Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3531 times)
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

where we can found the details of ongoing ICO ?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arshe26 (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:03:45 PM

Interesting concept, but how can I learn more about your Bounty Campaign? Is there an official bounty thread on the forum?

Here it is. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4405290.msg39198460#msg39198460
Arshe26 (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

where we can found the details of ongoing ICO ?

You can visit our website : Monvid.io
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

personally I think, if the MONVID project is very interesting and promising. i think in the future there will be,
a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project can run smoothly and success.

I also think so with the abundance of support from participants of the team spirit in developing and promoting the projects so that the future can be easier to achieve success. I hope this project can run smoothly and great success and the benefits offered by MONVID are very helpful to people

The team should be more present here and also on live channels like youtube. Show faces and make people believe in their capabilities.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

personally I think, if the MONVID project is very interesting and promising. i think in the future there will be,
a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project can run smoothly and success.

I also think so with the abundance of support from participants of the team spirit in developing and promoting the projects so that the future can be easier to achieve success. I hope this project can run smoothly and great success and the benefits offered by MONVID are very helpful to people

The team should be more present here and also on live channels like youtube. Show faces and make people believe in their capabilities.

They are being proactive in conferences and of course in Telegram. I think they'd be willing to set up a call if you are in doubt with them. Plus its not just any admin, its the CEO which is in the Telegram, the one who can answer most of the things you'd like to ask. Cheesy

camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.
the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
which I see is so and I agree with you because after I read above this project is promising and so I have joined in this project a few weeks ago because this project is good and can be profitable and I am sure this project can run well and success
I was amazed to see the performance of all the teams that are working in this project, the project has always had a very good progress. especially with the time remaining is still long, I am sure the target can be achieved.
Yes it is, this project runs well in just a short period of time. The team works well that's why i consider this project a great success later on. Nice project no doubt success awaits us.

I believe with this new streaming platform, many investors will be more interested with this project as this may have a bright future ahead.

streaming flatform is a good business opportunity. yeah, the whole monvid team are working so hard to promote this new kind of vedio streaming therefore monvid has no doubt to success.

which I see this project is very good let alone can promise and can benefit well and have reached softcap and the sales results are very satisfactory hence from that I have joined in this project because I have seen and read it and I am sure this project will be good and can profitable
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.
I think it is true friend because they dont lie if they knows how they make their ICO project success.And I believe of this project because of what bounty manager so relevant and expertise to choose the best ICO which is Monvid project.
I agree with you, if they are honest and do not lie to everyone because they want the MONVID project to be a big success and they also want lots of people who participate in it and want to prove if this project is very good because they have a solid team to make cooperation to succeed the project MONVID. If I am very confident future MONVID will always be glorious.

januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good

This project is really good and attracts a lot of attention, especially my own.
I am sure if the MONVID project will be successful and successful.

I agree with you my friend.I can really attracts our attention especially when time comes that it is more successful in the future soon.

the MONVID project really attracts the attention of investors and the concept is also very good.
I make MONVID project in the future a big success and many investors related to this project. good success for you all.

januri

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

I rarely find projects with $ 500K softcap is a great opportunity in waiting for investors to join a 30% bonus
with a different launch than others
with large bonuses will surely be many potential investors who are interested in joining to support the success of this project. Don't miss this opportunity.

totally agree, indeed this opportunity should not be missed because the bonus is very large and certainly also ,
many people who are interested  we support this project to the great success and always victorious of course.

straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

By the usage of its native token MVID, which during the token sale is priced between $0.05 – $0.10, users will be able to access content on the Monvid platform by paying the creators directly through their cryptocurrency wallets. This is a feature that will specifically come of use in territories where banking instruments such as credit cards or PayPal are not widely available.
januri

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

I rarely find projects with $ 500K softcap is a great opportunity in waiting for investors to join a 30% bonus
with large bonuses will surely be many potential investors who are interested in joining to support the success of this project. Don't miss this opportunity.

totally agree, indeed this opportunity should not be missed because the bonus is very large and ,
certainly also many people who are interested in this bonus. let us support this project to a great success and always glorious for sure.

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

This idea isn't new,this niche was already there with couple of old projects like " LBRY ".
I have nothing against this project, but these streaming project / ICOs don't have it yet to compete those billions dollars company yet with this crypto not mass adopted yet.

Good luck though.
Alibagong

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

totally agree, indeed this opportunity should not be missed because the bonus is very large and ,
certainly also many people who are interested in this bonus. let us support this project to a great success and always glorious for sure.

Great opportunity to join here, surely with the bonus offered will be many investors who join and fully support MONVID so as to be able to grow and succeed. The fundraiser will run smoothly and be able to reach the target.
Vishy James

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

As i see this project in Deep , It looks very good , looks like have to let others know
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

As i see this project in Deep , It looks very good , looks like have to let others know
The decentralised streaming is a morning of a new era, but can this project become its herald? I doubt in it.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

Monvid offers decentralized P2P streaming proxies. Many companies like Monvid, what's different from other platforms?
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Monvid offers decentralized P2P streaming proxies. Many companies like Monvid, what's different from other platforms?

I think Monvid's excesses are Decentralized so many advantages include High Availability, Encrypted Data, Difficult to censor, and profit-taking for the whole community, not just community owners
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

Well, MONVID overall seems like a really good project, with a reliable team and a solid idea, I think people that make the stream of videos part of their daily life will enjoy it. The best thing is that it keeps growing steadily everyday.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

Somehow some days this project will be improve because the soft cap and hardcap are almost got and hoping it will happen soon in this project.
I think that's good because this project has a good platform and has proven its project and so now I see many people joining this Monvid project let alone proven that this project can be profitable and the project is very interesting and hopefully this project can be successful moreover there are still many opportunities to join
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.
the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
which I see is so and I agree with you because after I read above this project is promising and so I have joined in this project a few weeks ago because this project is good and can be profitable and I am sure this project can run well and success
I was amazed to see the performance of all the teams that are working in this project, the project has always had a very good progress. especially with the time remaining is still long, I am sure the target can be achieved.
Yes it is, this project runs well in just a short period of time. The team works well that's why i consider this project a great success later on. Nice project no doubt success awaits us.
Yeah yoire right mate.The success of this campaign was trully an interesting situation which probably have a big chances to grow.
I absolutely agree because I have seen that this project is good and good because many people have joined this project because the project is progressing well and this according to the project team is very good when I join the project and hopefully the project this is a huge success

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: