Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

Well that really a good news, this means its users, holders and investors will get more from their bitcoin, another thing this will result to a more and more transaction to happen in bitcoin trading since they are going to pay less in their transaction.
demonist

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

That good news. If the transaction costs are low then the more transactions every day. In addition, the market will be more alive so the competition will be tight. This makes the bitcoin price becomes more stable because it could be supply and demand balanced.
Azha

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

Wink Wink The market is low now it is normal. Because the market will not always have one or rise. Will be broken for this? No need to wait for the price increase to strengthen the mind.  Wink Wink
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

Well, how it can help the market, for me it is not clear. But the fact that the greed of traders does not end there is for sure.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

Well, how it can help the market, for me it is not clear. But the fact that the greed of traders does not end there is for sure.
What you just said? Can you explain yourself!?
Low transaction fees are good for all of us who use bitcoins, but what you know when you never paid 2 mbtc transaction fee when price was over 15,000$. And what traders have with high fees? They suffered too, more then others, they need to transfer bitcoins all the time here and there, they pay more fees then others.
Fees are normal again, thanks God! That is great for all of us, now we can use bitcoins normal like before the rise! To send bitcoins where ever we wish for almost free, that was the point of bitcoin in the first place, cheap and reliable transactions!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Thanks1

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

I hope the transaction costs are low, people will believe in Bitcoin, maybe the bitcoin value will increase
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

Only when transaction fees fall, will more people be able to use bitcoins for transactions. I think this is very helpful for community development.

And I think the fees are lesser now than in the past year since a lot of people are pissed by how the transaction fees are so expensive, also the transaction speed are now developed with the Lightning Network. There are a lot of platforms that accepted Bitcoin as a payment but while the price are having a dump, we do not know what will happen in the future.
just be let what can be possible that might ever be happen while we are here in this forum a lot of changes may have to overcome but the possibility of this is may could happen are rare well we should always be positive for what we may ever had to happen.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

I hope the transaction costs are low, people will believe in Bitcoin, maybe the bitcoin value will increase

Early months of this year transaction fees were at higher and also waiting period, for these reasons may be the price was dipped because people were thinking before investing in bitcoin, now it is getting clear and definitely good signs for the BTC users.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

That's good to know if the transaction fees did went down, but I feel like it just dropped down because bitcoins price now is around $7k+. But if it does get back up again to around $12k above, I'm pretty sure the transaction fees gets high back up again. I've already expected that to happen anytime soon but seems like bitcoin is having a hard time getting back to at least $10k.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
according to me at any cost if it is profitable certainly will not be a problem if it costs too high I think waiting time in doing transactions when the price back low
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
I am not a bitcoin trader or trader of any altcoins but I thick it is good to hear that the fees of a transaction become lower so I think it is a good news not just for me but to all cryptocurrency traders.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

if you are right I think that is good news and fresh breeze for investors, investor wishes it would like as you say hopefully bitcoin future will be better
Its a good news for us, investors, traders, of bitcoin. For me i think that if this will continue reducing transaction fees, the fluctuations of bitcoin in the market will be more active, and because of that many more investors, traders, will come, and the bitcoin will become bigger again just like last year. Hope that many more good news about bitcoin will come in the remaining months of this year.

indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

Wow this is a good news to all day traders. I have seen that the bitcoin market price always go down and up volatility is everywhere maybe this is the reason why many are doing day trading because bitcoin transaction fees are low. I did not see this thing to come and happen but i will verify this one later on if it is really true. There are day traders lately and i was thinking that it involve a pool of investors or the big whales doing day trade.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

Yeah, I noticed that also when I transferred funds from my blockchain wallet. But to be honest it is still very expensive compared to other cryptocurrencies like Ripple XRP. As far as I know XRP transaction of for example $90,000,000 will only cost less than $1 and the transaction speed is only seconds.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

Only when transaction fees fall, will more people be able to use bitcoins for transactions. I think this is very helpful for community development.

And I think the fees are lesser now than in the past year since a lot of people are pissed by how the transaction fees are so expensive, also the transaction speed are now developed with the Lightning Network. There are a lot of platforms that accepted Bitcoin as a payment but while the price are having a dump, we do not know what will happen in the future.
The most irritating thing to users is the expensive transaction fees and the slow process of confirmation. I am very happy if the transaction fee can be cheaper and the confirmation process can be faster. of course with this will be more people who will use bitcoin for their payment method when shopping
spartaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

I am really happy to see the fees getting down. This will ensure that bitcoin can compete with payment options like PayPal which are increasing their fees day by day.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:46:50 AM

of course it is a good news and by reducing this fee it help us a lot.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:57:26 AM

maybe with transaction costs down I think the transaction process will be more and the demand for bitcoin will be more and more bitcoin price of course increase
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

I think this is not a good news for us investing bitcoin a lot. Fees going down means bitcoin price is also getting down. The fees depends on the system so i think it is a bad news.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:22:43 AM

With the decline in transaction costs of bitcoin, of course this is good news, because so far, although transaction costs have decreased, albeit little by little since January 2018 but bitcoin users are apparently not satisfied, and they often discuss it especially those traders with little capital.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: