Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

there are several factors that influence the value of bitcoin including media and some bad news about bitcoin that will make people not believe in bitcoin and cause many to sell bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will drop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
There are a lot of factors that you should consider before you make investment with bitcoins. You should aware of it for you to know what is the strategy that you are going to use in order to make profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

In fact, there are a lot of factors.I would single out 5 factors:1-Technical reason;2-Market reasons;3-Economic and political reasons;4-Psychological reason;5-Moral and ethical reasons.
Underlord

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

I think the factor that most influences the price of bitcoin is our behavior towards bitcoin, because bitcon works according to the principles of supply and demand. If we don't believe in bitcoin and act in the short term in selling and buying, of course the price will be very volatile.
So it would be better to reconsider the decisions you will make in the trading strategy and do not be swiftly affected by issues and predictions.
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

One of the most important factors is the relationship between supply and demand. In the last few months, there has been no big money to enter the market, so it is clear that the market has been falling. Cheesy Cheesy
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

The first end the main factor which is affecting the price of Bitcoin and cause it to decline is the postponing their EFT decision, and hopefully one day we'll decide and accept those things 2019 will face their recovery.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

I think the factor that most influences the price of bitcoin is our behavior towards bitcoin, because bitcon works according to the principles of supply and demand. If we don't believe in bitcoin and act in the short term in selling and buying, of course the price will be very volatile.
So it would be better to reconsider the decisions you will make in the trading strategy and do not be swiftly affected by issues and predictions.
Well you are right with your thinking and your views but I think apart from all this some other basic and important factors are here which can affect the price of bitcoin just like demand and supply, when more people buy bitcoin it makes the price high but when more people sell it so the price gets down, so supply and demand according to me are the basic things which use to effect the price.
mark 4

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

I think one of the factors that affects the value of coin is the fake news being heard by people who holds Bitcoin and this cause a panic and sold their bitcoins because they fear that its price will fall.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
Merited by Servantes (7), fivejonnyfive (3)

I think we can agree, that while the price of Bitcoin in Fiat currency is very volatile, it's true value is constant. Unfortunately there are way more people, care about the actual Fiat price.
We have seen in the past, that media news can move the price of Bitcoin very easily, but I kindof have the feeling, that is not the case lately. Because in the current bearmarket, negative news has more effect, while the market is more resistant to positive news. Actually that is just the opposite, than the situation in the end of last year.
In the 31st of October 2017, CME announced the launch of Bitcoin Futures. The price of Bitcoin was than the same as now, around 6000$ , and we all know what happened. The price went up to 20000$, within less than 2 months. and other Altcoins made even crazier returns within this short period of time.
Now everybody is waiting for an ETF approval, after several proposal have been already rejected, or postponed. It is quite clear, that a futures based ETF will not be approved, and the CBOE is the only one right now, which has a realistic chance to be approved. The decision was postponed in august, and it is expected to hear decision from the SEC on the 30th of September, so we can schedule a big price movement that day. If it gets approved, I think there is a good chance, we will see something, like last year after the futures approval. Unfortunately, there is a good chance, that it will be postponed again, until february, and than it is hard to tell, what catalyst could cause the typical 'end of the year bullmarket' this year. Or maybe 2018 will be just a genuine bear year.

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

I think there are several factors that influence the price of bitcoin and among them are economic conditions, politics or some news and also the government's actions on bitcoin

cudomixi

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

Speculation is the strongest factor influencing the value of Bitcoin. At the same time, Bitcoin value is also affected by the mining process.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

I strongly agree that market behavior affects the price of bitcoin, daily trading behavior, price settings by whales and many more that provide price dynamics every time
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

Truly, ETF decisions have probably the most effect on the price these days. Hope the SEC will approve the CBOE proposal.
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

The price of Bitcoin is still mostly speculation, people making rush decisions according to the actual news, and in the same time, whales having significant effect on the market.

FRAGILE07

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

I think one about the components that can influence the bitcoin cost is awful news or FUD's that would holders be able to offer their bitcoin in light of the fact that they feel that the cost of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some gathering of a pump and dump that can control the estimation of bitcoin and the other thing is there are numerous tricksters out there that utilization bitcoin as their introduction that is the reason individuals didn't trust bitcoin as a result of this reason.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

Factors affecting the price of bitcoin are bitcoin supply and government policies that affect the price of bitcoin as well as they will affect the cryptocurrency market.
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

The factors that influence the value of bitcoin because most coins are scam, so bitcoi is considered to be of no use anymore, lately bitcoin cannot generate maximum income
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

As an additional i think the factors that affects the value of bitcoin are are government regulations because some government in the country illegalized using of cryptocurrency think to them its dangerous , self regulations on internet or social media that takes firm measure against bitcoin and whole new animal means some people predict that crypto can't be success in the future.
vladdracula06660

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

I think that at this stage of development Bitcoin depends on the government that is, it is from the decision of the ETF and of course from the bullish mood in the market !)
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

The factors that affects the bitcoin price or value are the bitcoin users, scam coins,the waves and many things. but for me, mostly it would be bitcoin itself being there is no direct stable source of currency but just an intangible money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: