Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better?  (Read 2577 times)
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:28:51 AM

Well, hodling both is actually good because there may be a time that as Bitcoin goes up or its prices increases, the value of other Alternate Coins may also increase so you need to strategically spread your wealth into these Crypto and wait for its prices to increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chris.stop.her143

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:46:37 AM

in my opinion is still better to hold all what you are currently had in your wallet at this moment because as you can see the market is still not recover yet and all of the coins in the market is on sale, it is also good to have more coins to hold that to focus on top coin because we never know how could a simple alts can give you good profit when the bull run starts
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:58:17 AM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

I think it mainly depends on your investing strategies. Bitcoin is more stable, thus it is a safer bet, while altcoins are much more volatile and exposed to more risks, but more rewards eventually.

Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:59:02 AM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
You better hold bitcoin or ethereum because of its stability in the market, and if you have an extra money to invest you can choose on some promising altcoins in the market that you believe that will give you good profit in the future. It is your own responsibility to search and give time to analyze the coin you are planning to invest because it is your money is at stake.
Without asking this here, i will know most people will answer better to hold in bitcoin or etherium or any other top altcoin.
I dont say hold in low cap coin is bad but all bring own risk. Bitcoin and etherium also bring risk and reward so for me etherium and bitcoin is better.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:00:48 AM

For me it depends on what coins you are holding. If you think the coins you are holding have potential and will bring profit then holding it will be the best choice. On the other hand if you feel like the coin you are holding doesn't have potential or kinda stale then sell it immediately to avoid loss.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

I hold 25% Ethereum and 25% EOS, 50% different coins.
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:03:23 AM

It depends on what you need and what you see as profitable, it is always good to diversify your portfolio, I would invest a good sum in bitcoin (it won't go anywhere) and eth (smart contracts) and I would choose some currency with a future like NEO, monero or litecoin and I would see new income opportunities with other altcoins.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:30:55 AM

In my opinion, it is better to invest money in Bitcoin and ethereum, because these two types of altcoin are very good and have a good name in crypto, although sometimes unpredictable prices sometimes go up and sometimes down but both types of altcoin is for me one a good long-term investment option and gives me a good profit too.

I think its better to invest in ethereum and bitcoin, these two coins are great and have a big potential to grow more in the market, for sure many investors prefer this two coins also as their means of investments.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

BTC and ETH is the best crypto a couple years until now, and both coin has big probabilitas to going up more even more than 10 times just in a few month. But by look high volatility and price action of both coin since tradeable, actually will be more profitable to use it for swing trading. So you should buy both and use it for swing trading to maximum the profit.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

I think its more convenient if you hold it to bitcoin or eth because the value of this two us proven that will give you a good profit even we see now that the market is volatile.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:37:12 AM

For me, it's better to keep the coin that I've researched and selected carefully. Especially BTC and ETH. Certainly the prices of good e-currencies will be stable and rising. Therefore, I do not rush to sell them at this time.
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:43:08 AM

In this year's encryption market, I think many cryptocurrencies are worth keeping. The encryption market has been very poorly realized this year, and the price has dropped. Bitcoin and Ethereum, for example, should be kept for a long time.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

It is best during such a drawdown in the market - to go to fiat money.  But it had to be done earlier when the market began to fall.  Now, in my opinion, it's better not to change anything.  If you have altcoins, then keep them until they grow up.  The same with bitcoin.  If there is a possibility, then buy a few perspective altcoins.

Atm2020

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, it's not advisable. Have a stream of investment thereby bringing inflow of cash from various investments. Instead of putting your money in altcoins only put some in bitcoin also and enjoy your profits
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:02:03 AM

hold bitcoin is okay but you cannot expect big amount of grow from bitcoin, investing in new altcoin is dangerous but there is possibilities of high profit. So its okay to invest in both, but they do have a different way to grow and i do think its would be better to invest on bitcoin cause all market are affected by bitcoin price.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:03:58 AM

You better hold bitcoin or ethereum because of its stability in the market, and if you have an extra money to invest you can choose on some promising altcoins in the market that you believe that will give you good profit in the future. It is your own responsibility to search and give time to analyze the coin you are planning to invest because it is your money is at stake.
Bitcoin remains the best coin than any other Altcoin on the Cryptocurrency market. with the developments that exist in Bitcoin bring Bitcoin into a coin that is so valuable that it is very reliable for the future. it would be better to have Bitcoin to hold.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
iSasuke

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:07:36 AM

Safe hold would be USDT, because this means you are actually holding dollars, not virtual numbers. As for bitcoin and alts, their price will depend on the seasons.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:13:19 AM

Will for me they are both good. But i prefer to go in bitcoin when it comes to holding. Because if bitcoin will pump huge amount will be recieve while if altcoin they are good but not lik bitcoin
XiaoRui

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:23:36 AM

I think it's very dangerous and unpredictable to keep everything in one coin.
you need to have in your wallet all the main coins in which you believe.
I believe in ETH, so most of the capital is embedded in it, there is a Bitcoin and it's good, and the rest is in promising altcoin.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:05:32 AM

I think it would be better to keep the main cryptocurrency as you mentioned. Because by holding them, our money will be safe and can have a certain development, the main coin in the crypto is a currency that has a shining future. Maybe you can also save some of your money in altcoins, of course by choosing the best coins and have a good movement.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: