Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3531 times)
januri

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:37 AM

according to this matter. MONVID project is very interesting and promising. I am sure many are interested in MONVID project.
I am sure also if MONVID project must be successful and sales will surely reach its target.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good

This project is really good and attracts a lot of attention, especially my own.
I am sure if the MONVID project will be successful and successful.
toanmobi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

Good news for us, thanks for your information and contribution. I think you can attract a large number of investors, because the project is excellent Stay tuned to know more updates about this project
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

this is project streaming platform good Pre Sale of Initial Coin Offering already closed! 22M Tokens sold out! and  total Investments 75,870,057 Tokens Sold / 140,000,000 from Tokens all or equivalent 2,592,045 ETH / 192,392 BTC and why The Big Sale Started! 70 days again I think it's a long wait  Embarrassed
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

this is project streaming platform good Pre Sale of Initial Coin Offering already closed! 22M Tokens sold out! and  total Investments 75,870,057 Tokens Sold / 140,000,000 from Tokens all or equivalent 2,592,045 ETH / 192,392 BTC and why The Big Sale Started! 70 days again I think it's a long wait  Embarrassed

i think its just right. I think they want the platform to go live as the ICO ends. Smiley

Working product = rising demand for coin.

Rising demand for coin = easy rise in price.

I believe they also want the roadmap to happen as it is.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

Good news for us, thanks for your information and contribution. I think you can attract a large number of investors, because the project is excellent Stay tuned to know more updates about this project

Yes, I agree with you mate this project is very much potentail that rocks this year 2018. I will always support this project so that we can achieve the greatest success.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.
yes I also think so because I know a lot of people who say if many ICO projects are cheated but not all ICO is fraud, and here I find the project interesting and good let alone promise hence I join in this project because everything I see is good

camryku

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good

I agree with you my friend.I can really attracts our attention especially when time comes that it is more successful in the future soon.
yes I also agree because from me looking at this project I immediately joined in this project because what I see this project is good and really promising and so now many projects are fraud and I am grateful to join in this project because I believe MONVID can be profitable and success

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

I agree with you my friend.I can really attracts our attention especially when time comes that it is more successful in the future soon.
yes I also agree because from me looking at this project I immediately joined in this project because what I see this project is good and really promising and so now many projects are fraud and I am grateful to join in this project because I believe MONVID can be profitable and success

I think this monvid project is one of the most promising projects this year and soon it will become a great ICO where people will support to invest. I am seeing good potential for this project and will be a successful one.
camryku

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:00:27 AM

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.
the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
which I see is so and I agree with you because after I read above this project is promising and so I have joined in this project a few weeks ago because this project is good and can be profitable and I am sure this project can run well and success

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
which I see is so and I agree with you because after I read above this project is promising and so I have joined in this project a few weeks ago because this project is good and can be profitable and I am sure this project can run well and success
I was amazed to see the performance of all the teams that are working in this project, the project has always had a very good progress. especially with the time remaining is still long, I am sure the target can be achieved.
camryku

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:33 AM

I think this monvid project is one of the most promising projects this year and soon it will become a great ICO where people will support to invest. I am seeing good potential for this project and will be a successful one.
Yeah its true.Which I believe we it will be more exciting especiall when their project comes to a sold out method to become more popular ICO project.
I believe that once I see and read the project above I am sure that this project is a good project and can be profitable for the future let alone prove promising, and thus now this I joined in this project and good luck and can get a good profit
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

No one denied that streaming platform is something that mostly everyone who utilize the online networking environment accessed.
Perhaps not just accessing, they also upload some of their personal media in it.
This way makes the streaming platform giving a big business opportunity .
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

I was amazed to see the performance of all the teams that are working in this project, the project has always had a very good progress. especially with the time remaining is still long, I am sure the target can be achieved.
Yes it is, this project runs well in just a short period of time. The team works well that's why i consider this project a great success later on. Nice project no doubt success awaits us.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

No one denied that streaming platform is something that mostly everyone who utilize the online networking environment accessed.
Perhaps not just accessing, they also upload some of their personal media in it.
This way makes the streaming platform giving a big business opportunity .

Streaming platforms like monvid, can be really a great business opportunity. Imagine the blockchain gives you the opportunity to make money whilst streaming your favorite videos uploaded in it, This way, even if we are abroad we can do something about the availability of the videos we want to watch. I hope Monvid to succeed. It really is indeed undeniable for this kind of networking environment to be accessed.

The project of the year, the idea is really worthwhile, to carry blockage to the masses, through application in business. I think this will be implemented, and I hope that the depositors will be very happy. The page with Bounty is very simple, if the platform is as well thought out and framed, then the project will be successful. The team has a lot of modern and original ideas and this is its good plus.

I think you dont need to mention the bounty here. But whatever. Monvid might be the next big thing. We hope its idea can come to life with the platform coming to life! The team should make it easy for us to use the platform to watch genre of videos we want to watch there. Cheesy
cyruh203

Activity: 165

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

Yes it is, this project runs well in just a short period of time. The team works well that's why i consider this project a great success later on. Nice project no doubt success awaits us.

streaming flatform is a good business opportunity. yeah, the whole monvid team are working so hard to promote this new kind of vedio streaming therefore monvid has no doubt to success.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 10:07:03 AM by bungutko

I believe with this new streaming platform, many investors will be more interested with this project as this may have a bright future ahead.

streaming flatform is a good business opportunity. yeah, the whole monvid team are working so hard to promote this new kind of vedio streaming therefore monvid has no doubt to success.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

It feels like I read about decentralized streaming platforms a dozen times in other threads now. Do you have an overview of the competitive landscape and why you could be better than those others?
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.

It is good if it is already reaching it's maximum strength that they wants. For me investors wants that it will achieve for our community so that  it will run in a long period of time especially on unwanting people they wants.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

personally I think, if the MONVID project is very interesting and promising. i think in the future there will be,
a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project can run smoothly and success.

I also think so with the abundance of support from participants of the team spirit in developing and promoting the projects so that the future can be easier to achieve success. I hope this project can run smoothly and great success and the benefits offered by MONVID are very helpful to people
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: