Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency wallets: Can they be hacked??  (Read 4048 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:32:55 AM

Everything related to the Internet can be harmed by hackers, vius. Everything, if you visit a fake website and provide some information, I'm sure your computer will be hacked, your ETH, NEO, BTC wallets might be hit. Immediately.

Yes, these viruses can be downloaded to your computer that will be revealing your accounts and passwords, the bad thing about that is them knowing your bank accounts and cryptocurrency wallets.

Though saying it, hackers would not be abke to hack your wallets directly. There are still no computer that can do that, though knowing your password and accounts can still be done. You really need to take care of your accounts especially your bank accounts.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

for technically it should be very difficult to steal because when you want to enter the currency wallet you usually have to enter using very high encryption but many of those hacked may be due to carelessness.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:58:31 AM

Yes for sure , wallet can be hacked. Technologies right now is very amazing that we all know it can bring good and bad to us.Like everyones wallet even how much you tried to take care of it theres a possible thing that it will be hacked.All we need to do is think before you click or dont trust anyone coz you might end caught in their trap.
Yes very much. Wallet can be hacked because of the reason that it is programmable. If you always monitor and make sure that your account is secure then your account is safe from hackers.

Indeed, everything can be hacked if the wallet owner careless. If we are keep our private key safe and secure and not share it to anyone, i am believe our wallet can not hacked by hackers. The important thing is we should always aware on every web we visit and checking their security certificate

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
orayorayan2

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:18:21 AM

it might happen, because now hackers are getting pitar, but it's back to us, if we are careful not to be careless in storing keys and passwords, it's all less likely to happen, being alert is all we can do because the hacker is not can be prevented and security on cripto itself now is still difficult to control
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:03:37 AM

as long as you do not provide your wallet's private key, I think it is very difficult for hackers to steal your assets, and all this time the loss or theft of assets is due to the negligence of the owner who accessed a fake exchange
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

Crypto wallet is very very difficult to hack as of now, I have been using crypto wallet since two years but i have seen any phishing attack by someone.
I have seen phishing attack on exchange wallet many times. Wallet with private key, keystone file will really not hacked by someone because only you have the access to particular wallet.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

as long as you do not provide your wallet's private key, I think it is very difficult for hackers to steal your assets, and all this time the loss or theft of assets is due to the negligence of the owner who accessed a fake exchange
  Agree with you most of time people show carelessness and they get lose at the end in the form of hacking, wallet of bitcoin is not share worthy, if one use to share it then other people can use your bitcoin wallet to get your profit, there are a lot of people who are investing in bitcoin only because of safe investment and huge profit only few are afraid to be hacked because they don’t care well.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Any active wallet can be hacked, but each of us can protect ourselves, for example, have a cold purse that will be on the device not connected to the Internet.

I think it's hard to guess the perfect combination of letters and numbers to your private key. Unless you give it to someone or accidentally don't know that you posted it. So be careful with your password and private key to stay safe. Because it's not so easy to hack a cryptocurrency wallet.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

I think it can be hacked when your private key is known by someone else. Because the core of the wallet is a private key. Therefore you must save and hide the private key as best as possible. But if you are unlucky, then you will still be hacked. That's just my opinion.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

You can hack everything, especially since every year there are new systems, the main thing to do a normal system of protection, and then you can not be afraid of anything.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?
Ofcourse! We are surrounded by technology especially cryptocurrency. I think to prevent this we should protect our private key dont visit and suspicious site we should update our security feauture in the internet and last is dont fall to a trap.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

Everything can be hacked, but there are ways to be more safe. For instance, always be extra cautious and be aware of scammers. As you might not want to leave your keys and wallet on the table in a bar or on the streets, it is the same with online wallets.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

but they have other way or technique to attack our wallet.they become smarter after technology developtment support their skills.so no more doubt we have to appreciate their skills.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

no matter how safe,how secured a digital wallet is. it can be hacked... by leaked wallet informations. digital wallets are secured but the problem here is you if your responsible enough to store all your wallet info in a safe place and prevent it from being leaked or else say goodbye to your wallet.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?

Of course you can if you don't take good care of it, especially if you frequently use public wifi or enter a phishing website it is very risky to get hacked, therefore to avoid hacking we must be more careful and keep our secrets especially passwords
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

I would say that anything that can be found or used through internet can be hacked.

Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

Yes for sure , wallet can be hacked. Technologies right now is very amazing that we all know it can bring good and bad to us.Like everyones wallet even how much you tried to take care of it theres a possible thing that it will be hacked.All we need to do is think before you click or dont trust anyone coz you might end caught in their trap.
Yes very much. Wallet can be hacked because of the reason that it is programmable. If you always monitor and make sure that your account is secure then your account is safe from hackers.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

All crypto wallets can be hacked if you do not know how to use them, if you provide a private key to someone who is not known then your wallet is very easy to hack, and never visit a website that contains phishing, if you do that your device can be controlled by their hackers and they will find information about your wallet's private key, so be careful to use your personal crypto wallet which has a large asset in it.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

Any cryptocurrency has the potential to be hacked, and EOS has been hacked before!
The technology of cryptocurrency and the technology of hackers are improving, and the reliability of cryptocurrency is increasing!
brentkyle

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

i think early this year some people are complaining how they are hacked and how their wallet is not that safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: