price of bitcoin so I think this are the idea that have a big impact in the price of bitcoin when they heard this they will became panic seller specially the newbie in this kind of industry.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:29:30 AM

I think there are many factors that affect the value of Bitcoin. bad news, manipulation and political factors. These are the factors that make Bitcoin prices fall. Actually Bitcoin is just like any other asset, it is always affected by the bad news.
So we should read more news to capture the market in the near future. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
outsole

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

It is about dumpers and holders. When someone dumps their bitcoin, the price will drop and when someone hodl their bitcoin, the supply will minimize because of the holders, then the price will goes high
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: