Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

i think the one and only factor that affect the value of bitcoin is the investor. the investor that has much assets on bitcoin can manipulate the price on market. that's only my opinion  Cheesy
princejohn19

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

One of the factors that affects bitcoin is because of some news that negative about bitcoin example is people thinks that bitcoin is a kind of scam which is not true so that some people are scared to invest that why the bitcoin is affected.And another factor is because nowadays many people know about bitcoin they sell their token thats why bitcoin is affected.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

In my opinion, the factor is people's trust in bitcoin, just as we know the rise and fall of bitcoin prices is triggered by good or bad rumors about bitcoin. When there are good rumors about bitcoin, then people will flock to buy bitcoin because there is trust in bitcoin on the development of their investment. But when bad rumors arise about bitcoin, people will flock to sell their bitcoin assets because of fear of loss to their investment.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

Toчнo cкaзaть тpyднo -нaвepнo мнoгo cpaзy фaктopoв влияeт : из ниx кoличecтвo мoнeт дoбытыx yжe ,cтaнoвитьcя тpyднeй кoпaть -cooтвeтcтвeннo тpyд и влoжeния дopoжe . Bлияют нoвocти вoкpyг биткoинa и кpиптoвaлют в oбщeм- этo yжe былo мнoгo paз пpoвepeнo. Hacтpoeниe тpeйдepoв - бoльшe бepyт цeнa дopoжe . Boзмoжнo нeкoтopoe влияниe бoльшиx гpyпп дepжaтeлeй биткoин - впoлнe вoзмoжнo . Я бoльшe paбoтaю c нoвыми мoнeтaми  Wink

Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
The factors that affect the price of bitcoin is the consumer itself. They try to sell their bitcoin in lower price that's why the value of bitcoin is going down. It is all about the supply and demand of a specific consumer.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

If I think the volume and distribution of bitcoin is a factor that makes bitcoin influence the value of why this volume greatly affects the movement of bitcoin to see the relationship between the two, we can understand the basis of bitcoin which is largely determined by demand and demand. in the market. can be reduced if many owners sell in large quantities.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

There are so many factors that influence the rise and fall of Bitcoin prices, one of which is Bitcoin trading activity, why is that !? Because every Bitcoin trader, whether they are buyers or sellers, they always charge a price. And the high and low prices themselves are decisive, so in my opinion this is the main factor in the change in bitcoin prices, and the mental and mind of Bitcoin traders is influenced by News about Bitcoin, yes The second most influential factor in my opinion is news about Bitcoin. in addition to these 2 factors, there are many more things that can affect the rise and fall of Bitcoin prices.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

The factors that affect the price of bitcoin is the consumer itself. They try to sell their bitcoin in lower price that's why the value of bitcoin is going down. It is all about the supply and demand of a specific consumer.

Demand and supply playing important role in every commodities price. But in bitcoin case right now, most investor easy to panic and selling their bitcoin because of negative news. Bitcoin right now become speculation by big investor and they make money from bitcoin volatile

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

Most of the time, the value gets affected from the demand it is gaining from the people. It also gets affected when the number of investors who are holding increases wherein bitcoin doesn't rotate anymore in the blockchain. We should keep on investing and supporting bitcoin so that we can affect it in a positive way for the greater good of everyone.

pginvest

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

If you wind it back a little bit it is like the price of everything, Supply & Demand are the two opposing forces that affect the price - and thus everything that drives up or down either of these tips the scales in one direction or the other. Bad news for example can affect both supply and demand if it is something that makes people want to sell there will likely be less demand on the buy side also, the reverse is also true.

Am I spamming? Report me!
fluxer

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

The price is formed by good ole supply and demand. The demand comes from people's expectations about the future value discounted to the present. If the expected future value increases so will the price and vice versa.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

As we know that bitcoin uses a decentralized system, of course the price is very dependent on demand and stock, as long as the need increases, it will automatically increase the price.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

Some of the factors influencing the value of the first bitcoin are the government's acceptance and the second is the demand and supply of investors impacting the bitcoin market as well as the number of bitcones present.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

Many factors can make the value of bitcoin increase, and in my opinion the most important thing is that more and more countries legalize bitcoin so that users feel guaranteed if many countries have legalized such as Japan.
There's many facts which take bitcoin price up and down. Any bad news can take the price dump Its also depends on supply and demand. The important factor must be FUD and emotions of traders and investors. Yes, both of these are severely affecting the prices levels of bitcoins always.

Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

I think one of the factors that can influence the price of bitcoin is bad news or FUDs that can sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will go down and another factor is that there are several pump and dump groups that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there who use bitcoin as their presentation is why people don't trust bitcoin for this reason.
and the most important are government policies and laws. Many governments don't buy the whole idea of ​​the reason for bitcoin because it understands the value of paper money, so they try to make policies that affect the market. Another thing highlighted is the emergence of a new competitor, another pointer, by the way the new cryptocurrency is injected into the cryptomarket, it won't be long when bitcoin will have a serious competitor and might affect its value. But until then bitcoin was still the best cryptocurrency
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

There are many factors that affects bitcoin price and other altcoins and one of this is the quarter of the year. Yearly we always have a month that all altcoins dropped and this is usually happen every year and I think we experience that case now but surely after several months it will rise again this is normal so we should not be panic.
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

Bitcoins value is affected by the governments influence, dumpers and bounty hunters. All of the things mentioned above are some factors that affect the Bitcoins value.
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

I thought that there is many of those factors before but as far as we can see right now there is some any news with her positive, and the price is still going down, so I have changed my mind and now I'm frustrated.
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

Bitcoin price affects in some news we can read on the internet government who keep criticism this technology affects the price also one factors that affect bitcoin is the supply and demand and mostly the whales who manipulated it.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

in my opinion, the factor of bitcoin price movement is rising and falling in bitcoin prices due to the fact that there are buyers and sellers who are always doing transactions and not only that there is also politics and news on social media can also trigger bitcoin price movements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: