Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency wallets: Can they be hacked??  (Read 4048 times)
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

I believe that what man made it can break so there is possible to be hacked, the safest way to store your values is to use an offline wallet stored in a removable device that is not connected to the network.
To invest in a large number of assets must invest more wallets with high security. Keep them separate and restrict your internet connection. The bad news and the virus will infiltrate the system that will take away your assets. So learn how to protect your property before the unfortunate event.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?

There could be a possibility that it can be hacked since there is no 100% sure safe in here. And this kind of earnings are decentralized and no assurance that it can be recover once it is being compromised. Perhaps, we just have to be more careful and never put our earnings in one wallet.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

In the digital world which are made of softwares the programme of the digital works can have possibility of being hacked, this go with our crypyocurrency wallet ,this is also prone to be hacked but it can also be prevented , by tight keeping your private keys, and avoid openning those phising sites that capture your informations , just be careful for your wallet.
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

Definitely yes.If you are not careful and if you give your password to others.So be cautious.Use a strong password key when you are making crypto wallet.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Today hackers is very intelligent even for us our wallet is impossible to hack but for them they can get it.As we a user of bitcoin wallet we need to become more carefull in holding our coins.Its better that only in our personal phone or gadget when we open our wallet and dont say to other people even in your relatives dont try to give them you password.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?
They can be hacked but only if you are not careful with your private keys and somehow disclose them to hacker. The best way is to keep your credentials on an offline  flash drive like usb and disable internet connection when you need to access it.

lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

I know that my friend's wallet Ethereal has been cracked - they pretend to be a real site, the address is very similar-the difference is one letter or symbol. Enter data - think that you are on this site and your balance is beginning to translate. Keys need to be kept in different places: on flash drives and burned on paper or printed. Reliable hardware stationary wallets - they are installed on your device.

princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Yes theres no impossible that your wallet can be hacked into spy or scammers,but you know i gave my passwords and keys to my hopefully trusted friend why? As a new in this crypto bedore i had lots of ignorance on how to use or how does it work,so i let it gave my personal accounts to him and he do the thingns to view  my personal accounts,and i gave mt 90%trust why did i do that.,so now i do some research on youtube for more informations.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

Yes. Hackers are everywhere and they will probably steal anything from you. If you do not know how to secure your personal account in a scientific way. So increase your crypto wallets security by limiting online wallet usage and storing assets in a hardware wallet.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

Yes it is easy to hack the cryptowallet .Anybody can hack the wallet.Intruders and hackers can easily  access and can affect the data and coins of the walle.If it is hacked by a hacker than it can never be recovered and all our coins and money will lost.We can recover our wallet but still it is not an easy job.So try to secure the wallet as much as you can.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

It looks like it can be hacked if you make a mistake on your wallet. I mean when you enter a phishing website or things that make your wallet hacked. So be careful when using your wallet. And surely there will be people who try to bring you down.

winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

Кoшeльки взлaмывaют пocтoяннo и caмым вepным peшeниeм бyдeт кyпить TREZOR  или мнe oчeнь нpaвитcя Conibace eгo ни paзy нe взлaмывaли
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

Yes if you cant keep your private keys ir anything like on safe place..  Do not share it to anyone and be careful on clicking link on emails or any social media for this might be phising sites.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

absolutly it can be,cryptocurrency wallets can be hacked.There are many easy ways to intrude to your computer through keyloggers can steal your wallet .It is safe to store your coins in cold wallet.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

They can be hacked but only if you are not careful with your private keys and somehow disclose them to hacker. The best way is to keep your credentials on an offline  flash drive like usb and disable internet connection when you need to access it.
Yeah whatever in online can be vulnrable to hack, that's why you have to add extra security to the wallet that you have,
because in cryptocurrency there will be lots of motives and ways to hack or steal, so be careful in storing your assets
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

We don't know yet. There are very good hackers who could break the security system if those wallets. For now we don't know why there is no major hacking event happened or maybe the hackers are planning to move later for a huge plan.

lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

well i believe all wallet could be hacked but it should be not easy and the complexity made it seems like unhackable. I do think just use trusted wallet so yours coins will be safe.

sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

It can hacked!  If you share your private key with any other people or when you import your private key any fake website then hacker can get access in your wallet. If your private key safe then your wallet will be safe.
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

It can, but it's hard, mostly people just carelessly placing their private key in their device and get exposed because they visiting suspicious website or download and install suspicious file.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

It can be hacked if you give your important thing like password or private key. You know scammers do all the things just to get our valuable things and they can manipulate our minds to provide all that they want.
of course, any wallet will be hacked if we tell our password, private key, or keystore to another party. therefore, if you receive an email on the pretext of wanting to give you big profits but they ask for your private key, you must be careful. it could be phising, and it's prone to hacking.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: